Status: I'm on it! I'm onto book 3 in my mind, but only 2 on notebook

Kingdom Hearts, A New Story Begins Again

I

A year passed after Axel asked Kaxiaz to marry him. Not much excitement had happened before the announcement and marriage. It had been a regular schedule of missions.

Kaxiaz was picking up the room she now shared with Axel when she was picked up from behind and swung in a circle. As her feet touched the ground she turned around and kissed Axel.

“Need any help?” Axel asked.

“Always,” Kaxiaz said.

“What do you need help with?” Axel asked, looking around the room.

“Well, you could make the bed then help me pick up the stuff that is everywhere,” said Kaxiaz, throwing a pair of shoes into the closet.

Axel walked over to their bed, made it up, then picked up his clothes off the floor and threw them in the hamper.

“Thank-you for your help,” said Kaxiaz.

“You’re welcome.” Axel kissed her then they left the room and walked down to the Grey Area.

No one was there. Kaxiaz was anxious to tell Axel the news, but she’d have to wait. They warped to the Round Room where everyone was waiting.

“Thank-you for showing,” said Xemnas. “We have found an imposter among our halls. He is not one to wear our coat.”

Axel and Kaxiaz and the others all looked at each other.

“I tell you to keep an eye out for him,” said Xemnas. “The sooner we find him, the sooner we can return to finishing Kingdom Hearts.”

Xemnas dismissed them and they all met in the Grey Area.

“Man! To think, an imposter, here!” Demyx said, walking over to Axel and Kaxiaz.

“I know,” said Axel. “We’ll make sure to keep our eyes open for him.”

Demyx nodded and flopped down onto a couch and summoned his Sitar.

“Who do you think it is?” said Kaxiaz.

“Someone who probably doesn’t want us to exist,” said Axel angrily.

Kaxiaz patted Axel’s chest. “It’ll be fine. They won’t find anything here.”

Axel kissed Kaxiaz then went to find out what their missions were.

“Axel, you’ll be alone today; and Kaxiaz, you’ll be teamed with Xaldin today,” said Saix.

“Okay,” said Kaxiaz.

“Fine,” said Axel.

They prepared themselves, then left on their missions.

***

Axel was set against a Heartless called a Tailbunker. He thought, since it flew and he could throw his Chakrams pretty well, he would finish the Heartless in to time. That didn’t happen.

Axel walked around Jamestown till a cool breeze started to blow. He looked up just as the Tailbunker swooped down, almost clutching him in its talons.

“Whoa!” said Axel ducking.

Axel summoned his Chakrams and ran after the Tailbunker.

“Die you stupid thing!” Axel yelled at the Heartless.

Two hours had passed and Axel had only hit the Heartless five times. It kept flying out of his reach and then when he’d catch up, it’d hit him.

Another half-hour passed and Axel managed to defeat the Tailbunker. He was breathing heavily and on his last limit. He used a potion and continued his walk back to the black corridor.

When he returned to the Castle, Kaxiaz had not returned yet. Axel walked to their room and laid down and waited for Kaxiaz to come home.