Status: Finished .

Impulse

Chapter Eleven .

The next morning, Emma woke up to the sound of the small alarm clock sounding off in her ear. Emma sighed, raising her hand, softly curling it into a fist before slamming down on the device, causing the loud beeping to stop. She ran her fingers through her short, wavy blond hair. Rubbing her eyes, she looked over at Amelia who slept soundly beside her.

A small, smile spread across Emma's face, she ran her fingers over her daughter's soft skin. She studied her features, noticing that she resembled her mother more than her father. Features, yes. Personality she got from Brian, the old Brian. Amelia was so carefree, happy, and kind. Sighing, Emma shook her daughter lightly.

Watching her eyes flutter open, Emma smiled. Amelia yawned, stretching her arms out, causing her body to go stiff, before she went limp, staring at her mother. Reaching over, Emma ran her fingers through Amelia's hair. Emma pulled Amelia to her, afraid she was going to disappear, never to come back.

"I don't wanna go back" Amelia said into her mother's ear.

Emma sighed, running her hand over Amelia's back, patting her a few times before rubbing again. She could feel the bridge of her nose burn, her vision began to blur, and a large lump formed in her throat. Tears ran down the sides of her face, her hair stopping the tears to go any further. It hurt Emma, knowing that her daughter would be gone in a matter of hours.

"I know, I don't want you to go either" She said, sighing.

A soft knock on the door made Emma look over at the door to see her father standing there, hair combed back, suit on. Nodding at Emma, he stepped away from the door, closing it behind him.

"Olivia is here for you, baby" Emma said, sitting up.

Amelia looked down at her mother's hands, grabbing and squeezing her fingers, the action still strong since she was two months old. Emma kissed her daughter's temple softly, fighting back tears as she ran her hands over her daughter's small bicep.

"Mommy, I don't want to go. Please don't make me. I want to stay with you" Amelia cried, wrapping her arms around Emma's neck, squeezing for dear life.

"You have to baby, I don't want you to go either, but you have to. I'm sorry honey, I am" Emma whispered.

Smiling, Emma stood up, her arm underneath Amelia's bottom, holding her up. She picked up Amelia's packed back pack and placed it on her shoulder. She walked towards the door, opening it up to see her Dad standing in the hallway, fixing his tie. He gave Emma a smile, watching his daughter walk down the stairs.

Olivia stood in the living room awkwardly, her heels clicking against the floors as she waited impatiently. Seeing Amelia and Emma walking down the stairs, she brightened, a large smile covered her face and she stood up straight. Approaching Olivia, Emma handed the small girl off to the younger woman.

Amelia pushed away from Olivia, making the woman drop the small girl to the floor. Emma sighed in distress as Amelia's small hands gripped on to her shirt, her grip tight.

"Amelia, you have to go honey, please" Emma said, her voice cracking.

Amelia let out a whimper of protest, burying her face into Emma's side. Emma looked up at Olivia, an apologetic look on her face. Olivia stood, staring at the two with an unreadable look on her face. Shaking her head, Olivia sighed.

"Okay, two days obviously wasn't long enough. How about I take Amelia to school, and you can pick her up afterward instead of her going to day care? I can pick her up the next morning" Olivia reasoned.

"Okay, do you like that, Amelia?" She asked.

Nodding, Amelia detached herself from her mother, walking over to Olivia. She allowed the woman to pick her up. Emma handed Olivia the back pack, their fingers brushing softly. Emma looked down at the floor, looking back up when she heard footsteps retreating. She could see Amelia staring at her, a sad look on her face as she waved to her mother.

"I'll see you soon then" Amelia said, Emma smiled.

"I'll see you soon then"
♠ ♠ ♠
So So So So SO Sorry This Took So Long !
And I'm Sorry Its So Short
Things Will Happen In The Next Chapter , And Yeah , All That .
I've Been Super Busy With Everything , Its Just Crazy .
But Yeah , I'm REALLY Sorry For How Long It Took For Me To Update .

Random13 , Devour. , autumnfreakshow , Innocent Disguise , Synlicious , Quinn Daniels , Kyle Eye Arrow. , Random13 , heartagrams , chloesalvatore , Uno1213 , Shanice6661 , majorROCKEReyes , bleubirdie , & VampAngel77.

Thank You Guys So Much For Commenting !
7 Comments