Status: Finished .

Impulse

Chapter Two .

Emma sat in the passengers seat of Brian’s car, tension thick throughout the large vehicle. Her face was turned away from his as she stared out the window. Men and women passed by in a haze, the colors of the day meshing together into a blur. The streets were filled with dogs, men, woman, children, families. Emma smiled to herself at the thought of having a child.

She did want to have children eventually, and at some point, so did Brian. The topic hasn’t been brought up since their honeymoon. And Emma was fine with that, she couldn’t imagine bringing a child into the world at this time, she wouldn’t do that. She didn’t want to bring a child up in their home, she knew all too well what would happen.

Brian eased up, placing his foot on the brake as he came to a stop in front of Matthew and Jane Sanders house. Emma caught her bottom lip in between her teeth, running her tongue over the open flesh of her lip. She knew she had to come up with an excuse, a story as to why her lip had been split. She had done it countless times before.

The self inflicted scars ran up and down her arms, clothing covered up the contusions to her back, stomach, legs, and arms. The excuses came from everywhere, Emma found herself thinking up stories on the spot, hoping that they believed her. Although she knew they didn’t, they knew, there was no way that they couldn’t.

The two kept their lives a secret, putting on a show for their friends and the public. The couple was closed off, not wanting the community to know what was really going on in their home. Though the bruises were getting bigger, the cuts deeper, the pain worse. She knew that she couldn’t hide any longer, from her family, or her friends.

They knew, she was sure. Why they said nothing, she wasn’t convinced. Maybe it was the fact that it wasn’t their business, or they felt that they shouldn’t get in the way. They acted as if everything were alright. Yet, looks can be deceiving. Emma felt that they knew, they knew what he did to her, maybe they didn’t know how to approach the subject, it being so sensitive.

Her blonde hair straightened, it fell to her collar bones, hiding most of the bruises around the area. Bangs covered most of her forehead, hiding a small cut just below her hairline. She looked down at herself, the door opened, light flooding into the car as she unbuckled herself. His hand wrapped around her small wrist, his fingertips digging into bruises.

Brian pulled Emma from the car, slamming the door shut behind her as he sauntered to the front door, Emma trying her hardest to keep up with him. He opened the front door; the various smells of cooking food, and cigarettes were floating through the air, making Emma’s stomach growl. She hadn’t eaten in almost a week.

“Brian, Emma. Glad you could make it” Jane said, smiling at the couple.

Jane Sanders; one of Emma’s best friends. She and Emma have been friends since they were 5 years old, their Mother’s had been distant friends who happened to get pregnant at the same time. She and Jane were joined at the hip up until Emma’s honeymoon, now the two girls hardly ever spoke, and when they did, it was a brief ‘Hello’ or a ‘How are you?’.

Due to the abuse, Emma had closed herself off, not leaving the house very often. She alienated herself from her friends, her family, the people who loved her the most. She was ashamed of herself, letting the man she loved and cherished do those things to her. She was too embarrassed to tell them what happened behind closed doors, although the evidence was plain as day.

“Emma and Brian are here?” Came a voice from outside, followed by the sounds of feet against the tile floors.

She was Charlotte Baker, wife of Zachary. Emma and Charlotte met through Jane at the age of 15. She quickly became good friends with Jane and Emma, along with the five boys. The three girls inseparable until that night. Some would call them sisters, others would say they were thick as thieves. Charlotte marched up to the two, pulling Emma into a warm embrace, making her body ache.

Emma smiled, wrapping her arms around the girl, hugging her back. Charlotte pulled away, examining her face, her eyes stopping at the noticeable cut on Emma’s lip. She furrowed her eyebrows and glanced over at Brian who stood still, watching the two girls.

“Can I talk to you alone, Emma?” Charlotte asked.

“Uhm… Yeah” She said, fear laced her chords.

Charlotte nodded, grabbing Emma’s hand and leading her up the stairs slowly. Emma sighed, following Charlotte into the bathroom. She knew what was coming, she knew that she had to think of a story, and fast. Charlotte sat Emma down on the toilet seat, holding her head into the light. She looked down at her and sighed.

Emma sighed, watching Charlotte pull out the first aid kit. She set it down on the sink, opening up the small kit. Excuses ran through her head, stories she could blurt out on the spot, to make the situation just a bit better. She needed to tell her something believable, something that would take the spotlight off of Brian. She knew that if she didn’t, something bad was going to happen to her.

After Charlotte applied the Neosporin, she backed away and wiped her fingers on her bare legs. Emma looked down at her feet, red heels clicking against tile as she stood, giving Charlotte a small smile before she left the bathroom. Brian stood in the hallway, his large build towering over her as he grabbed her arm. Pulling her down the stairs.

“We’re leaving” He announced.

“So soon? You guys just got here” Jimmy said, walking into the living room.

“Yeah, well Emma isn’t feeling well” Brian said, walking out of the house.

----
Emma walked into the house, heart pounding in her chest, sweat began to form, falling down her face slowly as she listened to him walk up the steps. She knew what was coming, she wasn’t ready for it, she never was. The door opened behind her, the heat hitting her back. She shivered, walking further into the house. Brian stood in the doorway, hands clenched at his sides.

Emma took in a breath, tears forming in her eyes as it became harder to breathe. Before she knew it, his fist connected with her jaw, the pain unmistakable as she fell back. Her body came in contact with the hardwood floors of their living room, the hard surface making her wince in pain. He walked towards her, his footsteps loud, almost deafening to her.

“I told you what would happen” He said, his voice like gravel.

Emma’s eyes grew wide, her body began to shake, her fear through the roof as he approached her. She knew she couldn’t get away, she knew that he was going to have his way. No matter what she did, no matter how loud she screamed, how hard she fought, he was going to get his way, was going to get what he wanted. He always did.

He advanced to her; Emma let out a feeble scream as he grabbed her by her arm, tightening his grip as he pulled her up from the ground. Tears formed in her eyes, her face flushed as she dug her heels into the hardwood, slowing him down. Her fingers grasped onto his hand, trying her hardest to release his death grip on her.

Nausea took its toll, making the girl’s stomach churn, her mouth salivate as she stumbled up the stairs. He was getting angry with her, his hand strong around her small, bruised wrist. The bedroom door opened, her body going rigid. He pushed her into the bedroom; watching her fall to the floor in a heap. He slammed the door shut, looking down on her.

Brian grabbed her foot; her heel digging into his bicep, making him grunt in pain, his anger increasing. He grabbed onto her ankle tightly, making Emma yell out in pain, having sprained her ankle only a week before. Smirking, he pulled her heel from her foot, her ankle blue and black, swollen. She was fighting, her legs kicking, trying to free herself. As her second heel hit the floor, Emma’s body went cold. His hands were around her ankles, keeping her in place.

Her breathing was ragged, her body slowly losing energy as she fought against his hands as they began to creep up her legs, gripping her thighs. Chest heaving, Emma sat up, her fingernails clawing at Brian’s fingers, arms, anything to hurt him, make him stop. She knew it wasn’t going to work, that was she was doing was pointless, but at this point she couldn’t care less.

His fingers hooked the top of her underwear and leggings. She began to panic, her body reacting as she slapped his forearms, hearing him chuckle as he pulled at her clothing, taking the girl with them. Her feet were in his stomach, her clothing stuck in between her knees. He growled deep in his throat, his fingers pinching her flesh hard.

She yelped, her skin stinging in pain as her clothing was pulled past her knees and thrown to the floor. He crawled on top of her, Emma knew there was no fighting it, he had the upper hand, she couldn’t escape. She would hurt him, bite him, kick him, but she knew what would happen if she did that, she knew that if she hurt him, it was going to come back ten fold.

He smirked down at her, smashing his lips to hers hard, shoving his tongue inside of her mouth. She grunted, moving her head, trying her hardest to get him to stop. His fist collided with her side, making her whimper in pain and go limp, his free hand wrapping around her knee, draping her leg over his hip, his hard member brushing against her core.

He sat up on his knees, running his fingers through his hair as he pulled her up by her shirt. His breathing was heavy, his lips moist as he started down at her through half lidded eyes.

“Do it. Now” He demanded.

Tears falling, Emma swallowed the lump in her throat, his fingers tangling in her hair. He watched her intently as she un buckled his belt, pulling his zipper down. Her throat was sore, her bottom lip quivering as she tried her hardest to keep in her sobs. She pulled down his sagging jeans, taking his boxers along with them.

Brian watched, his hands tightening in her hair as she pulled out his member. He smirked, watching her mouth open slightly, he pushed her head forward, her forehead pressed against his stomach, he chuckled as she violently gagged around him, trying to pull away. Her nails dig into his hip bones, shaking arms trying to push herself away.

Brian pushed her away, watching her gasp for air, choking on what was no longer there. He picked her up, standing before throwing her onto the bed. Kicking off his clothing that sat around his ankles, he grabbed her feet, pulling her to him. His hands pushed her legs apart, his teeth digging into his bottom lip. She knew what was coming next.

With one swift move of his hips, he thrust into her. The pain hadn’t subsided, this was something that Emma would never get used to. He let out a throaty moan and began to pump in and out of her, panting hard. he slammed his hips into hers, moaning at the way she would cry, asking him to stop. Emma felt him shake, his thrusts becoming sloppy, uneven.

He could feel his orgasm sneak up on him slyly. He slammed into the small girl beneath him and moaned aloud when he spilled his seed into her. Panting, he pulled out of her, a small string semen following as he pulled his shirt off.

“Get out of my sight” He said, breathing heavily.

Emma crawled from the bed, planting feet on the ground as she slowly limped into the bathroom, shutting the door behind herself. She couldn’t bare to look in the mirror, in fear of what she would see, who she would see. A beaten, bruised, hopeless woman. She sat down on the toilet, feeling him inside of her, making her sick.

She turned on the bathtub, hot water falling from overhead when she pulled the lever. She stripped herself of her shirt and bra, throwing them aside as she walked into the tub, sitting in the corner, letting the hot water fall over her. She would stay until her skin would blister. It was nights like these that made Emma want to leave, they made her feel dirty, like she would never become clean again. Sobs broke through the silence, she knew he could hear, but she was aware that he didn’t care.

She let her head fall against the tile walls, hugging her knees to her chest as she cried, water mixing with tears as she sat, staring off. She had to leave, she wanted to leave, she did. But something was holding her back. She thought that after countless times on contemplating, that she would know that she wasn’t going to leave.

She was going to crawl back into bed and sleep, all the thoughts disappearing when he would wrap his arms around her, making her feel safe for once. She sighed, running her fingers through her hair. Standing up, she turned off the water. Stepping out, she wrapped a towel around her body, drying off as she walked out of the bathroom.

Crawling into her bed, she sighed, pulling the covers over her naked body. Her wet hair dampened the pillow as she felt his muscular tattooed arms wrap around her, pulling Emma under again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I Don't Think You Guys Understand How Like... Happy I Am That You Guys Like This .
If You Have Any Stories, At All, Or Need Any Help With Anything You Can Totally Drop Me A Line ♥

I'm Always Up For Talking & Giving Adviceee .

The Boys
The Sanders Home
Backyard
Jane
Charlotte
--
Emma's Outfit
Jane's Bathing Suit
Charlotte's Bathing Suit

5Comments