Thrills To Spare

Nuggets

Image

“Nugs!” Dylan announced as Jordan rolled up the drive through at the closest McDonald’s to home. His lunch plans with Heather turned out to be a huge bust and she dipped before they could even eat, so Jordan loaded the SUV back up with his babies and they were going to stop to get a Big Mac before heading home to see Mommy.

“Nuggets it is.” Jordan replied with a smile, ordering two happy meals with chicken nuggets along with two Big Macs and a chicken sandwich that Phoebe could eat or if she didn’t want it, he would gladly take.

Dylan bobbed his head and kicked his feet along to the beat of the song on radio, wiggling his tiny hips in his booster seat. He smiled and waved to the cashier, showing off his tiny white teeth with a giggle when the worker waved back with a bright smile.

“You’re such a ham.” Jordan laughed, shaking his head as he took a sip of his vanilla shake. “Try.” He insisted, holding up the straw to his son’s tiny lips.

“Dat’s nummy.” Dylan stated intelligently, reaching for the cup, but frowned as Jordan set it in the cup holder in the front seat, effectively making his little boy pout. “Gimme.” He said, squeezing his tiny hands into fists and flexing them open again.

“When we get home.” Jordan said, looking back at his son through his rearview mirror before glancing at Chloe who was content sucking on her fingers, a clear sign that she was ready for lunch.

“You’re home early!” Phoebe declared, trying to keep the triumphant grin from her face as she watched her husband haul her two babies into the house as well as lunch when it was not even twelve thirty yet. “You mean Heather didn’t want to spend a romantic lunch with you and the babies?” She asked, innocently tilting her head at her husband who rolled his eyes, trying to keep a grin from forming on his lips.

“Not quite.” Jordan stated, shuffling Dylan onto the couch and handing him his happy meal before plopping down onto the sofa himself, Chloe in his lap as he watched her eat a french fry rather tentatively. “She was definitely not expecting me to bring my flock.” He stated, referring to the two children. “She was dressed pretty… inappropriately for a lunch with a married man.” He added. “Her girls were out for the world to see.” He added, making Phoebe giggle and shake her head, grabbing her chicken sandwich and fries from the bag, smiling at the fact that were was no tomato, just the way she liked it.

“It almost sounds like… I was right!” She trailed, smiling widely before she could bite into a fry. “Yep, I think that’s exactly what that is!” She laughed as Jordan’s cheeks turned pink in embarrassment.

“Be quiet.” He mumbled before stuffing his face with his burger. Phoebe smiled coyly as she ate her lunch, Chloe sitting in her lap with her precious head against her mother’s chest. Chloe was a cuddler and loved the smell of her Mama’s perfume.

“Daddy I bite.” Dylan announced, opening up his mouth for a bite of his father’s Big Mac. Jordan and Phoebe both got a kick out of watching Dylan attempt to take a bite of the massive burger, getting lettuce and sauce all over his face.

“Is that good?” Jordan asked with an amused grin, wiping at his son’s face as the little boy smiled widely up at him. Dylan nodded excitedly, munching softly before he could dip one of his chicken nuggets in his sweet and sour sauce.

It wasn’t long after eating their lunch that the Staal children were ready for a nap, their tummies full and sated.

“I’m kinda excited to have another baby…” Phoebe bit her lip as she walked into she and Jordan’s shared closet. Jordan propped himself up on their bed, leaning back on his elbows as he watched his wife undress.

“I knew once I talked you into it, you would be.” He smiled cockily, making Phoebe roll her eyes as turn her back to him before pulling her shirt over her head and losing her bra. Phoebe gasped as Jordan’s hands slid around her back to her front, his massive hands cupping and squeezing her breasts as he pressed his erection into her backside.

“Jordan.” She half moaned, eyes fluttering shut as he rolled her nipples through his fingertips gently before drawing her earlobe into his mouth.

“It’s been four days.” He insisted, hands sliding down her flat stomach and into the band of her jeans, easily sliding past the thin elastic of her panties to cup her softly.

“It’s been two.” Phoebe giggled, leaning back against his firm, solid chest. “Shower, I have to take a shower.” She whimpered, as his fingers became much more daring around her delicate skin.

“No problem.” He insisted, leading her over to the bathroom, hands still down her pants. “Off.” He huffed into her ear, unbuttoning her jeans before she could lean over to turn the dial on the shower, squealing as she could feel his naked erection pressing into her backside. She bent over far enough to see his pants and boxers pooled around his ankles.

“Jordan!” She squeaked as he damn near ripped her panties from her body before ushering her into the shower. “We can’t be long, Kare and Sidney will be here in an hour and a half.” She bit her lip as he pinned her against the shower wall.

“Hour and a half? We don’t have to be quick.” He breathed huskily in her ear; and as he slowly pushed himself into her, she didn’t seem to mind. One thing that Phoebe never seemed to be able to get used to was Jordan’s size, he was a big guy, but every time he finally sunk into her, she got that same pleasurable ache.

“Careful.” She whimpered as he worked his hips into hers softly, his breathing shallow as he pressed his forehead down onto the top of her head.

The two days since they had made love really made a difference and since they had been fighting, their intimacy peaked quickly, of course, Phoebe had to hold out for Jordan since he always took just a little longer to get to that point than she did. Phoebe was a trembling mess as Jordan slowly washed her hair, lathering it gently with her shampoo before holding her tenderly under the cascading water. He took his sweet time, loading up her loofah with body wash and caressing her softly, knowing she was tired and sensitive.

He grinned as she walked back to the wall, sliding down it after her body and hair were both free of suds and slid down it, parting her legs slightly and holding out her arms to her husband. He followed her actions as they sat in the steam capsule, his hips nestled between her thighs, leaning back against her chest as she massaged the shampoo into his scalp.

“Can we go on a vacation?” He asked tiredly, his eyes drooping shut as he leaned his heavy upper body against hers.

“Baby, we just got back from Canada.” She pointed out.

“I know, but my family was there, that’s not a vacation. And I didn’t get any pussy the whole time we were up there, so that’s another reason that it was definitely not a vacation.” He mumbled, hands sliding up and down her outer thighs, feeling how silky smooth they were on account of the fact she took her sweet time shaving her legs yesterday afternoon.

Phoebe rolled her eyes but blushed nonetheless.

“You’re just going to sweep me away, get me drunk and impregnate me.” She giggled softly as he leaned his head back against her shoulder, exposing his baby face to her view, his eyes still closed in relaxation.

“Baby doll, I don’t need to get you drunk to do that.”

•••

“Daddy!” Phoebe called softly, Chloe and Dylan both snuggled up under her arms, sleeping peacefully, Dylan’s hand placed softly on her massive baby bump. “Daddy.” She smiled as Jordan walked into the room, his eyes immediately zooming in on her tummy.

“Oh wait.” Jordan smiled, walking over to their dresser and pulling the camera off of it before snapping a photo of all four of his children together. That’s right, four. When Phoebe finally became pregnant, with the one child Jordan was dying to have, she ended up finding out she was going to deliver twins. Twins. It was if even Jordan’s sperm knew to be just as convincing as he was. “I got the little one, but big brother isn’t going to want to leave.” He insisted. Phoebe nodded as Jordan swept his baby girl who would be turning two soon up into his arms, cradling her softly.

“Daddy.” She whimpered quietly, nuzzling her face into his neck and throwing her arms around it as well, mashing her face into hers. “Stay.” She mumbled. Jordan sighed, looking over his shoulder at his wife who was teetering on the edge of sleep with Dylan still cuddled into her tightly.

“We’ll go cuddle in your room, sweetie, Mommy and the babies need sleep.” He rubbed up and down her tiny back.

“Babies.” She sighed as he played with her hair that was growing exceptionally long, she threw a fit the first time her mother tried to take her to a barber, insisting that she loved her long blonde hair.

“I know baby, they’re coming soon.” He cooed as they entered her room, taking a seat in the plush recliner and putting his feet up, throwing a fleece blanket over the two of them so her back would stay warm.

“Sings.” She demanded softly, making Jordan pull a face. For whatever reason, it comforted Chloe when Jordan would hum to her, even though he couldn’t carry a tune with a bucket. He rolled his eyes but began to hum nonetheless as she rubbed up and down her back tenderly.

Before Jordan knew it, Dylan was gently shaking him awake, Dylan who was now a big bad four years old and already skating as well as preparing to go to preschool in the fall.

“Daddy Uncle Siddy and Auntie Kara are here.” He stated quietly. Dylan was rather soft-spoken, more the strong and silent type as opposed to his sister who was very vocal and liked to be heard.

“Thanks, Dyl.” He said, tossing his blanket off of him and heaving himself up from the chair, slowly waking up his baby girl as Dylan padded out of the room and back down the hall. “Chloe, sweetheart, wake up.” He whispered quietly, brushing her long hair back from her face. “Uncle Sid and Auntie Kara are here and I’m sure they want to see your bright, beautiful face.” He kissed her cheek, before kissing her temple and her forehead.

“Daddy, seepy.” She insisted, balling up his shirt in her hands as she hid her face in his neck as he walked down the stairs.

“Come on, I’m sure Uncle Siddy will appreciate a good cuddle from his favorite girl.” He smiled upon seeing his best friend standing in the family room, kneeling down to talk to Dylan.

“There she is.” Sidney smiled, his hair a little longer for the summer time.

The Penguins last run for the Cup had ended in game seven against the Chicago Blackhawks who went on to beat the Red Wings four games in a row to take home Stanley. Jordan had recently signed another five-year contract with the Penguins for sixteen million dollars. He would be finishing up at thirty years old with more than enough money to give his children anything they ever wanted.

Summer training had slowed down exponentially since their season had ended three weeks prior to tonight and the boys felt the pressure on their joints disappear as they spent blissful weeks at him with their families.

“Siddy, seepy.” Chloe insisted as she pouted her plump lips at her God father and favorite Uncle as she reached for him pathetically.

“Oh gosh.” Sidney smiled as he followed Jordan into the family room where the women and Dylan were congregating around a fruit tray and a bag of family size Cheetos.

Kara looked like she was going to melt as she watched her longtime boyfriend and new husband carry his God daughter into the family room, her tiny body curled around his and smiled as she placed a hand on her own baby bump. Sidney was a wonderful part of Chloe’s life and she couldn’t wait until their own child was ready to greet the world.

No one was surprised that soon after Kara and Sidney got together she fell pregnant. Both adults were eager and ready to become parents at that time in their lives and they were presented with a perfect opportunity. Phoebe’s jaw had dropped in amazement when they broke the news shortly before Phoebe had found she was pregnant as well.

It was also Sidney’s brilliant idea to whisk Kara away to Napa Valley a few days after they found out she was pregnant. Their elopement the wine country resulted in a small, sweet and horribly romantic wedding surrounded by the beautiful countryside and miles of vines. Neither of the consenting adults were worried about telling their families, but it was their friends that they knew would have a royal fit.

”You did what?!” Phoebe all but screeched when Kara broke the news to her best friend over the phone while she and Sidney lounged in their honeymoon suite. “But what about our plans? We’ve had them since you were fifteen, Kare! I was supposed to be your maid of honor! And what about Jordan?!” She teetered on on the edge of hysteria.

“Phoebe, you need to breathe, we’re still going to have a legitimate wedding eventually, but after the… baby.” Kara finished softly, wishing she were there to see the expression on Phoebe’s face as she broke the other big news.

“Ho-ly shit.” Phoebe stated simply, swatting at Jordan who had been tugging on her sweatshirt for minutes now waiting for sometime of information from his wife who had her phone glued to her ear for the past twenty minutes. “So Sidney put a bun in your oven then swept you away to make an honest woman of you…” She trailed, staring at the wall as she tried to take in all the information at once, not seeing as Jordan’s jaw dropped comically beside her. “We need to have a serious girl’s night when you get back.”


Kara was going on nine months while Phoebe was just shy of eight, but Phoebe looked like she could have been thirteen months pregnant due to the fact that she was carrying two babies as opposed to Kara’s one. Phoebe loved to see their two husbands in action with their pregnant woman, and she especially loved how all of this was a new experience for Sidney who was absolutely over the moon that he was going to be a Daddy soon enough.

“Can I get you something to drink, ladies?” Jordan asked before he could sit down.

“I’m fine.” Kara smiled, her hands placed on her bump lovingly as she caught Sidney’s eye across the room as he cradled Chloe in his arms. Neither of them knew the sex of their baby, opting for it to be a surprise, but she knew he was secretly hoping for a girl he could coddle and spoil.

“Water?” Phoebe asked softly as Dylan sat beside her on the couch, leaning on Phoebe’s stomach like an armrest, jumping as he felt several flutters under the surface.

“That surprised me.” He blushed with a smile and a tiny laugh, touching his mother’s stomach again to feel his little brothers or sisters say hello to him.

“They’re excited to meet their big brother.” Phoebe smiled tiredly. As much as she loved being pregnant and carrying Jordan’s children, this pregnancy was taking a serious toll on he body, she had gained a substantial amount of weight and she felt like she was always drained of her energy. Jordan kept a special eye on her and he was glad that he wouldn’t have to be making any emergency flights for these babies like he often did when she was pregnant with Chloe and Dylan.

“Kare, it’s four-thirty, did you take your vitamins?” Sidney asked tentatively, glancing down at his watch then up to his girlfriend.

“Before we left the house.” Kara nodded softly, wiggling in her seat to try and find a more comfortable spot now that their son or daughter decided to start doing somersaults within her.

“Have you heard anything from Marc?” Jordan asked wearily as he entered the room again, handing a glass of water to Phoebe who smiled appreciatively. Three weeks ago Marc had arrived unannounced at the Crosby residence to see if the rumors of Kara’s pregnancy were true. It turned into quite the ordeal as he begged his ex girlfriend to come back to him, claiming he was ready to settle down and have kids. He admitted he made mistakes and was hoping to look past her fling (as he labeled it) with Sidney so they could try and salvage their relationship.

This time it was Marc who left with a black eye after accusing Sidney of turning into a deadbeat father who only knocked up Kara for the publicity. Kara felt badly for Marc, enough to try and call him a few times after he had taken off again, but she would never tell Sidney. As calm and collected as Sidney seemed on the surface, he was traditional in the way that he had a deep jealousy and need to protect his own. It would kill Sidney to know that Kara felt so poorly for her ex-fiancé. But Kara had to put that behind her now that he was starting over with Sidney who was more than enough man for her and soon enough he would be an incredible father.

Yes, the Staal and Crosby families had a lot to look forward to.
♠ ♠ ♠
big big big eventful chapter
i'd love feedback on this <3
it really means a lot to me!
hope you liked it and i'd love to hear
your predictions for the future!
<33

just in case you're interested.