Status: Complete: Might plan a re-write in the future.

The Sharpest Lives

Frank's POV



~*Frank’s P.O.V*~

“Mom, I’m gonna go meet my friends,” I said.

“You’re twenty-five, Frank. You don’t have to tell me. Just remember, sundown, be somewhere not outdoors.”

I ran off to find the guys. I found them in an alley.

“Hey, sorry. My mom dragged me to that funeral. Some legend slayer,” I said.

“We need to talk,” Gerard said. “About the girl slayer.”

“Her name’s Lisa.”

“Ok. We need to get her, but she puts up a good fight.” He lifted his shirt.

“Ouch,” I said.

“Yeah, she stabbed me.”

“What do you want with her?” I asked.

“Her blood. It’s pure. You can barely find that these days. The pure blood that would make someone a powerful vampire.”

“Really? How powerful?” Mikey asked.

“Do you remember Jared?”

“Leto?” I arched my eyebrow.

“Yeah. He’s the leader of another large clan out west.”

“Yeah! He’s a strong one,” I said.

“His blood is pure. So you see just how powerful she could be?”

“Wow. What are we gonna use her for though?”

“She can help us get rid of the slayers. They’ve become quite a pain in the ass.”

“I can tell you now, she won’t do it.”

“I have ways to make people do whatever I want.”

I sighed. “How are you gonna get her?”

“You.”

“Me?” I was a bit shocked.

“She doesn’t know you’re a vampire. Plus, your mom’s her boss. You’re gonna make friends with her and lead her to me.”

“I don’t think she likes me. I mean, she’s not the type to hang out with friends. She’s a loner.”

“Oh, you can figure something out. You have one week. When that week is up, I’ll tell you where to bring her. If not, we’ll use Plan B, and Plan B is a bit more violent.”

“Gerard, come on. Don’t make me do this.”

“Ok, then we’ll grab her off the streets tonight.”

“Urgh. What are you gonna do when I bring her to you?”

“Bob can put her to sleep. When you bring her, hold her still. I’ll be with Ray and Bob. Ray’s gonna do his mind trick to paralyze her, and Bob’s gonna put her to sleep. Then we’ll bring her to the house.”

“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” I said.

“You won’t regret it when she’s helping us get rid of the slayers.”

“That’d take a miracle,” I mumbled.

“Well, you got a friend to make. Have fun. We’re gonna head back.”

They were gone at that. Dammit, I thought. I didn’t want to do this. I sighed and headed home.