Status: Complete: Might plan a re-write in the future.

The Sharpest Lives

Lisa's POV



*~Lisa’s P.O.V~*

I wanted to see the mysterious person who had saved my life. He was ready to run off.

“Wait!” I said.

He turned, but I couldn’t see his face.

“Thanks,” I said.

He nodded, and he took off. Who was he?I gathered myself, and continued walking. The rest of the night was once again uneventful. I went home and crashed, secretly excited about Saturday night. Yet I felt like something was off. I laid in bed and my dog jumped up by me.

“Rocco, I think someone likes me,” I said and he licked my hand.

I was dozing off when my cell rang. I rolled over and grabbed it. Linda.

“Hey,” I said.

“Sorry to bother you, but I wanted to ask you something.” The grin was evident in her voice.

“Yes?”

“You and Frank, you two seem to like each other, eh?”

I chuckled. “He’s a cool guy.”

“He asked me if I had your phone number. I said I had to ask you first.”

“Normally, I’d say no, but there’s something about him. Go ahead, just let him know when and when not to call me.”

“I will. He told me about Saturday. Do you want the night off?”

“No. I told him midnight, then I was off.”

“Ok, well, I’ll let you get your sleep. Bye.”

“Bye.” I hung up and rolled over. “Sleepy time.”