Status: Complete: Might plan a re-write in the future.

The Sharpest Lives

Gerard's POV



*~Gerard’s P.O.V~*

The girl eventually went limp, and I set her down in the grass. I went to Frank. His hand held the knife that was sticking in his leg.

“Mikey! Come here,” I said. “Frank, I’m gonna pull it out.” I brushed his hand away.

“Ok. Just go.”

“Mikey, get ready.”

I gripped the knife and pulled. Frank let out a sharp gasp. Mikey placed his hand over the wound and he did his thing. We helped Frank up to his feet.

“Alright, back to the house. Does anyone need to feed?” I asked.

Everyone shook their heads. Jared kneeled and picked up the girl. Bob and I supported Frank until the feeling came back in his leg. Within an hour, we were back at the house. They got her in the room and I grabbed Frank to go with me.

“Sheri,” I said.

“Oh. Come on then.”

We got to the girl’s house and knocked. I heard a dog bark, then footsteps.

“Who’s there?”

“Sheri? Open up,” I said.

The door opened a bit and her head came out.

“Master!? You got her?”

“Yes. Let’s get back to the house. Go grab some things of hers.”

“She has a dog here. What about him?”

“Bring it. He can stay in the basement.”

She nodded and disappeared back in the house. She reappeared fifteen minutes later with the dog on a leash.

“He’s friendly right?” Frank asked.

“Yeah.”

As dawn approached, we walked in the front door.

“She’s moving. I think she’s waking up,” Mikey said as soon as we walked in. “Hi, Sheri.”

“Hi.”

“That’s ridiculous. She should be out for at least twelve hours,” I said.

“I know, I know. Jared’s up there now. I think Frank should be there too though.”

Frank took the bag from Sheri and ran upstairs.