Status: Complete: Might plan a re-write in the future.

The Sharpest Lives

Frank's POV



*~Frank’s P.O.V~*

I stuck my head in the room. She was laying on a bed and Jared was sitting in a chair across the room.

“It’s the strangest thing. It usually lasts at least twelve hours,” Jared said.

“She really is waking up already?”

“She’s moved. She might be dreaming though. It could happen. How’s the leg?”

“Fine. I don’t know what we’re gonna do when she wakes up. She’s gonna go insane.”

“Why do you think I’m here. I can calm her.”

“What power don’t you have?” I asked, laughing.

He chuckled slightly. I looked over at Lisa. I was afraid for when she woke up. I sighed and started pacing the room.

“Frank, go to sleep. Don’t worry if she wakes up.”

“Can’t sleep.”

I continued to pace. Why do I have a million thoughts going through my mind right now? I looked outside as the daylight came in. When the sun came up, I closed the curtains. I just stood there, thinking. About an hour passed and Gerard came up to check on us.

“I brought this for when she wakes up. It’ll help calm her down, then have her eat this.” He set the tray on the table. “The pills will make her sick if she doesn’t eat.”

I nodded and he left. I resumed pacing. Jared kept telling me to sleep, but I refused. Another hour passed and there was a soft groan. I turned and saw her moving. Here we go.