Status: Complete: Might plan a re-write in the future.

The Sharpest Lives

Lisa's POV



*~Lisa’s P.O.V~*

When I woke up, I groaned because I was sore. I opened my eyes and looked around. The room was dim. I pushed myself to sit up. That’s when I saw Frank, and another familiar guy casually sitting in a chair. They both looked at me, wondering what I was going to do. I slid off the bed, my boots contacting the wood floor. I walked to the window and looked. Broad daylight.

“Lisa?” Footsteps followed.

I turned to Frank and jumped at him.

“You screwed me over!” I shouted as I tried to tackle him.

The other guy grabbed me by the waist and held on tightly. I watched Frank right out of my reach.

“You fucking screwed me over! How could you? You lied to me! Friends with the guy who killed my brother and my closest friend!" I shouted, trying to twist out of the other guy’s grip.

“Lisa, calm down,” he said.

“No! I wanna know why?”

Just as he opened his mouth the door opened. In walked the leader.

“Up awfully fast are we?”

“I’m gonna fucking kill you!” I said.

“Frank? Jared? Leave.”

“Are you sure?” Frank asked.

He nodded.

“I wouldn’t try anything,” the guy holding me whispered, and he let me go.

The two of them walked out and closed the door. I stared the leader down, and he stepped up to me.

“It wasn’t his idea. It was mine, so if you have problems, see me. Shit’s tough. First things first, tell me your name.”

I turned away and walked towards the window. I stared at the blinds.

“You know, I would just cooperate, because until you do, life’s gonna be hard.”

“You wouldn’t know what living a hard life was like if it bit you in the ass.”

He sighed. “My name’s Gerard. You know Frank. The other guy is Jared. My brother is Mikey, he was behind you last night. The one that put you to sleep is Bob, and the one with the hair is Ray.”

“Lisa,” I said quietly.

“Ok. Let’s get one thing clear. I did not kill your brother. I was there, but I never laid a hand on him.”

“You murdered my best friend though. And you had another double cross me.”

My eyes scanned a little bit, and I saw a pencil on the desk next to me. I went to grab it, but I wasn’t fast enough. He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. He had his hand on my throat.

“I wouldn’t play games. I know you’re full of anger, but you don’t want to fuck with us.”

Just then, the door opened and a female voice rang out.

“Master? Mikey needs to talk to you.”

He sighed and let go of me. I collapsed to my knees to catch my breath.

“There’s food on the tray. Eat it with the pills,” he said to me before walking out.

I looked towards the door and saw familiar red and black streaked hair. No.

“Sheri, come on.”

“Sheri?” I asked quietly.

“I’m sorry, Lisa,” she said before closing the door.

Dammit. She double crossed me too?

I went to the door, but it was locked. I looked around the room. My eyes stopped on the tray. A bottle of water, a sandwich, and two pills. I ignored it and went to look out the
window again.