Status: Complete: Might plan a re-write in the future.

The Sharpest Lives

Lisa's POV



*~Lisa’s P.O.V~*

I felt something cool on my neck and face which caused me to wake up. I opened my eyes and saw Frank.

“You ok?” he asked.

He didn’t know,.

“Yeah.”

“Those three were enemies of ours. They must’ve seen or sensed something and broke in. They’re dead now.” He leaned and kissed my forehead.

Just then, Gerard stormed in.

“Ray’s ok. Nobody broke in, she tried to escape.”

“What?” Frank asked.

“She picked the lock, Ray followed her, then she attacked him. He tried to fight her off and keep her from getting out. You can check, that’s his blood that was on her neck. He grabbed her with the hand she stabbed.”

I rolled over to look away from them. I almost got away with it. If only I got Ray in the right place.

“Gerard? Ok, leave. I’ll talk to her.”

He sighed and he walked out. I stared at the wall.

“I’m not gonna ask why, but you know now how dangerous it is out there.”

I nodded. I’m screwed.

“You haven’t eaten all day. You really should eat something.”

I shook my head. It wasn’t a hunger strike, I just didn’t feel like eating. He sighed. Then I felt the bed lift, and he started towards the door.

“Can I at least get a T.V?” I asked.

“I’ll see what I can do. Get some sleep.”

I heard the door close and lock.

“I’m screwed. I’m really gonna have to go through with it,” I said to myself.

No! You won’t. Don’t succumb. You can get out of this.

I covered my head with a pillow and fell asleep.