Status: Complete: Might plan a re-write in the future.

The Sharpest Lives

Lisa's POV



*~Lisa’s P.O.V~*

“Wake up,” someone said.
I rolled over and saw Gerard. He was holding someone in his arms. I had no idea what to think. He set the person down on the other bed. I gasped.

“I’m trusting you to keep her calm when she wakes up.”

“Why should I?”

“Because everybody listens to what I saw. Just do it. I’m trying to get you on my good side here, even after your failed escape attempt.”

I sighed and nodded. He walked out and closed the door. Then I saw the TV. I went and turned t on just as the five am news was starting.

“Our top story this morning. Vampire slayer Lisa [Think of a random last name] went missing late Saturday night, and hasn’t been seen in about twenty-eight hours. We ask that if you’ve seen or know anything, call this number on your screen.”

I turned off the TV. I didn’t want to hear this anymore. I heard a low groan next to me.

“Steph?” I looked.

I realized something, and I went to examine her. No bite marks. Nothing. I felt a little relieved. She didn’t wake up though. I searched her coat pockets, for anything, but they were empty. I went to the bathroom and wet a hand towel. I wiped the dirt off her face and put the towel on her forehead. Then, she stirred.

“Steph? Come on, wake up.”

I paced the room for an hour. Once again I looked at the tray of food. My stomach growled, but I ignored it. I looked out the window as the sunlight flooded the woods. I went back to my bed and laid down. I started to fall asleep until I heard a voice across the room, and I was hit by a wet towel.