Status: Complete: Might plan a re-write in the future.

The Sharpest Lives

Steph's POV



*~Steph’s P.O.V~*

“Aww, what the hell?” I groaned as I woke up.

I pulled the wet towel off my head and tossed it. I heard a groan and I looked. Someone lay on the other bed. I got up and went for the door.

“It’s locked, Steph.”

Who the? I turned and saw Lisa sitting up and looking at me.

“Lisa!? But, you’re missing! But you’re here! What’s going on?”

“Remember you said that Frank couldn’t be a vampire?” she asked.

“Uhh-huh-oh.”

“We’ve been kidnapped by his clan. Remember that night Max died? The vampire I had that confrontation with?”

“Yeah.” I was not liking this.

“He’s the leader.”

“What does he want with us?”

“He wants me to change. I have no idea why he wants you.”

“They didn’t change you? Are you gonna?”

She looked at the floor. “I have a month to do it willingly, or it’ll be forced, but they want Frank to do it, and he doesn’t seem like he wants to.”

“Are you?”

“I don’t have much of a choice. How did they get you?” She looked up at me.

Lisa’s missing, and nobody knows. I was worried. My mind was racing. I wasn’t paying attention.

“Excuse me, miss?” someone tapped on my shoulder.

I turned and saw a guy with two tone hair, and the most gorgeous blue eyes.

“Yes?”

“I seem to be lost, would you know where the hospital is? I’m going to pick up a friend.”

“Come with me. You shouldn’t be out here alone.”

I walked with him a little ways in silence. I felt as if he was staring a hole in the back of my head. After a few minutes, I turned.

“Do you mind no-uhh.” I saw the fangs.

I went to jump at him, but I was grabbed from behind. I turned and saw a familiar face. His fangs were bared too. He looked at me with a grin. No evil, but it almost looked like lust. Bloodlust? No.

“Look that way,” he whispered.

“No.”

He turned, taking me with him. I saw another male, and a female. The other male met my eyes. I felt dizzy. I felt entranced. I felt…sleepy. I felt…I was out.


“Then I woke up here, staring at another slayer who went missing.”

I pulled my knees into my chest. Lisa sat by me, crossing her legs. I noticed something about her. She wasn’t scared like me. She was mad. She didn’t show it, but I could tell. Call it ESP?

“You’re mad, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

I didn’t want to piss her off further, so I shut up. Then there were noises in the hall coming towards the door. I started to get nervous when the door unlocked. Both of us gasped.