‹ Prequel: Temporary Home
Status: Finished!

Temporary Life

Chapter 13

Image

Lil and I were on a plane by two a.m. and arrived sometime around six. We got to the house, but no one was there. Maybe they were at the studio? So I drove over there. Nothing. I gave up, and drove to the only other place I could think of.

"Kelsi? Sweetie, what are you doing here? What's the matter?"

"I don't know, Papa. I really don't." I said, letting the tears go.

"Oh, come in, Baby. No need for you to stay out here." He said, taking Lily's carrier from me and leading me into the living room. "Now you just sit down and tell me what's wrong." He said, taking Lily out of her car seat to hold her. I was confused at how natural he was being with her. Wasn't he going to ask questions? "Your father told me." He explained. I nodded, looking down at my lap.

"I think mine and Bam's relationship is over." My voice came out as a whisper as it cracked.

"What makes you say that?" I shook my head as tears started to spill. "Oh, Baby." He put Lily back in her carrier as he moved me to sit in his lap. "Shh, it's ok. Can you tell me what happened?"

"Missy and I got into a fight... A-And he took her side... I feel like he hates me."

"Oh, Kels. I'm positive that boy can't hate you."

"Then why does it hurt so much?"

He sighed, stroking my hair. "I don't know, Sweetie."

*Brian's P.O.V.*

We were walking out of the doctors office when Matt walked over to us. "Dude, why are you here?" I asked confused.

"We have to go to Papa's." Was all he said, before going back to his car.

I looked down at Michelle, confused, but she just shrugged. "Let's go."

I saw all the guys' cars parked out front as we pulled up. "Dad!" I called through the house as we walked through the front door.

"Shh, in here, Son." He said from the kitchen.

"What's going on?" I asked, looking at everyone.

"Kelsi's here." He said, but his expression wasn't happy.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

"I guess her and Bam got into a disagreement." His eyebrows scrunched together as he looked down at the counter top.

"About what?"

"Missy." Val hissed, crossing her arms over her chest. That's when I noticed all the girls looked extremely pissed. This was not good at all...

"What about Missy?"

"Her and Missy got into a fight, and Bam took Missy's side. Now Kelsi thinks Bam hates her. Why? I have no idea."

"Where is she?"

"The couch. I finally got her to sleep." I nodded and went to the living room. Kelsi was laying on the couch with Ky snuggled up to her. I smiled down at them. They looked so cute together.

I walked over and started stroking her hair. Her eyes slowly fluttered open as she looked up at me. "Hey, Baby." I smiled, stroking her tear stained face. She smiled softly, before looking at Ky. She kissed his head, before readjusting him to where he was laying on the couch. She got up and walked to the kitchen, as I followed her.

"Hey, look who woke up just to come see me." Jimmy smiled, holding his arms open. She walked over and gave him a hug.

"What? I don't get a hug? Well, fine then." I said, pouting. She smiled, and walked over.

"Hi, Daddy." She said, laying her head on my shoulder.

"Hey, Baby girl." I held her close, not wanting to let her go. I hated seeing her like this, and just wanted to make everything better.

"Ok, who's hungry?" Papa asked.

"Now what kinda question is that, Papa?" Leana asked, laughing.

Kels pulled away from my arms a while later and walked over to Johnny who was holding Lily. "Can I please have my daughter?" She asked, holding out her arms.

"No, finders keepers." Johnny said, turning away from her.

"Well then I get her, because I found her!" Jimmy smiled, taking her away from him.

"Why does that always happen?" He asked, pouting.

"Here ya go, Mama." Jimmy said, handing Lil to Kelsi.

"I still have to get used to that." Zacky laughed, shaking his head.

"How do you think I feel?" I asked. That just made him laugh harder. I reached over and slapped his head.

"Dude, I need a fucking baby. They're the safety zones!" He said, moving away from me and behind Gena.

"Well you ain't gettin' one anytime soon!" Gena said, moving away from him.

"Shot down!" Johnny said, laughing.

I looked back to Kelsi. She was smiling down at Lily. She was such a natural at being a mom. It made my heart swell to see her like that. Her face always lit up when she had that baby in her arms. I think Lily was just what she needed in her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I see we have a lot of people who are not too happy with Missy and Bam? lol.
Alright, I want your guys' opinions! Alex and Kelsi getting back together? Aaron and Kelsi getting back together? Kelsi and Kevin? or Kelsi and Bam?
tell me in your comments!