‹ Prequel: Temporary Home
Status: Finished!

Temporary Life

Chapter 28

Image

*Jimmy's P.O.V.*

It's been three days, and still no sign of Lily. Everyone is out looking for her. Fellow bands, families, friends, police and the National Guard. We had no idea where she could be, or who had her. We just wanted her home.

Kels was still laying in her old bed. She hasn't moved for three days. She usually just sleeps or stares off into space. She won't talk, she won't eat. I'm so worried about her...

"How is she?" Alex whispered, walking towards the door where Lee and I were standing.

"Still nothing... She's going to make herself sick." Lee said, shaking her head.

"I just want her back..." He said, a longing look in his eyes.

"Who? Lily or Kels?" Lee shot before walking to sit next to Kels. Alex sighed, before walking away.

I walked over to the bed and noticed Kels was awake again. "Hey, you." I whispered, stroking her cheek. "Feel like getting up today?" She shook her head, before snuggling into Lee, holding on tight. Lee sighed and lay her head on top of Kels'.

"Come on, Sweetie. You need to get up and at least take a shower. It might make you feel better."

"I won't feel better until I have my baby back in my arms." She cried. She isn't out of tears yet?!

"Nope, come on, Kels." Beth said, pulling standing up. "You're taking a shower, bath, something. I don't are if us girls have to be in there with you." Lee looked up at her and nodded, trying to get Kels up, but she wouldn't budge.

"Come on, Babe." I said, picking her up and taking her to the bathroom. I set her on the edge of the tub and let the girls do their thing.

I went down stairs to see Michelle cuddled up to Brian, asleep. I loved Chel, but she wasn't getting the concept that Kelsi needed her dad right now.

"How is she?" Matt asked. He had bags under his eyes like the rest of us who hadn't slept these past three days.

"The girls are getting her into a shower right now."

"Good. Maybe that'll help a little."

"I don't know how much more of this I can take." Alex groaned frustratedly as he paced the living room.

"How do you fucking think Kels feels?" Ben growled.

"Don't start your shit with me. You were the one that's still holding a grudge against her." Alex snapped.

"And you're not?" Ben snapped back.

"Ok, you two." Derek growled.

"If we don't get Lily back soon... I don't think we're going to get Kels back." Zack sighed, putting his head in his hands.

I was praying that wasn't the case...

*Bam's P.O.V.*

"What're you girls up to today?" I asked, walking into the kitchen where Missy and Jessica were. They had become friends for some weird reason. They are a lot alike, I'll admit that.

"Oh, nothing. Probably just lounge around for a while." Missy said. "What about you? Are you going out with the boys?"

I looked at her confused. She usually hates it when I go out with the guys. "Um, I don't know yet. Raab's probably coming over later."

"Oh... I thought you mentioned going to Dunn's or something."

"I don't remember.... Maybe... I don't know." I said, shaking my head before walking away. Just as I was about to walk back to the bedroom, there was a knock on the door. Who the hell could that be? I opened the door to see Raab. "You're early." I said, opening the door wider. Then, I saw someone standing next to him. "Who are you?"

"He just showed up, saying he needed to see Jessica." Raab said, shrugging as he walked in. I looked down and saw he had a baby carrier, with a blanket over it.

"Come on in. They're in the kitchen." I said, looking him up and down. There just wasn't something right about him...

"Dude, that guy gives me the creeps." Raab whispered as the guy walked to the kitchen, leaving the baby there. What the hell?

"What an ass. You don't just leave a kid sitting on a door step." I said, picking the carrier up. Suddenly, the baby started crying. I sighed, taking the blanket off. My heart stopped... "Lily?" Raab looked down and freaked out.

"Why the hell does that fucker have Lily?!"

"Shh, take her to my room, lock the door and call the guys. Tell them to get here asap." I said, handing Lily to him.

I waited for the guys to get here before I went to talk to him. I wasn't going to be able to do this solo. I opened the door to see Dunn had brought the CKY crew and the Jackass crew, along with Jess. "Where the hell is that fucker? He is not going to live." Jess growled, ready to lunge.

"Whoa, man. Stay calm. That's the only way we can handle this." Dunn said, holding him back.

"Let's go." I told them, turning to go to the kitchen.

"What the hell are you doing here though? Bam's still here!" I heard Missy hiss.

"Don't tell me you're fucking in on this." I growled, stepping into the kitchen. The two girls froze, knowing they'd been caught.

"Baby! You didn't tell me everyone was coming over." Missy said, trying to come over to me.

"Don't." I said, backing away. "I can't fucking believe you, Missy! I knew you didn't like Kels, I didn't know why though. But this! This is unbelievable! Who in they're right fucking mind would do this?! She's just a baby, Missy! God, you fucking disgust me."

"No! Baby, I did this for us!"

"What about us?! No, I'm not getting into this with you. Move." I pushed her out of the way as I went for the creep. "And you! You fucking creep! How could you even think of doing this?! Do you see those guys behind me? This is going to be nothing compared to what's going to happen to you when Kels's Avenged Family gets a hold of you." I growled, before punching him.

"Scott! Run!" Jessica cried, before hiding behind Missy.

"Get him." I told the guys, before going to my bedroom. Raab was rocking Lily, trying to calm her down.

"Come on, Man. We gotta get her back, now."
♠ ♠ ♠
Bam and the crew's to rescue!! and you all thought Jessica and Missy took her...
Check out Burning Bright by omfgitsErica if you want a new kind of Brian Haner fic :)
please comment! I love them! :) give me ideas!!! that goes for my other stories too!