‹ Prequel: Temporary Home
Status: Finished!

Temporary Life

Chapter 29

Image

Jess, Raab and I arrived at Brian's house, twelve hours later. There were a bunch of cars parked out front and I was sure I knew why. I knocked on the door, as I held Lily. She had been restless the whole trip. I knew she wanted to be back in Kelsi's arms.

"Bam?" Jacoby asked, surprised when he opened the door. Then his eyes went to my arms. "Oh my God. Brian!" He pulled me in as everyone came running to the door.

"What the hell?!"

"Where did you find her?!"

"Guys! Shut up! One question at a time in calm voices. She's been restless this whole trip back." Jess scolded.

"Bam, I- how? Who?" Brian asked, his eyes never leaving Lily.

"I don't know how, Brian. But, this guy showed up at my door this morning and all I know was he was in on it with Missy and Jessica. They're all in jail now." I explained, still pissed off about the whole thing.

"Do you know who the guy was?" Johnny asked, looking extremely pissed.

"I think Jessica said his name was Scott? Or something like that." Raab said, trying to remember.

"That son of a bitch!" Brian yelled, punching the wall. "How the hell did he get out?! Why can't he just leave this family alone?!"

"Why does that name sound so familiar now?" I asked aloud.

"He was the guy the kidnapped Kels back touring warped tour before she moved with you." Matt explained.

"Guys, what's going on down here?" Leana asked, coming down the stairs. When she saw Lily, she burst into tears. "She's back! Oh my fucking God! Jimmy! Get Kels down here!" She yelled up the stairs.

It took a few minutes, but soon enough, Jimmy was leading Kelsi down the stairs. It broke my heart to see her. She looked lifeless and not the same Kels I used to know...

*Kesli's P.O.V.*

"Kels, look who's here." Jimmy said softly when we reached the bottom of the stairs. I lifted my head slowly. My heart jumped into my throat when I saw Lily in Bam's arms. My angel. My baby.

I ran over and took her from his arms. I wasn't in the right state of mind, so I started going off on him. "How could you, Bam?! That's really fucking low! I know I pissed you off and you hated me in the end, but that's why I left! Did you really have to take Lily away from me?! Do you know how much it hurt?!" I screamed, my voice hoarse from not using it much these last few days.

"Kels, I-"

"Just leave us alone." I said, before running back up the stairs. I slammed the door in whoever's face that was following me. I had my Lily back and I didn't need anything else but to keep her safe.

*Jimmy's P.O.V.*

Bam stood there, a hurt and shocked look on his face. "How could she even think I would do that?" He whispered, blankly staring off.

"You were the first person she saw holding Lily and lost it. She just jumped to conclusions. Give her some time to settle down." Jacoby said.

"Let's go talk." I said, putting my arm around his shoulders and walking outside. "What happened, Bam?" I asked.

"With what?"

"Before Kels came home. What happened? What made her so upset, she felt the need to run home?"

He sighed, putting his head in his hands. "She ended up beating the crap out of Missy, and I got mad at her. I said things I now regret... I was so damn blind. But the fucking bitch had me by the damn balls and I didn't even notice! Not until I lost Kels... That's when I realized my mistake, but knew it was too late."

"Bam, she still has feelings for you." He looked at me like I was on crack. "I promise you, she does. The other night, she was talking about you in her sleep. Of course, she didn't notice... I can tell how she thinks about you and misses you... Let things settle down a little, and then take her back to your place. I think that's where her and Lily truly belong." My heart broke to say it, because I loved having Kels back here, but I knew it's where she had to be.

Our little girl really was grown up...
♠ ♠ ♠
Dude! my birthday's on Friday! I'm so excited :) So as a birthday present, you guys should go comment and subscribe to my other stories if you haven't already :]] I'll love you forever and ever! Thank you to all my faithful readers and commenters! It makes me very happy

Check out Tied up by Heartagrams! another good one :)