‹ Prequel: Temporary Home
Status: Finished!

Temporary Life

Chapter 31

Image

"I don't know what to do, Kev." I sighed, resting my head on his chest as we watched Lily sleep on the bed next to us. We had been laying here and talking for the last hour.

"Kels, I've never met Bam, but the way you talked about him, you can't truly tell me you think he took Lily." He said, running his fingers through my hair.

I sighed heavily. "I know... I guess I just jumped to conclusions. But how would you feel after your daughter went missing, Kev? She's my everything. She's the reason why I'm still breathing... I wouldn't be able to go on if she was still missing."

"Shh, I know, Babe. But, you do need to talk to Bam and fix things."

"God! I'm such a bitch!" I said, burring my face into his chest.

"You're not a bitch, Kels. You let your emotions get a hold of you. In that situation, I don't think they should have expected less. They'll understand. And, if Bam is as great as you put him up to be, then he will forgive you."

"I hope you're right..."

I felt his chest rise as he sighed. "Kels, can I ask you something?" He asked nervously.

I sat up to look down at him. "Of course, Kev."

He slowly sat up next to me. "Do you ever think about what would have
happened if we had gotten together back that one night at the party?"

I looked at him surprised. "Kev, I... I don't know..."

"You know, I wanted so badly to break up with Bridget and be with you. But... Whenever I tried, she pulled me back in. Then, when I finally got the balls to do it, you were with Aaron... And my chance was out the window."

"Kev, I-" He silenced me with his lips coming down onto mine.

*Jimmy's P.O.V.*

I walked up behind Lee and wrapped my arms around her waist, laying my head on her shoulder. "I love you." I said, kissing her neck.

"I love you too." She smiled, leaning back into me.

We were standing out back, watching Raab, Bam and Coby playing with Ky. They were so good with kids. Maybe it was because they were still kids themselves... I know, who am I to be talking? It's just so much fun!

"He's gonna marry her one day." Lee said randomly.

"Who? What?" I asked, suddenly confused.

"Bam. Him and Kels are going to get married one day."

"And how do you know this?" She chuckled, turning around in my arms and wrapping hers around my neck.

"Woman's intuition." She smirked, pecking my lips.

"Oh yeah?" She nodded, smiling.

"Well... What if I said, I could see us married one day." This caught her off guard. Her arms loosened a bit as I pulled away. "Lee, I fucking love you more than anything, you should know that." I paused, chewing on my bottom lip. "Marry me. I don't care if we fucking go to Vegas right now. Marry me." I stood there, waiting for her answer. It felt like torture!

"Yes!" She squealed, before jumping into my arms. I laughed, catching her legs as they wrapped around my waist. She left kisses all over my face, before jumping down and running inside.

God that woman makes me crazy... In the good ways only a woman can, if you get what I mean... Wink wink.

*Bam's P.O.V.*

"Seriously, guys. What do I do though?" I asked Raab and Coby as we tried finding Ky. We were playing hide-and-seek. Damn this kid was good.

"Just get her to talk to you some how." Raab said, shrugging.

"Ok, but when she does, what do I say? There's so much shit I need to make up to her. Especially the shit with Missy. You have no idea of how much I feel like an ass right now. She was my best fucking friend, and I chose Missy over her."

"Just a best friend?" Coby asked with a smirk.

I sighed, looking at the ground. That was always the question at the back of my mind. Were we just friends? Could we ever be more?

"Bam, seriously. Just go to her. Go talk to her. I know that's easier said than done, but if you're willing to try this hard, then go." Coby said, pushing me towards the house. "She's most likely with Kevin. I think that's what everyone's thinking right now. Just don't tell them where you're going."

I nodded, thinking it through. "Alright, thanks, man." I said, before taking off.

I knew exactly what I'd tell her. I'd tell her I was stupid for even starting anything with Missy. How I never stopped having feelings for. How I wanted her in so many more ways than she could imagine.

Once I found the house that Coby had given me the address to, I knocked on the door. "Uh, hi?" Probably one of Kelsi's friends said, opening the door.

"Is Kels here?" I asked.

"Um..."

"Dude, I know she is. I just really need to talk to her. It's urgent." I said, getting ancy.

"Yeah, she's upstairs. First door on your right." He said, pointing to the stairs.

"Thanks." I jogged up the stairs and to the first door on my right. This was it. This was truth or fail. I would finally find the answer to my question that I've had for so long. I opened the door. "Kels, I-"

Oh my God...
♠ ♠ ♠
So has anyone checked out Avenged's website lately? They're recording again! I know they're doing the best they can. And, Matt got a new tattoo in memory of Jimmy go check it out!