‹ Prequel: Temporary Home
Status: Finished!

Temporary Life

Chapter 37

Image

The next morning, I woke up to a weird sound. It almost sounded like tires and a motor... What the hell were they up to?!

I jumped out of the bed with Bam next to me. When we reached the door, we knew it was a bad idea. Someone had laid tacks out. "Fuck! Babe, stay back. There's tacks everywhere." Bam said, still not awake.

"Don't worry about it. I already got some." I said, leaning against the wall.

"Oh shit! You're so dead!" Raab said laughing. I looked up to see Knoxville with an innocent smile.

"That was meant for your boy toy and not you..." He said, trying to get away.

"Oh no ya don't!" I said, trying to run after him, but was cut short by Bam holding me around the waist. "What'd you do that for?! He got away!"

"Kels, you're just going to make your feet worse." He said, trying to look at them.

"Bam, I know how to deal with pain. And at this moment, I am more about revenged than worrying about my damn feet." I said stubbornly.

He rolled his eyes and motioned for Raab to pick me up. He did and took me back to the bedroom and sat me on the bed while Bam took care of his feet.

"Sounds like there's been an interesting morning already." Jess said laughing as he walked in as I finished pulling the tacks out of my feet.

"Oh, just splendid." I said sarcastically.

"You guys declared war, didn't you?" He asked, shaking his head.

"Novak started it!" I defended.

"Then how did Knoxville get in on it?" He asked confused.

"Your brother and him have their own little war going on." I said, rolling my eyes.

"This could get ugly..." Raab laughed.

Bam shuffled in and walked over to stand in front of me. "How're your feet?" He asked.

"Fine. Yours?" He groaned, slowly fell onto me, making sure he wasn't suffocating me with his weight.

"Bam." I laughed, as we lay back on the bed. He nuzzled his face into my neck and wound his arms around me.

"And I think it's time for us to leave." Raab said, starting to back out of the room.

After laying there in silence for a few minuets, I pushed on Bam a little. "Babe, I'm gonna get in the shower."

"But you're comfy." He mumbled into my neck.

"Oh well." I laughed, finally pushing him off.

"Meanie." He pouted.

"You'll get over it." I said, grabbing a towel and walking into the bathroom.

"You should let me join you to make up for it. We can save water." He said, smirking.

"How about not." I said, closing and locking the door before he could get in. I heard him curse when he noticed it was locked.

When I got out of the shower, I saw a note from Bam on the bed, telling me he went out with the guys for something. I went to the closet to grab some clothes, when I noticed all my bras were missing...

"Guys!" I knew some of them were still here and at least one of the had something to do with it.

"What?!" Steve-O called back.

"Where the hell are all my bras?!" I heard instant laughter.

I walked out of the room and down the stairs. Yes, even though I was still only in a towel. It's not like they hadn't seen it before. "Who did it?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. They all pointed at one another. I looked at Novak and glared. He held his hands up in defense.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He said, looking everywhere but me.

"Then look me in the eyes and tell me that." He tried, but failed. I walked over to him, and grabbed him by his shirt collar. "I was on the tour with a bunch of guys and lived on a bus with five of them... I won't hesitate to do what they taught me." I warned.

"It's just a prank, Kels." He said, smiling. "You're the one who called war!"

"But my bras?!"

"Yes!"

I sighed, knowing this wasn't going to be easy. "Give me your phone." I told Raab, holding out my hand.

"Don't hurt it." He said, handing it to me cautiously.

I took it and dialed Bam's number. "What, Raab?"

"It's Kels."

"Babe? Why do you have Raab's phone?"

"I'll explain later. I need you to go pick me up a bra."

"You don't have enough already?!"

"Novak hid all of mine."

"Did not!" Novak yelped.

It was silent on the other line for a few seconds. "He what?!"

"Please. I am so not going bra-less all day." I said.

"But why not?" Steve-O asked, smiling. I glared at him and his smile was soon gone.

"Who was that?"

"Steve-O."

"Go figure. Alright, yeah, I'll get you one. Does it matter?"

"No, just get me one until I find my others."

"Ok, we'll be back soon."

I gave Raab his phone back and had a staring contest with Novak. He suddenly jumped up, screaming and ran. "Run, buddy, run!" Steve-O said, laughing hysterically.

"Where's Lily when I need her?!" He yelped, still running around the house, when I wasn't even chasing him.

"You touch her and I'll make sure you're a woman!" I yelled at him.

"But you just saw his dick last night..." Raab said confused.

"I didn't say that, now did I."

"Dude, she'll make him into one." Dunn said, laughing and shaking his head.

"That's just wrong." Raab laughed.

"All's fare in love and war." I smiled evilly before walking back up stairs to get dressed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, the 'war' might go on for a few more chapters. And, yes, the beginning part is from one of his episodes on Viva La Bam when him and Knoxville are at each other. But I had to put it in there. I loved that part :) lol. Comment!