‹ Prequel: Temporary Home
Status: Finished!

Temporary Life

Chapter 39

Image

"So you'll do it?" I asked Mel on the other line. We had plans for Novak and she was going to help us.

"Of course. I told you I owed you anything." She laughed.

She was one of my co-workers from the bar and owed me a favor from a few months back.

"Great! We'll see you at seven." I said, hanging up the phone.

"She'll do it?" Bam asked. I nodded. "Sweet."

"Hey, Bam!" Dunn called from the front door.

"What?!"

"Come out here!"

"Why?!" He side glanced at me and I shook my head, not knowing what he was up to.

"Just do it!" Bam cautiously walked towards the front door and out as I walked after him. When he got down the drive way a bit, Dunn came up behind him with a snake as Knoxville was talking to him. Once Bam saw the snake, he flipped. He tried getting away, but failed. They had him pinned.

I decided it was time to go and help him out, since I knew how much he was terrified of snakes. "Ok, Guys. Let him up." I said, trying to distance myself from the snake as much as I could, while sitting next to where Bam's head was.

"Kels, go back to the house. It's ok." Bam said, still trying to hide his face from the snake.

"No, Bam." I said, putting my hand on his head, trying to show that I wasn't going anywhere.

"You wanna pet it, Kels?" Dunn asked, moving it closer.

"Dunn, don't." Bam growled.

"Just, one of you pet it and I'll go put it back." Dunn compromised. I sighed and shakily reached my hand out to it.

"There! Now go but it away." I said, glaring at him. He got up, still laughing.
"Fucker's gonna get it one day." Bam sighed, laying back and finally relaxing now that the reptile was gone. "Thanks, Baby." He said, kissing my thigh since his head was now in my lap. "I feel like such a pansy now."

I laughed, fixing his beanie. "You're not a pansy."

"But you were the one looking out for me when it's supposed to be the other way around!"

"Babe, don't be so sexist." I laughed, getting up.

"Can I sexist you?" He smirked, looking up at me.

"Oh, very smooth." Knoxville said, clapping.

I rolled my eyes and started walking away. "Babe?" Bam called after me. I didn't answer. "Babe!" He whined. I loved doing this to him. It was so funny!

When I got to the back yard, I saw the guys sitting out there, while Steve-O was holding Lily. "You better be careful." I said warningly.

"Why don't you trust me?" He asked curiously.

"I just know you... It's a mom thing." I said, sitting down next to him.

We heard some comotion back out front and I sighed, letting my head fall back, closing my eyes. "Let's go check it out." Raab said, laughing. He was neutral in this whole thing, like a few of the others.

"I'll stay here." I said, as Steve-O handed Lily to me. I sat there, hearing the commotion going on, knowing Bam had gotten Dunn or Knoxville back.

Around seven, Mel had shown up. "Thanks again for doing this." I smiled, letting her in.

"Don't worry about it. It sounds funny." She said, walking out back with us.

Bam and Knoxville called off their war this afternoon. The score was tied. Now, all we had to do was get Novak. He had gotten me earlier by posting the video they had gotten of my bikini top coming off last night, on Youtube. Bam wasn't happy to say the least and it was soon deleted. Not after at least a few thousand viewers saw it though...

We were going to get Novak by having Mel seduce him. Once he notices he has no condoms, he will flip.

We walked out back and I went to sit back down on Bam's lap. "So, when can I see the bra you chose to wear under that shirt?" He asked, starting to pull the side of my top down.

"Not until later." I said, taking his hand and placing it in my lap. He placed his hand on my thigh and gently wedged it between my thighs, keeping it placed there. I was expecting him to try something, but he went on talking to Chris.

When it was time for Mel to do her thing, we silently followed them up stairs, waiting to see what Novak would do.

Minutes later- "You fucking cock blocks!" He yelled. I was on the floor, laughing. "I give! I so give! Now someone get me a damn rubber!"

Knoxville grabbed a rubber chicken as I grabbed a rubber duck. "Have your choice." I laughed, opening the door just a crack.

"Damn it, Kelsi! You know what I mean!"

"You just said rubber. You didn't specify." Knoxville said, laughing.

"Assholes."

"Sorry, Hun. I wasn't going to actually sleep with you. Just owed Kelsi a favor." Mel said, walking out.

Novak just sat on the bed, his mouth hanging open as he watched her walk out. I thought he was actually going to cry. Dunn took a picture of his face and I knew he'd post it on the web.

My phone started ringing, and I went to the other room to answer it. "Hey, Dad."

"Kels?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

He paused, letting out a deep breath. "I don't think I can do it." He said in a shaky voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha! cock blocking! that's so fun... Just be sure to run fast!
Hmm... wonder what's wrong with Brian???