‹ Prequel: Temporary Home
Status: Finished!

Temporary Life

Chapter 46

Image

When Lily fell asleep, I went to take her up to her room, but Jason offered to do it for me. Yes, the Berry Twins are here... I'm glad I'm injured, or I'd be in for it with non-stop pranks from them...

"You look tired." Jimmy said, stroking my hair.

"I'm fine." I mumbled, closing my eyes and leaning into his touch.

He chuckled softly. "I didn't say you weren't. I just said you looked tired... Do you want me to take you up stairs?"

"No." I mumbled, fighting to stay awake. Damn pain meds...

"Babe, go to bed. You need to sleep." Bam said, rubbing my legs as they were propped up on his lap.

"Shut up." I mumbled, trying to open my eyes.

He ignored my protests and picked me up. "They'll still be here tomorrow, don't worry." He said, kissing the top of my head as he carried me up to the room.

"Stay with me?" I asked softly as he helped me change.

He smiled and nodded. "Of course, Babe."

The next morning was very interesting... I was first woken up by Jason and Raab. "What do you fuckers want?" I groaned, pulling the pillow over my face.

"It's time to wake up, Sleepy Head! You've got a surprise on it's way." Jason said happily... Way too happy...

"What is it?" I asked cautiously, pulling up the corner of the pillow to look at him.

"Well if you get up, you'll see!" Raab said, pulling the blankets off me.

I glared at both of them, but still got up. I winced in pain as my back spasmed. It had gotten worse with the accident... "Do you want your pain meds?" Jason asked, being serious for a minute.

"No. Those damn things make me sleepy." I said, slowly walking towards the bedroom door.

When I got down stairs, I went to the kitchen to grab some coffee in attempt to wake up. I looked at the clock and saw it was already eleven.

"Why did you guys let me sleep so late?!" I asked, still in shock at what time it was.

"Because you needed it." Zacky said, kissing my forehead as he got some coffee too. I rolled my eyes and leaned against the counter.

"We're back! Is Kels up?" I heard Bam's voice call from the front door.

"Just woke her up." Jason called back, grinning at me.

"I'll get you." I said in a serious tone.

"And you're little dog too." Jimmy said, what I assumed to be the Wicked Witches' voice, as he cackled like a maniac.

"Good Lord... Who gave him sugar?" I groaned.

"No one. He was up before all of us, so he decided to busy himself..." Zack said, leaning against the counter next to me.

"I have a surprise for you." Bam said, smiling as he walked in.

"I heard." I said unenthusiastically.

"Damn, don't get too excited." He said sarcastically, laughing. He walked over and gave me a kiss, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Where's my mini-me?!" I heard the voice call through the house.

My eyes bugged out as I groaned, not awake enough for this. "Just remember I love you and I do one day want to have kids." Bam chuckled as he rubbed small circles on my hips.

"There she is!"

"Frank, calm your ass down." Gerard said, shaking his head.

"Hey, Frankie." I smiled at my hyper-active friend.

"Where's my mini-mini-me?" He asked, holding a bag which I assumed was a present for Lily.

"With Papa Gates." Johnny said.

"Papa's here?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, sorry. Papa Gates Jr."

"Don't you dare start calling me that, Short Shit! I already warned you." Dad said, glaring at Johnny as he walked in with Lily in his arms.

The My Chem guys cooed over Lily as I got another cup of coffee. "Still not awake?" Ville asked with a knowing smile.

"Shut up, you Finnish Freak." I said, calling him by one of his many nick names I made up for him.

"But I thought you loved me." He said, pouting.

"You have Bam."

"No, Bam's the one that stocks me. You're the one that loves me, remember?"

"Bam! I thought we talked about this already. I told you, no more stocking Ville!" I said, putting my left hand on my hip.

"But why?" He whined. "It's fun!" Everyone laughed as I shook my head.

"You are so weird."

"And that's why you love me." He smirked, wrapping his arms around me again and kissing my neck.

"Hey! No baby making in the kitchen." Jimmy scolded.

"No baby making at all! I don't want to be a Papa again... Well, not for a while at least." Dad said.

"But why not, Papa? Look at this adorable face." Jimmy said, picking Lily up and holding her up to Dad. He just gave Jimmy a look that would make anyone run. "I've got the baby." Jimmy said, knowing he was safe.

Suddenly, Dunn picked her out of his arms, smirking. Jimmy stood there, in the same position, just with Lily not in his arms. He had a smile on his face, as he kept blinking. "I think it's time for you to run, Babe." Lee said, trying not to laugh.

"It is, isn't it?" He asked. He stood there for a few more seconds, before taking off, Dad right on his tail.

Oh the wonders of having such a close family... Anyone else would run away, screaming. But I didn't. They weren't normal, but they weren't phsyco killers... At least I don't think they were... I always had my suspicions about Johnny...

The door bell ringing snapped me out of my thoughts. Everyone was occupied, so I went to answer it. "What the hell are you doing here?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Tried to get some comedy in there... Hmm... Wonder who's at the door! Tell me who you think it is in a comment! :)