‹ Prequel: Temporary Home
Status: Finished!

Temporary Life

Chapter 48

Image

It's been about a month since the accident. Ky had staid with us for two weeks, before going back home. Dad was able to fix things with Michelle, and apparently, Leana had snapped her in her place... Again...

I was slowly healing, but at least I got my casts off. They were supposed to stay on for another two weeks, but I persuaded my doctor to take them off early.

I had decided to quit my job. It seemed that there were too many obstacles being thrown at me right now, I wouldn't be able to go in. They understood. Bam, on the other hand, was ecstatic. "Now I can spend more time with you!" His exact words. But, we all know what that means...

It was Wednesday, and I was trying to sleep in for a little, but Bam was having none of that. "Wake up, sleepy head." He said, crawling on top of me as I lay on my stomach. He moved the hair away from my neck and left small, butterfly kisses there gently.

I groaned, burring my face in the pillow. "Go away." I mumbled.

"No, I want to go skate."

"Then go skate." I said, as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"But I want you to come with me." His hands started rubbing my sides gently as he continued to plat the small kisses.

"I take it you won't be taking no for an answer?"

"Nope!"

I sighed heavily. "Fine." He rolled off of me and I threw the covers off of me, getting up.

"Love the shirt." He smiled, looking down at my pajamas. "It fits you."

"Oh, shut up." I rolled my eyes and went to go get dressed.

I walked down to the kitchen to get some coffee. I was going to need it if I had to skate with Bam this early in the day...

"Wow, he actually managed to get you up." Ville smirked over the top of his coffee mug. I stopped and just stared at him. "What?"

"I thought Bam was supposed to be the stoker."

He laughed, shaking his head. "I'm not stocking, Love. I'm just back for a quick visit..."

I crossed my arms and stared at him. "What are you hiding?"

"What? Me? Nothing."

"Very smooth, Ville." I laughed, grabbing a cup of coffee.

*Bam's P.O.V.*

Was I really about to do this? Could I do this...

What would she say? What would she do...

I hate stressing like this!

I need to skate...

*Kelsi's P.O.V.*

When I went out to the ramp, I found Bam out there, already skating. I could tell something on his mind, because he never concentrated this much.

I walked onto the ramp and made my way over to him. I curled my fingers in his belt loops as he came to a slow roll on his board. This snapped him out of his thoughts and he looked down at me.

"What's got you thinking so hard? I asked, smirking at my own little joke.

He sighed, rubbing his hands over his face. This worried me... He only did that when something was stressing him out. "I have to talk to you."

My blood froze. Of course no one ever wanted to hear those words! "What is it?" My voice came out in a whisper, as I pulled my hands away from his belt loops.

"It's nothing bad, I promise." He said reassuringly, taking my hands in his. He got off the board and continued to look me straight in the eyes. "Kels, I know we haven't been together very long, and I know there's been so much going on around us, but... I've had my mind set for a long time... Ever since I was with Missy, I knew she wasn't the one that could me make me happy. You were. You've been there for since the day we met. Even though you were the one in need of someone to lean on, you helped me be even more carefree again.

Kels, you've shown me things that I've never even known about before. You've
opened my eyes to new things. You've opened my heart, which I never thought was possible... You took my heart, but that doesn't matter, because I want you to have it.

Every time I see you smile, it makes me want to smile. Every time you cry, I want to take it all away from you so you won't ever feel pain again. I want the world for you and I'd do anything to make that happen.

I guess what I'm trying to say is..." He pulled something out of his pocket. "Kelsi, will you marry me?" I looked down at the ring in his hand and knew I wasn't dreaming about what he had just said.

The question is... Am I even ready?
♠ ♠ ♠
And I'm going to leave you hanging there because I can! muahahaha! :) you love me! leave me some comments and maybe you'll find out what her answer is!
Ville becoming the stoker now. Hmm... Wonder how Bam feels about this...