‹ Prequel: Temporary Home
Status: Finished!

Temporary Life

Chapter 56

Image

Eight months have passed since that day. So much has happened since then. Jimmy and Leana got married. Coby had another kid. Ville found himself a girlfriend, even Ky got his own little girlfriend! Pete got married and had a kid. Let's just say, Beth wasn't too happy about that. Frank and Gerard were engaged to Jamia and Lyn-z and Ben finally got the girl of his dreams.

Now, back to Bam and I?

Lily is almost two, with her own little sibling on the way.

That's right, Bam managed to knock me up. On our wedding night! I swear he set it up...

I was going to college three days out of the week and home with Lily and Bam for the rest.

Bam still did the show with the guys and was as crazy as ever.

I still remember the day when I found out about our little one that was on the way...

I woke up, vomiting violently. Raab had just had the flu, so I didn't think too much of it. When this continued for another two weeks, I finally went to the doctors.

Sure enough, I was pregnant.

"Bam!"

I found him outside with the guys, just lounging around.

"What's up, Babe?" He asked, kissing my cheek.

"You!" I glared, poking him in the chest.

"Me? What did I do?" He asked confused.

"I thought we agreed that we would wait until after I finished school!" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

His eyes widened as he went into shock. He stood there, just looking at me.

"A-are y-you?" He tried to stutter out.

"Yes! All thanks to you! God, Bam!" I didn't have a chance to finish my rant. He picked me up and swung me around, kissing me with everything he had.

"Why are you so upset?" He asked, setting me back down.

"Bam, I told you I wanted to get through school at least before another baby." I said, shaking my head and running my fingers through my hair.

"Hey." He took my face between his hands and made me look at him. "You can still do school. I'll help you through it. I know how much you want to do it. Don't worry."

I sighed and leaned into him. "Alright."


And from that day since, he's been ecstatic about being a dad. Lily has even started calling him Daddy now. It was hilarious hearing her say it for the first time and seeing Bam's reaction.

"Babe, where are you heading to?" Bam asked as I walked down the stairs.

"I have class, remember?" I said, grabbing my bag. I really hated my one night class, but I had to take it.

"Have you talked to any of your professors yet? Your due in three weeks!"
"Yes, I know that, thank you very much." God, I hated mood swings!

"Kels, you know I'm just looking out for you and the baby." He sighed.

"Well you could go about it in a different matter." I snapped.

"Yeah?! Well maybe you could make it a little bit easier!"

"Don't start with me, Bam." I hissed lowly.

"You know what? Fuck it. Just go to fucking class. Don't even worry about the baby's health or yours."

I shook my head as tears started to sting my eyes. "I do care about this baby, Bam."

"Kels, I didn't mean-"

"Fuck you." I slammed the door behind me, stomping to my car.

It was pouring rain tonight. I hated driving in the rain. I could ask one of the guys to drive me, but I didn't feel like going back in to face Bam.

Things kept running through my mind as I drove through the horrible weather.

I didn't even see the bright lights.

***

"Kelsi." I heard a voice calling my name off in the distance.

I looked around and saw "Steven?"

We weren't in the meadow where I usually saw him. This place was brighter and warmer.

"Hello, little sis." He said, smiling softly.

"Where are we? What happened?" He gave me a soft, sympathetic smile. "When can I go back?"

He took a deep breath. "You won't be going back this time, Kelsi."

*Bam's P.O.V.*

"Welcome to the world, Cameron Jeff Margera."

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Please don't kill me!!!

Thank you everyone who commented, subscribed and read this story. Thank you for following me through this journey. Sadly, it is done.

But! If you haven't, go check out my other stories! I will be starting Dreaming of Sunsets now that this one is over.