Status: Completed.

Help Wanted

Uno

Girl, 16, seeks someone to love. Must be able to deal with an emotional rollercoaster and to heal broken self confidence. Willingness to help stop attention seeking, preferable. Compulsive flirter, but won’t admit it.

Girl, 16, requests help to cope with family troubles. Parental arguments at night, troubled ex-boyfriend and finds it hard to show true feelings. Puts on a front to hide worries and problems.

Boy, 17, confused about a boy. Physically and emotionally attracted to him, but the signals he sends are hard to interpret. 3 year age gap is a concern to friends. Cheating on ex-girlfriend with him resulted in hurt feelings and awkwardness with all concerned.

Girl, 17, happy with life, but suffers emotional downturns for no obvious reason. Finds it annoying and unfair on close confidants. An easily angered father, and a sister who argues with everyone, don’t help the situation.

Boy, 17, needs advice on how to forget about an ex lover. One who keeps flirting and acting like the break up didn’t happen. Tips for making her realise her behaviour isn’t acceptable; eagerly anticipated.

Boy, 17, would like a girlfriend. A long term relationship preferable. Thinks self unable to keep a partner and is slightly depressed at this. Current crush is quite fickle and has just started going out with one of his friends.

Girl, 17, in love with a guy who doesn’t like her back. No matter what she does, she can’t get over him. Would like tips to persuade him that she would make an excellent girlfriend and to help her renew an old friendship.

Boy, 16, finds it hard to get on with younger sibling. Friendship would make life a lot easier. A friend keeps implying things that insult him and his girlfriend, although disrespect wasn’t intended. He doesn’t want to lose the friend, but it’s driving them apart.

Boy, 16, hates his father. Doesn’t acknowledge the fact that they are related, just looks on him as his mother’s ex. His brother and sister get on with the man, but they are younger and more forgiving.