Look At What I Deal With

Stubborn

"Listen here," I hissed at Tim. " I want you out of here now. If you don't leave believe me I will hurt you. I told you to stop and you didn't and for that you are going to suffer. I want you to grab your shit and get out. I don't want you to coming back or even passing by this block because if I find out you do I will report you. Your little business image would be gone and you'd be forgotten. I will give you ten minutes to gather your things and whatever you don't get would be thrown out. You think I care that you got money or the fact that you could lock me up for threatening you? I don't care. If you lay a hand on Kate I told you I will hurt you."

He stared at me eying me like he wanted to kill me.

"By all means hit me if you want. But when Kate gives you the divorce papers you will sign them and leave her alone. I don't care if you love her you will do what she asks. If you love her the way you say you do then leave her because all you do it hurt her. Last time I checked that isn't a way to show her you love them."

I threw him against the floor and walked to the front door. Tim just stood there laying on the floor.

"Your time is running out."

He slowly got to his feet and headed up to his room. I heard the drawers open and close along with the closet. Hangers moved around making noise through the silence of the house. After a few minutes Tim came down the stairs with two suitcases and a pillow in his hand with his breif case in the other.

"Give me the house keys."

I held out my hand and he just stared at me.

" Well?"

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his keys hanging on a chain. He took out the silver key to the house and placed it in my hand. He looked back at the house that was his and drove out the driveway. One problem done now the other one is just getting started. I grabbed the broom and began to sweep the glass from the lamp. Leo arrived shortly and he didn't look at me once.

He just started to clean up. He straightened the furniture in the living room, he cleaned up the glass from the kitchen of broken plates that were thrown on the floor hat I didn't notice were there. After that we just cleaned the counter tops from blood that came from Kate most likely. I went upstairs into Kate's room and fixed the bed and the picture frames that were on the floor. Other than that we were done cleaning.

We returned to the kitchen around five. Leo sat on the stool near the table and looked at his feet. I was upset at him for tricking me to leave Kate while knowing she was going to ask Tim for a divorce. I wanted to go over there and yell at him for doing this but I couldn't. All he wanted was to help. I went to him and placed my hand on his shoulder but he didn't look up.

Instead he got up and wrapped his arms around me. He ran his hand threw my hair and the smell of vanilla engulfed me. He held me there in his arms and the warmth of his skin touched my cold skin.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lied to you but you are stubborn and I knew you wouldn't have let Kate be alone with Tim if I told you the truth."

That was all he said before he pulled away and left. I heard the door shut behind him and the feeling of surprise came over me. Out of the the things he could of done he just held me in his arms and from that I knew he was sorry. But this was the first time I actually forgave someone in an instant.

I know I come off differently than I think of myself. I'm always surprised by what people say about me.
Kurt Russell