Look At What I Deal With

Jealousy

Looking at myself I thought I was someone different. The dress that Kate got me was simple but yet it was beautiful on me. The color of the dress was a deep, dark, velvet, crimson, and it flowed down to the floor. It was a heart shape strapless dress and it left me speechless. Kate bought me a silver necklace that had a tear drop ruby on it and although it was as simple as water it went perfectly with the dress and me. With my high heels on I was a little taller than usual. The color against my skin made me stand out.

"Wow that dress was made for you." Katherine walked into my room. "My mom chose the right dress."

She was wearing a cocktail purple dress. With her perfectly tanned skin and waxed legs she looked like a barbie. Her hair was curled up with silver pins around her ears. She was wearing a necklace like mine put in purple and her high heels were silver as well. Katherine looked pretty.

"Your hair looks amazing the way it is and it fits your dress." Katherine walked over to me and patted my hair. "Wow I didn't know someone so simple could look so amazingly beautiful. Plus your have curves." She squealed.

"Umm...thanks I guess."

"Let's go downstairs moms waiting for us."

I nodded and quickly got my bag that contained my phone and I-pod.It was getting dark outside and Kate teared when she saw me.

"My God Emily. You look so lovely."

"All thanks to you. I was going to settle for a pair of jeans and sneakers."

She laughed and gestured us to the door. We got into the car and drove off to the ball. It took about thirty five minutes to get there and when we did cars were parked all around the Manson. It seemed like the whole town was there. The Manson was huge. There were so many windows and lights that the night didn't matter. A fountain was in the middle of the path way towards the Manson the sprouted water that caught the light so perfectly. I recognized a few people from town dressed all elegant in beautiful dresses.

When we went inside it got even better. Tons of people were escorted to the ball room along with us and we all had tables set with our names on it. We were sitting with Leo and his mom but El was with a baby sitter tonight. When I first say Leo talking to a guy I didn't recognize his back was toward me. His hair was neatly combed but still looked messy in a way that suited him. He had on a black suit and buttoned down shirt. His hands were in his pocket and when guy nudged his head towards me Leo turned around. He started at me up and down for about a two minutes. He looked shocked.

The guy disappeared into the crowd and i made towards Leo. he was wearing a tie that matched my dress and had a deep red rose that looked almost black pinned on his suit. Those roses were hard to find but those were my favorite.

"Wow." Were all the words Leo said. "You look ... you look..."

"Funny thing is I keep getting that from everyone." He revealed his heart breaking smile.

Leo looked handsome. The fact that the thought of him made me flutter and blush for some reason. This feeling comes up every time I am with Leo. He smiled and held his arm out. I took it and he lead me to the table. Kate and Katherine disappeared into the crowd as swoon as I got in here and I wished i followed. I didn't want to be alone with Leo at the moment. I knew what I was feeling towards him. I wouldn't allow it.

"So have you met the Constantines' yet?"

"No. They must be rich to afford this place."

" They have a daugther and son the same age. The boy is called Robert and the girl is called Rosemarie. I met Rosemarie she is beautiful and nice." The fact that he said she was pretty angered me. "She approached me as soon as I walked in."

"How does she look so I could be aware if I see her?"

"She has long brown curly hair but it suits her. She is pale and has deep blue eyes and she looks like she belongs in a magazine. " He smiled at the thought of that. "Robert is the opposite. He is quite. His hair is jet black and he has dark gray eyes. He is wearing is wearing all black. It won't be hard to spot a shadow walking through a crowd of people in colorful dresses and suits."

"Yeah."

Music began to play. People went to there seats and the dance floor was empty. The tables were set around the circular ball leaving the center empty for people to dance. It was Waltz. I looked around for Kate and Katherine but I didn't see them. I almost jumped when I turned my head to see a stunning guy in front of me. He wore all black so I knew this was Robert. His hair reached a inch below his ears and was a mess. Although his hair was pointing in different directions it looked stunning on him.

"May I have this dance?"

I turned to look a Leo who stared at Robert and was distracted when a girl with brown hair tapped a finger on Leo's shoulder. Rosemarie. She was insanely breath taking. She could be a model. Maybe she was. God.

"Yes you may have this dance."

Leo turned around and I saw the hurt in his face but it lasted for only a second. He grabbed Rosemarie's hand and lead her to dance. Robert and I followed in their lead. Robert's hands were icy cold but they were refreshing after Rosemarie's encounter. We began to Waltz around the room.

"Now you must be the Emily I hear so dearly about?"

"Yes."

"They were right you do look lovely." He smiled as well as I did. " I am Robert. My parents are holding this ball. But enough about me where are your parents."

"I have none. I was adopted about Kate but I can not find her."

"Oh how lovely. Kate is with my parents at their table. Over there," He pointed to the only table with a silver table cloth on it. Kate sat there taking to Mr. Constantine. "She is so polite and kind. My parents really do enjoy her presences at the ball."

"Yeah I agree." He made a long stride and pulled me closer to him.

"Does Leo have some kind of feeling towards you?"

"Why do you say that?"

"Because he is glaring at me like I did something wrong." I turned to see Leo staring at me and not listening to what Rosemarie was saying in his ear.

"I won't find it hard to believe that he is fond of you. Anyone will be." I smiled. "My sister is defiantly taking an interest in him though."

"I noticed." I muttered. "He finds some interest in her as well I assume. Your sister is really pretty."

"Not nearly as close as you are. Yes she is pretty but she thinks so highly of herself. When she saw you approach Leo she grew jealous that he paid more interest in you than he did to her. If you knew Rosemarie she is a spoiled brat and she has every right to be jealous of you. She can not compete with you."

"Thank you."

"No thank you for having this dance with me." As soon as he said this the music stopped. "How about you join me and my parents. I don't want you to be alone without your family."

"OK."

Leo watched me grab my bag of the table and walk to sit near Robert who held out the chair like a gentlemen.

"Oh honey I was looking for you." Kate said. "I couldn't find you with this amount of people."

"It is hard to miss someone as beautiful as she is in this crowd." Robert smiled. "Father this is Kate's daughter Emily."

"How nice to met you. Katherine and Kate have been telling me wonderful stories about you."

"Yes they have." Mrs. Constantine said. She wore a green dress. " You are quite the talk around town."

"Am I?"

"Of course sweety why wouldn't you be."

God why was everyone so interested in me? I am only being me and yet everyone likes me? Maybe they are confusing me with someone else.

"Now enough with the talk is anyone hungry. Bring out the food." She told a servant who was walking around with a tray of drinks is his hands. "Please."

"Yes madam."

Within minutes food was being served and by all means it tasted amazing. Robert and I talked about how I punched Troy in the nose. He talked about all the stories he heard about me. We talked about music and had a debated on which bands were better. Everyone seemed to be enjoying their time including Leo. Rosemarie never returned to the table that night she sat alone with Leo and his mom. That got me upset but I was actually having a great time with Robert that I had forgotten until it was time to leave and I saw Rosemarie hug Leo. He saw me glance up at me and embraced her, stroking her hair. That hurt.

"Hey Emily?" Robert blocked the view which was better. "I was wondering if you were doing anything tomorrow?"

"I don't think so. Why?"

"I was wondering if you would like to go somewhere like go watch a movie."

"Yeah sure that will be great."

"Here is my number." He jotted a couple of number down on a napkin and passed it to me. "Just call when you are ready."

"OK. I will text you later or something."

"Hey sweety we have to go." Kate called.

"I am coming. I will see you tomorrow."

Robert hugged me and let go. I fell into footsteps with Katherine.

"He really seems to like you." She smiled. "He is hot to."

"We are just friends."

"Doesn't seem like that to me."

Katherine laughed and we walked right past Leo. I didn't glance at him once or acknowledge the fact that he was there. When we got home I took a shower and went to my room. My curtains were open and I saw Leo peering in. I shut them and went straight to bed. I was so tired from the ball. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was dreaming.

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. ~Author Unknown

Maybe i should leave Leo alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Monday. I loose track of what day it is.