Look At What I Deal With

Hurt Written

I know it was a bit childish to watch Toy Story 3 but that was our childhood movie when we had ice cream all over our mouths and running with scissors in our hand. Robert and I were laughing so hard that we were about to pee ourselves. Woody and the whole crew went through everything in their journey. The movie was worth watching even though we were like the people in the theatre beside three people. By the time the movie was done it was around five o'clock. When we walked out into the parking lot there were more cars in the parking lot but it was easy to spot an entire black car with tented windows in the middle of a rainbow.

"Are you hungry?"

"No. I ate an entire bag of popcorn and nachos."

"You are the only girl who I know that can eat that much."

We both began to laugh.

"Yeah what can I say I am not like most girls."

"Yeah I noticed."

We pulled out of the parking lot and he started to head to my house. He took out his iPod and connected it to the stereo and began to play Thorn In My Side by The Crash. I recognized the song off the back. I loved it. I smiled at myself as I leaned my head against the window. The song played and I thought of Leo. Out of no where memories of me being with Leo at his house helping him with El, being with him at lunch in the library returned to my mind.

"If you're not around me I am gonna fall...." The song played filling the car with slow music. "I am gonna lose yeah I am gonna fall."

"You know I really like this song."

Robert made a right on a block. He looked at me without an expression like I didn't hear what he said. I will not let Leo get to me. I don't get mad I get even. Rosemarie was not important to me. It shouldn't be. Robert didn't talk the entire ride back to my house. He just kept his eyes on the road. When we got home i saw some one with Leo on his porch on the steps.

At first I couldn't see who it was until Robert parked his car and let me out. He opened the car door and I took a look at the person he was with. I recognized the long brown hair. Rosemarie. She was wearing jeans, a red t-shirt that fit her perfectly, and red converses. Even with this out fit she still looked stunning. Leo looked over but I kept my eyes on the front door. If I get there I will be fine.

I felt his eyes burn through me with his glare. Each step I took felt like each of my feet were in concrete. I walked up the stairs and Robert did the same.

"Today was a good day, wouldn't you say?"

"Yeah it was indeed. "

"Yeah so i will text you later then."

I wasn't paying attention to him but to Leo and Rosemarie. The rest was a blur until he smiled and gave me a kiss. It was like he slapped me across the face.

"What-"

The words couldn't even come out my mouth. Robert smiled and walked down the stairs. I didn't care if he died right now. All that mattered was that Leo was looking straight at me with hurt written all over his face. He turned his attention to Rosemarie and what ever she was saying was cut off by his lips against hers. I told myself to go inside and not watch this torture but my legs didn't obey. He kisses her slowly and gracefully.

Tears began to build in my eyes. No I just did not see this happened. I quickly fumbled for my keys and opened the door quickly. Tears were already spilling down my eyes when I got into the house. Kate and Katherine weren't there thank God. I went to my room and laid down in bed. My mind was trying to take this all in. For what seemed like hours I cried until I had a massive headache. Slowly I began to sleep. My eyes were tired of crying and my body was exhausted. I closed my eyes and fell to sleep.

“True Love burns the brightest, But the brightest flames leave the deepest scars.”