Promise the Stars

Who could deny these butterflies? They're filling his gut!

Today is February 2nd so that means its my birthday. I am sleeping in!

"JENNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAKE UPPPPPPP!"Danny yelled.

"Thank you Danny just the way i wanted to be woken up by." I said.

"Guess what!!!"He said.

"What?" I questioned.

"Its your birthday!!!" Danny said.

"Danny really i didn't know." I said sarcastically.

I got out of my bunk and hugged him.

"You are a dork!" I said.

"Thanks!" He said.

I walked into the lounge and everyone was hanging out there. How is it that i am the last one up? That never happens in this bus. I walked over and sat down on the couch.Hunter came and jumped on my lap.

"I don't think Gabby would appreciate it if you were giving me a lap dance." I said.

He got bright red and we all started to laugh.

"Aw Hunter i love you." I said.

"Your mean." Hunter said.

He got up and walked to the other couch. Drew came over and sat next to me.

"Hey sex muffin." I said.

"Hey hot stuff." Drew said.

"So when do I get my strip tease?" I asked.

"Now if you would like." He said.

"OH MY GOD MY EARS!" Danny yelled.

We all started to laugh.

"Happy birthday hot stuff." Drew said.

"Ha-ha thanks." I said.

I hugged him and he got up and said he had to go to the bathroom before he pees in his pants or in that case boxers. I have such weird friends. There was a bang at the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled.

I looked out the window and it was There For Tomorrow. I told the guys to be quiet.

"It's the police." Maika said.

"But officer i didn't do anything wrong!" I said.

"You are being arrested for being to sexy." Maika said.

I'm still looking out the window and i see Lizz smack Maika upside the head. I started to laugh. I went over to the door and opened it.

"Maika don't ever do that again please. Keep that stuff for when you and Lizz are alone." I said.

"Oh my god!" Christian said.

"What Christian?" I asked.

"I have very very very bad images in my head." He said.

I started to laugh. I let them into the bus. None of us were dressed. How cute we all looked like we just got out of bed. We all hung out on the bus. Right now we are playing truth or dare. I really don't like this game.

Chris had to dare someone or ask them if something is true. I really hope he doesn't pick me because he is the only person that know that i like or more like love Travis. I watched him look around the whole room until he landed on me.

"Jenna, Truth or dare." Chris said.

"I fucking hate you." I said.

"That's not an option." Maika said.

I gave him the finger.

"Dare." I said.

Either way it is going to end up having to do with Travis.

"Jenna i dare you to kiss Travis for 30 seconds." He said.

"I hate you Christopher Joseph Kamrada." I said.

I went over to Travis. I a fuck nervous.

Travis' Point Of View

I really don't like Chris right now. I have been in fucking love with Jenna for like two years and today i have the guts to do it and now i have to do this. Butterflies are filling my gut! She is coming closer.

Danny covered his eyes and then Jenna kept getting closer and closer and i think i am going to shit myself. I don't think i will be able to do it. I should just get up and run. No i shouldn't i should grow some balls and do it.

Okay Travis you can do this you are just going to kiss the girl that you have loved for two years you can do this. We leaned into each other and kissed. Holy fuck she is a really good kisser.We kissed a bit longer than we were told but my god it felt like our lips are meant to be attached to each other.

We pulled away when Danny cleared his throat.

"Wow." Jenna said.

"Wow." I said.

It felt amazing to kiss her. We played a bit longer and then we all got ready to go out and go to dinner. Jenna looked beautiful as usual. I have to do this before someone else asks her to be with her.

We got to the restaurant and had a fun time together. We all gave her; her birthday presents. She got some weird shit from some people. I was going to wait and give her mine. Danny got her a bunch of band shirts, Maika got her fucking knee socks but yet she thought they were amazing.

Chris got her 2 all time low bracelets and Asking Alexandria shirt.Jay got her There For Tomorrow merch. Lizz got her cookies. Christian got her All Time Low concert tickets and meet and greet passes. Drew got her a new pair a shoes, and Hunter got her a bunch of cd's.

She was pretty happy with what she got. I hope that she would like my present. We all ate and then left and went back to the bus to hang out some more. We got there in about 15 minutes.

Everyone was walking into the bus but i stayed to the side of the bus and waited for her to go by. Everyone walked into the bus. The guys looked at me weird. I put my hand in my pocket and made sure i had the long fuzzy box.

Jenna was about to go into the bus but i grabbed her arm and pulled her to the side of the bus. i kept my hands in my pocket.

"Travis are you okay?" Jenna asked.

"Yeah you know how at that other venue with the lake i said i need to tell you something important and i was almost going to say it but your brother came?" i said.

"Yeah what about it?" She asked.

"what i was going to say is that Jenna i have been in love with you for two years now and never had the balls to tell you and i wanted to know is Jenna would you be my girlfriend?" I said in all one breath.

She giggled.

"Travis breath. Travis you don't know how long i have wanted to say the same thing but i never had the balls to. Travis i would love to be your girlfriend." Jenna said.

I smiled widely.I am so happy. I felt the box again.

"oh wait i have something for you." I said.

I took out the box and opened it. Laying there was a silver heart that said the date. 2/2/2010 it meant that we were together but if she said no i wouldn't have given it to her.

"Travis this is beautiful." Jenna said.

I took the necklace out of the box closed the box and put it back into my pocket. I unclipped the clasp and put it around her neck and clipped it again. She lifted her hand up and felt it.

"Travis i love it and its beautiful, thank you." She said.

"Your welcome." I said.

We were about to go into the bus.

"Wait Jenna." I said.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"I have one more thing for you." I said.

I leaned down and kissed her. She kissed back. It was amazing. We pulled away and looked at each other and smiled.

"That was amazing." Jenna said.

"Yeah it was, how about we got back to the bus." I said.

She nodded. Jenna grabbed my hand and we went into the bus. It felt like our hand were meant to be together too. Everyone was playing games so we just sat down on the couch together and cuddled.

Jenna's Point Of View

"OOO SOMETHING WENT ON!!!" Lizz yelled.

"Oh my god how much sugar did you have?" I asked.

"None." she said.

"Liar!"Maika said.

"Babe Maika i love you and all but shut up!" Lizz said.

"She ate your cookies." Maika.

"Maika didn't i tell you to shut up." Lizz said.

"I don't care i am happy about the other present i got." I said as i looked up at Travis.

He smiled down at me and kissed me.

"OOOOO THEY GO OUT!" Lizz yelled.

"Thank you captain obvious!" I said.

Everyone laughed. We hung out a bit more and then Lizz and There For Tomorrow left. We were all tired. So we went to bed. I went to bed with Travis and i also went to bed wit ha smile on my face. This was the best birthday ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo i love this onee!

I dedicate this chapter her to Lizz