‹ Prequel: Be my Toy
Sequel: Be my Love
Status: Complete

Contumacious

Flagitious Maniac!

Aaron's P.O.V.

"Ah hah. D-damn." I looked back at Ryan he smiled at me kissing my cheek slightly.

"You could of asked for help." He said in followed with a sly laugh I glared at him.

"Bull shit if I asked for help then I would of had to do something for you damn sly fox." Hissed out as I just put bags down on the sofa.

Bags? What are the damn bags that weighed a god damn ton? Clothes. Well I had my luggage from the plane as they hit me in the head with it when I was leaving.Accident they wanted it to land in front of me . But the obvious chuckle on the flight attendance face told me other wise.

And why did I have more clothes? Well the fox sitting down on the sofa now happy with himself wanted to get me something. He was just way to happy. And it was starting to freak me out.

"So I was thinking-"

"Whatever it is , whatever your planning to do it's a bad idea." Said plain as a blank sheet of paper. He shot me a look that was a fake shock . He stood up putting his hand over his mouth.

"B-But Aaron I always listen to you!" He moved his hand to his chest still in the shock like thing you know that thing girls do.

"I just want to express an idea !" I dully gazed at him.

"That's why I'm saying it's a bad idea. " He came over sliding behind me having his arms wrap around my waist his chin rested on my shoulder slightly . I fumbled with the clothes distracted by his fingers that messed with the edge's of my pants.

"Your not being nice." You know even if I won that damn bet I still feel like I'm the toy. Thought while dropping my head. It was soon followed with a sigh.

"Fine what is it?" He pressed his lips on the back of my neck distracting me even more.

"I was thinking we should go out on a date." He whispered in between kisses . I turned fast and stared at him.

"OK Stop. Rewind. and Pause. Your way to happy. Are you OK? Running a fever maybe? Do you have a cold?" I checked his forehead he rolled his eyes with one swipe of his foot I landed on the ground.

"Do I always have to be violent for you not to act like the world is coming to a end?" He loomed over me I smiled.

"It's kinda creepy if you don't. " He planted his butt on me I growled slightly.

"You know what's creepy? "

"Yes you."

"No you wanting me to always act creepy. I'm a pretty cool guy once you calm me down." Bursting into laughter he stared at me confused . His nose scrunched up slightly .

"Sorry it's just your creepier when your happy. I don't know it's just the vibe. Anyway get off my stomach it's aching." He smirked I feel a deep pit of regret when he did smile.

"Oh it aches does it? Tickle, tickle ,tickle!!" He recently found out I was ticklish on my stomach . How? Shopping when he ran his fingers down my stomach lightly while I was pulling on a shirt in a dressing room.

Don't ask why he was in there. Well since he found it he never left it alone.

"I . Need. A-air! HA HA HA HA!! Please ha ha! " Wiggling furiously trying to get out but you know he is the quarter back of the foot ball team and he has strong legs that kept my arms pinned to my side.

"OK say I'm the toy and not you." Growling while choking up a laugh.

"N-never ha ha! I ha won fair ha ha and s-Square ha ha!! " He stopped and slammed his hands beside my head on both sides.

"No you didn't . If I didn't say it you were going to leave me." Blushing ten shades of red . He chuckled leaning in further.

"Your cute when you blush you know that. Oh look that has to be thirty shades darker!" I growled kicking up my legs getting them caught under his arms his eyes widened.

"Hasta la vista, baby." Kicking out he flew back landing on the bags of clothes then falling to the floor .

He groaned and sat up.

"That's an old fucking movie." I stood up dusting off my pants. He pulled himself up I got to the bags digging in them.

"And it's a fucking awesome movie to. "

"It is? Then lets fuck to it."

"It was a figure of speech...but that's not a bad idea. Oh no, no, no." He pouted I looked away instantly . It was a pout of a 2 year old. Fucking adorable, and heart breaking to say no to.

"Why not?"

"You were talking about a date?"

"Right that's a even better idea!"

"Oh god."

"We should fuck on our date! OK great place I wanted to go to the zoo." I looked at him confused.

"The zoo?" He nodded and paused seeing my astonished face and it was also covered in disbelief.

"What?"

"You a guy who is mentally ill likes the zoo?"

"I'm not mentally ill just insane . And yes everyone loves some sort of animal."

True.

"Fine. But god where the hell do I put all of these clothes?"

"In the bedroom I have way to much room. I'm going to wear this tomorrow." He pulled out a shirt that was white with this weird but cool swirl of blue on it.

"Whatever. Wait were not going to have sex in the zoo , Ryan are you listening?!" He looked up at me and held a condom.

"Which one grape flavored or bubble gum? " I collapsed on the bed groaning.

Great I cant wait till the zoo... Whining pathetically hearing him chuckle.

"I chose grape." I threw a pillow at him he laughed his brains out not that he had any to start with.

"Flagitious Maniac!!"

"Yes I am! " Growling once more before giving up shoving my head back in the bedding whining.

Help me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha ha XD I love that classic line. Anyway I thought some may get confused on what Flagitious means so

Flagitious:Shamefully wicked, as persons, actions, or times.

I want to apologize for tormenting you Rebecca! XD even if it was fun. =P