‹ Prequel: Be my Toy
Sequel: Be my Love
Status: Complete

Contumacious

Hallucinations Calling

Things were slightly pleasant. And I mean the only pleasant thing that was happening was the smell of brownies floating around in the room. Both of them were sitting down and staring at me . I cant believe they actually baked brownies. What kind of people that have just escaped from prison leaves brownie mixes around? Ah I should really stop being surprised at things by now. Mmh my nuts itch. Oh god that sounded so much like Homer Simpson. Hmmm, Hmmm! La la la. Spider pig, spider. Wait is this what they call a mental break down or something? Oh gosh those brownies smell so good, great now not only is my balls itching, but my stomach in gurgling at me.

"You think uh since that's in my system now, I can be untied? " Asked plainly, he looked at her. She shrugged a bit, he sighed looking back at me.

"Guess so. Since if you run away that liquid will get in you blood stream even quicker. And you'll be puking up blood in no time, your body system will start to fail. And you'll feel extremely nauseous, dizzy, and start seeing doubles if not triple. Have no sense of stability, feeling incredibly cold when you'll actually be burning. And well just look at the bright side at least you'll look good while doing it all. " He chirped out with a gleeful hint in his voice.

"Thanks for the cheering up boost Dr.Phil." Bit out in a doleful tone. He just gave me a duck smile. Wait duck? Yeah duck! You know you look at them from the side and it always looks so stretchy? Yeah you don't get it do you? No, thought so.
As the ropes fell to my side he worked on the ones that held my legs to the chair. A ripple of laughter filled the room, curious eyes slid up to me. My hands on my stomach.

"Mind me asking what's so funny?" He asked now standing smiling himself to my laughter. Pointing at him as tears pricked at my eyes.

"Duck smile! Duck, duck, duck. Quack. Wack, wack. Ha ha ha." My head started to feel light, and painful. The pain shot to my stomach. His laughter was synchronized in my mind sounding like multiple echo's. Sliding off the chair onto my knees, my smile fell without notice.

"Looks like it's already taking effects. Well who wants a brownie, Hun?" He looked at Sourire as she watched much less bored with the whole thing. Even though a glint in her eyes told me that she was interested on how this will proceed. This has to be the second stupidest thing I've done in my life. I soon saw Ryan walk in the room looking like sex itself. Is that strange to say?

All sweaty, and panting. Oh god yes he looked like sex.

"Ryan?" Whispered, his eyes burned into mine. He ran at me, feeling his long strong arms wrap around my arms.

" Ryan...dumb ass." Whispered, he pulled back and stared at me smiling with worry shining in his eyes. His hot breath closed in on mine. Then he suddenly exploded!

"Holy shit!" Yelped out , rolling over. Raggedly breathing, looking around. Both Malin and Sourire looked at me strangely as I was now standing, leaning against the table. When? Don't know. How? Who cares.

"Ah the hallucinations must have started. Right?"

"Who cares, all I know is I just saw my boyfriend explode right before my eyes and he isn't even freaking here! Dammit I need the bathroom."

"And diarrhea, oh maybe we should give you some peto bismol. It's so unromantic when your boyfriend comes to save you and you cant stop shitting." For some reason that just strike me as funny, and couldn't help but to laugh.

"Oh god I hate my life ha ha ha. Ah whooh what?" Asked I just completely forgotten where I was. Ryan, where are you?

Ryan's P.O.V. First p.o.v. since chapter 4!

Click it the beat goes wonderfully with this part

I was breathing hard, head almost between my knees. I just got the call a three hours ago, and I've been running to the points where they said, 'My favorite place in the world.' So far I've been to my sisters grave, school, the park, my old home, and to my physiologist! I stopped there for a little bit to eat and skip the prying questions from her the left like I had hot feet.

"Aaron." Whispered feeling a heart clinching pain in my chest, it hurt so much. Worry was fluttering all around me. I felt nothing else while I was running, but you know the body needs oxygen to keep running. I want Aaron back, I need Aaron back.



"If you don't come soon, he's going to die. "
I was just laying at home when dad called me. I didn't even know they were out of prison! When I heard those words, I didn't breathe for five minutes. Quite literally. It felt like everything including my heart just stopped.

"We have him in your favorite place, so hurry up. This is an appointment you cant afford to be late for. Unless if you really don't care. " My fist clinched at my side.

"Guh." Not able to pull my lips up into a smile even if I wanted to. Falling to my knees on the ground, staring at the concrete people passed me with confused stares. Aaron, don't leave me like my sister did.

"I love you... " Whispered out to him, my cell phone went off. Quickly having my hand go in my pocket, grabbing it quickly tearing it out of my pocket. My hands shaking so much it was hard to flip the phone open and hit that little green button.

"Yes?"

"Heya son. There's been a slight alter in plans over here." My dad's voice sounding like venom to me. The always, and I mean always happy tune that was in it. What he said made my heart drop further in my stomach.

"What kind of alterations?"

"Well it seems that little Aaron over here was trying to pour out the vile of stuff we had to kill him on the floor, but it ended up going in the other direction." He said as I heard cursing in the back round knowing who it was immediately, my heart raised for a moment. Then down to my toes when everything dad said sank in.

"Does that mean...he swallowed it?"

"Yep you should see him right now. He's going ape-quacking-banana's. And not in the pissed off sense. In a hallucination frenzy sense. Better hurry. Or when you get here, he'll be with your darling sister. " The dial tone came a moment later. The people stopped and looked at me as a loud scream ripped from my lungs feeling like pin needles stabbing me over and over again. My elbows on the ground, arms around my head as my forehead pressed against the cool concrete. I ignored them, they don't matter.

Aaron, you stupid shit head!! Tears. Painful tears made my whole head hurt as they over spilled and flew down onto the concrete and my cheeks.

"Don't go with my sister..."

Please... Thought choking on tears, my throat felt closed and sore, pain going from my head, to my throat, and tearing at my heart.

"Please no... "
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 2 4 0

I'm liking how this is rolling out. =)