‹ Prequel: Be my Toy
Sequel: Be my Love
Status: Complete

Contumacious

Onwards and Pukewards



Ryan's P.O.V.

Felt like I was kicked in the gut, kicked so hard that I could feel my heart in my throat. And my guts pulling together painfully and instantly started to swell. Choking out a breath of air that was captured in my lung that wouldn't let it go. Pulling in another stingily breath. It was like doing Crystal meth. Or meth in general. You have all this energy, and you cant do anything. Why would anyone want to feel that? It's horrible.

"Are you okay?" Someone said slowly. A hand touched my shoulder. Warm, but it felt like she was taking something away from me. Looking up, it was a girl. Of course her voice gave it away.

"No, just let me be a cripple here and cry. And if any of you are wondering why the hell I'm crying. Well screw you! Ooh." Hitting my head back on the ground welcoming the pain that came with it.

"Ah it's okay cheer up . Eh no aah stop!!" I grabbed her waist and started to ball my eyes out in her skirt. Her hands pushing on my head trying to break the contact.

"Stop oh god this is so gross, he's getting drool all over my skirt. Oh that is so not right, is that what I - oh god." It sounded like she was about to hurl.

"Snot." She started to gag again.

"AH!!!" Cried more ignoring her completely .

"No, no, no . Eww I can feel it sticking to my skin. Eww, eww stop! Kyaa no I have a date. You cannot do this to me!" I looked up at her instantly stopping my sobbing fit.

"Shut up, you tapped me on the shoulder and now you have to pay for butting into someones business. . . Wah!! Ah ha ha." Having my nose go back in her stomach to continue my puddle that had formed there.

"Why me, why me. I was just doing a good deed of the day. That's my motto you know, a good deed of the day so I wont be sent to hell. You know if you don't at least do one good deed of the day you wont be sent to heaven?" I slowly stopped my sobbing locking the pain back up for latter. Right now he's still alive.

"Hah." Choking up a laugh sitting up slowly.

"What's so funny?"

"If it's that way, I even have my own reservation. " She tapped my shoulder slightly her brow was twitching from the spit and snot on her skirt. Wiping my face on my sleeved shirt.

"You cant be that bad of a person."

"I got a boyfriend by threatening to kill the guy who spent the night at his house." Her lips thinned, she looked in thought about it.

"Yeah you know what. Your screwed, sorry. Even more being gay." Smirking a bit in thought about it. Having a hand that was on the concrete go up and push my hair back out of my face since it was pasted there from the tears. And a bit of snot, finally getting a look at her. She seemed to blink widely at me, her lips moving to the side looking slightly puckered. But they went back to the normal lumpy relaxed position. She was alright, but Aaron wins.

I already checked my favorite places! Fuck.

"Although you may had already been sent to hell for looking that good..." She whispered under her breath. Again ignored. I know I grabbed her shoulders she squeaked a bit.

"Hey where would you look if your parents called you and told you to go to your most favorite place in the world? But you already looked at all those places and still cant find your parents? And hypothetically lets say they are killers and just escaped from prison, and went there for child abuse?" She looked puzzled for a while just staring at me, but the look softened.

"I would check in the places I hate most. Like reverse psychology." Why would they do that when they want me to hurry?

"You know since like you would hate the place they would abuse you the most. And something like that. And like if they just got out of prison they wouldn't have many places to go. " She said slowly, at the end of that I let go of her arms and shot up from the ground.

"Of course my mothers family home! " It fell as silent it could get in Japan. Coughing a bit looking down at her.

"Thanks."

"Err that hypothetical question. Wasn't really hypothetical was it?"

"Whoever said it was hypothetical for me? I just said it was for you. Idiot. Bye, thanks." Running in the direction of the home, having my cell phone back into my pocket. Slamming into a man. He gave me dirty looks as we got up off the ground. Uttering out an apology as he spat curses at me. People did allot of that when I passed them, or pushed them out of the way. Ignoring all of their yelling. Pushing my legs faster and faster to my destination. Half tempted to take a cab. But getting some where in a cab in Japan is almost impossible if you want it to be fast.

"Hold on, Aaron. "

Aaron's P.O.V.

The new hiding place was the bathroom. At least for me they were in the kitchen deciding on what to make. It was between casserole or stir fry.
Catching my breath, blood dripped from my lips into the toilet bowl that I gave up on keeping to flush ten minutes ago. Rashes were forming on my arms, back, and well mostly every where. I almost passed out while puking five times now. I was confused on almost everything, even more on how to puke. That was answered when puking. Reflex.
My body was trembling, I could barely stand on my own. Everything was like I was drunk, but much less pleasant. Everything quadrupled, and everything kept moving.

"Gu-gu-guwah." Puking again, stomach acids burning up my throat and out my mouth. Inside of the bowl was pure crimson. Tears had been coming down for a while now, not just because of the pain either. And I'm starting to understand the blood cell abnormalities. Low oxygen. No matter how much I keep breathing in, the low oxygen means my red blood cells in particular are being hit. Think of something like Anemia, also sickle-cell like disease. In short effects: Pain, strokes, and tissue damage. Thus rashes.

"How you doing in there Champ?" Oh you just come in and I'll paint you red. You smiling-duck fucking bastard.

"I'm starting to believe that Ryan doesn't care about you. You know someone he does care about? "

"Go to hell, and take your pregnant looking wife with you!!"

"What did he say?!?!" A screech came from all the way downstairs. That woman is scary. Hey but they cant do any worse to me. Well I did this on my own, wait what? Never mind.

The door shot open, she was like a raging ball of brown fur! Wait why did that brother bear line just come in? Oh she-ta! Now gurgling out toilet puke.

"Honey, don't shove his head in the toilet. Even I'm finding that disgusting thinking of how much stuff is in it. Eeh hey Aaron you want some stir fry?" He asked as she let go of my head, gasping for air. And continued to do so, just flipping him off. He sighed, taking a moment to watch Sourire stomp out of the bathroom.

"You should really try and lighten up. " Looking over at him dully.

"She just shoved my head in shit, puke, and stomach acids. Yeah, really seeing the silver lining here dumb ass. Get the hell out unless if you want to be a red painting target."

"Alright, I'm just asking if he cares about anything else. Because it doesn't look like it for you."

"If you don't leave, I will start using the floor as the toilet." He shut the door . Why did I even take keeping the bathroom clean into consideration anyway? Mh?

Back at the toilet puking, a few moments later after it gave up I groaned out a breath. Right, reflex to aim for the toilet. God I feel like shit. But silver lining, at least they gave me pepto-bismol. Looking over at the empty bottle that was once full of pepto.

Ryan...do you really not care?
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 4 4 3

Okay a bit of comedy in this one. I wanted to ease up on the pressure here with it. But do take notice that even though it's in a lighter atmosphere with Aaron he is slowly in fact going down in a grave.

Edit Interesting fact I just added the whole Be My Toy series together. And the words put together is, 45,550!!

I like how it's almost even.


About blood cells, and such. where I had to look up blood desease and all.
Okay before you speak about the meth, my friends friend tried it and told her what it felt like and then she told me what it felt like. Since we were watching the meth commercial. About doing it just once and all. Her friend did try it once and hated it because you have all this energy bent up in you and adrenaline burning but you cant do anything with it but just sit there. So anyone want to try it that's what they'll feel.

Anyway what do you think? I'm officially doing this for the people that comment. Which at the moment are my friends begging me to continue. =) So please I would like any ones input. I am open to constructive criticism. I love getting better.
The next chapter will be out tomorrow so be on the look out. TTFN ta ta for now. Yes I took that from T-I-double G - ER. Tigger.