‹ Prequel: Be my Toy
Sequel: Be my Love
Status: Complete

Contumacious

So close, So far.

I just really like this song, CLICK THOUGH

Ryan's P.O.V.

I was almost there, almost there. But I had no idea what to do when I got there. Of course the basic plan was to crash in, grab Aaron throw him in the hospital while having a phone in a hand calling the police.
Which brings up the excellent question on why I haven't yet. I have plenty of reasons to call them.


1: Murderers
2: Child abuse
3: They kidnapped Aaron
4: Wanted felons
5: And I just fucking hate them.


But I wanted to beat the hell out of them, without the cops butting their fat, bouncy. Some what delicious, sometimes firm asses in the situation. How is the question, not only is my dad good at kicking peoples asses, so is my mom. And not to sound like the non-talented fighter in the family. But I'm not so great at twisting like an acrobatic monkey. A mile from the house I truly disgusted and never wanted to return to again.
Pushing more people out of the way, now blocking out their yelling. I saw a construction; or looked like a construction crew blocking off the side walk and part of the road. Also off to the side holding some strange liquids.
Looking out at the street there was no way I was going to make it. Now to do the best thing I do. Trample through. What? I am the tackler in football. If you haven't caught the drift of me tackling everyone in the passed weeks.

"Hey kid slow down, kid. Move! " Good they moved out of the way. Well most of them, the chubby one who was holding a plastic container was trying to find some place around the man hole that was open. He was some what blocked in, but not my worry. Leaping over the wooden stand, pushing him aside. He cursed loudly.

"Fuck that's Hydrofluoric!" Someone grabbed the back of my shirt. Dammit not now I need to get to Aaron! Fuckers!

"Let me go now asshole! "

"Asshole?! You just came through here and made him spill Hydrofluoric on himself!" Pulling out and turning, agitated glare at him. He was giving me the same thing. As his 'friend' was being quickly taken to some random place. Hell if I know. And hell if I care.

"Like I care about something that man hole guy use. " Turning back, not even before I get my first foot forward ready to start sprinting again, that the man grabbed me yet again flipping me around only to grab my shirt and bring me up to his nose.

"Hydrofluoric is an acid!" Looking back at him for a brief moment, my eyes narrowing even more.

"Let me put it more clearly." Slowly bring my hands up to his wrist's, resting them there for a moment.

"I. Don't. Care. If he dies, it's your problem. Not mine, he was walking around with it open. In a public street. And side walk. In the middle of Japan. So go fuck yourself, I have more important things to deal with. Which Ha ha ha includes my parents if you haven't heard are the Sways who escaped from prison the night before last. Kidnapped my boyfriend on which your keeping me from saving. Who is currently dealing with more problems then your acid friend, who can be saved. As my boyfriend may be dead right now. So let me the fuck go!!" Having a hysteric fit of laughter, my eyes were starting to burn again as tears pricked at them.

His hands slid off, as soon as they were completely gone, I dashed down the side walk knocking a couple more people over. I'll help that lil' old lady. Yeah, right down to the ground. The clouds started to rumble, Fuck not this stupid thing. I thought it only happens in movies. I don't want it to rain, when I walk out with him...I want it to be sunny. Rain just brings sadness.

Thought bitterly not able to run any further when I saw the house, but jogged to the front door. Grabbing the handle a bundle of nerves pulled my heart. Nervous to see my parents again, and nervous if Aaron was okay.

Not nervous. Scared. Turning it, it only went a little way before clicking slightly.

"Dammit!!" Banging on the door rapidly.

"Oh he's here honey!" My blood went cold to the voice in person, biting the inside of my cheek staring at the door. A knock came from the other side.

"Well hello son. Why such a ruckus?" Blood started to dribble over my lip.

"Fucking let me in!!!" Yelled, violently kicking the door wanting it just to fly open. Wishing the whole house wasn't made with oak.

"No I don't think I will. Oh wait I've got to go hide Aaron, poor boy hasn't stopped throwing up blood for a while now. "

"Agh fucking! Dip- God dammit!!" Hissed, my heart seemed numb as my brain seemed to only see Aaron dead in a pool of his blood. Slamming my whole body into the door. Punching it, kicking it more. Skin being ripped away, making it feel like my lost heart.

"Dammit open up!! Give back Aaron, now!!" Collapsing on the porch breathing hard, hyperventilating breathing picked up. Where do tears come from, I only wonder. As more streamed down my face, breathing in only to hic.

"Give him back to me... "Croaked out, in a cutting voice that sounded it was grinding against something.

Hey what's up, I'm Eric Balisong we'll be sharing a locker for a few months

Great now I'm sharing my locker with a short freak.

______________

J-jackass get out of my apartment! You scared the living shit out out me

______________

Hello my toy

I. Am. Not. Your.Toy.

______________

Do I leave you this breathless?

No

______________

So neither of us have peachy lives.

Seems like were both alone to me

______________

Lets hit the hay it's been a long day. Also that was by far the best date I ever had.
He grabbed my hand, looking at him softly he just looked away. Smiling a bit

Cute...


"Give him back!!" I don't want to be alone again... Aaron. Attacking the windows, punching a hole through one, managed to see bars behind the glass during the blind rampage.

"Ryan!" Hope was lifted in me as I grabbed what I could of the curtain that made it blind to see it. But it was pulled away. I saw him, his hand grabbed mine. Feeling my eyes grow wider, everything just slowing down. Blood was covering half of his face, going down his neck. His arms and what I saw of his non-bloody skin had rashes on it of some sort. He was so pale looking, sweaty, and pasty.
The hand that held mind was shaking like a leaf, like the rest of him.

"Aaron..." He smiled at me a bit, his eyes drooped slightly, happiness look washed over him. Why are you so happy...idiot. Look at yourself.

"I thought you didn't care..."

"I love you." He seemed to pause for a moment. I pulled his hand closer, leaning forward. Blood, glass shards there. Who cares. Bars barely letting me to touch his lips. Didn't care. Having the cold, wet lips with mine. Feeling his hand tighten more on me.
Nothing lasted long as he was quickly pulled away. Seeing in my parents were pulling him away. My father looking at me, smiling.

"Good luck getting in. Son." The drapes fell back into a blinding way.

"Aaron!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 2 7 6

Okay a little emotional yes.
Dedicated to my friend Rebecca who gave me a great idea without knowing it.

Love you all

So close, we touched.
I see you, I hear you.
So far, your gone.
But I cant get near you.


I really thought this one sucked after I read over it. Sorry.