‹ Prequel: Be my Toy
Sequel: Be my Love
Status: Complete

Contumacious

My Cookie.

Aaron's P.O.V.

"Man either you cheat off someone else during the test or you don't study at all. We so flunked that." Muttered he laughed a bit.

"Who said I studied at all? I just said you can copy off of me."

"Jackass you know you have to have good grades to stay in foot ball don't you?" If your wondering about my ass it is all good. I got these nifty pills that kills the pain in my ass. And not just the bite pain either.

"Yeah I just copy off Jase. He's afraid of me."

"Everyone but Aaron is afraid of you ; you nut case." Turning I saw Jase he swung his arm around my shoulder giving me a stupid smile.

"Maybe because your just as nutty as Ryan just fun size." Glaring at him he backed off.

"Are you calling me short?" Ryan came over and rubbed my head.

"So this weekend where do you want to go to date?" Jase looked between us . I smacked Ryan's hand off of my head.

"Don't care just as long as there is no water involved." He laughed poking my arm.

"Your still holding a grudge against me for that?" I punched his stomach this time he curled up a bit holding his stomach.

"You threw me in the shark exhibit and screwed me in there. And I lived through a shark attack thank you very much. You almost got us eaten by the great white shark. You know the thing over 14 feet long."

He muttered something rubbing his stomach.

"You guys had sex in shark infested waters?" Jase said now scared of our answer.

"Yes. And with lions it was great." He's acting way to proud . Ass hole. Dully stared at him he glanced at me .

"What? You liked it. That is till the shark bit you and all." I pointed a finger at him.

"It's because of you that I cant sit right in my seat." Hissed now walking away.

"Right we'll go to applebee's after this!"

"Joy."

School passed sooner then I thought it would sadly and I was now sitting at the restaurant having a pen; drawing on my knuckles.

Ryan was sitting across from me all giddy looking at the menu.

"What are you going to get?"

"A cookie." He looked at me and blinked a few times.

"Just the cookie?" I nodded he huffed out a breath the waitress came back eying both of us.

"Are you two ready to order?" I nodded

"I want the cookie sundae." She looked at me the same way Ryan did.

"He'll have that after his 7 oz steak, with potato's ,white gravy, and broccoli. I'll have the Buffalo wings. " She nodded grabbing our menu's after putting down the order.

"I just wanted the cookie." Muttered she looked at me as I pouted and smiled slightly giggling to herself she walked away.

"What are you drawing on your knuckles?" Glaring up at him .

"I'm drawing eye's glaring at you." He smiled a bit a bead of sweat formed on the side of his head and slid down.

"I think one pair of glaring eyes is enough." Muttering under my breath I sat the pen down.

He talked about a random thing in football I didn't really care about I saw our food come she sat it in front of me I sighed.

"Can I put this in a package or whatever to take home and have the cookie now?" Her smile grew as she was probably thinking something strange.

"Just eat your damn food or you wont get the stupid cookie." I pouted.

"But I want the cookie."

"Eat or no cookie." Sighing heavily I grabbed the fork and knife and started to hack at my food. The waitress walked to another table he smiled at me I pouted at him.

"Your really cute when you pout."

"Be quite. " He stifled a laugh as I hacked at the steak . He stared at me as I shoved a piece in my mouth.

"Damn next time you have to give me a blow job. That mouth is huge." Choking on my food slamming my hands on the table trying to get it out of my throat. He just sat there smiling. I got smacked on the back the steak came up and rested in my cheek.

"D-dammit Ryan what the hell?!" Yelled at him a few set of eyes stared at us .

"What? I was just being honest." Glaring more at him I chewed on the bloody mutilated cow chunk in my mouth and chewed it without mercy.

Cookie. The cookie was chocolate chip with whipping cream, with vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup around it, and oreo cookie crumbled on top. A fresh cookie to.

It made me drooled as I ate fast.

"Chill out on the food you look like a rabid dog." Shooting a look at him he tilted his head.

"Maybe you are. Okay kidding,kidding." He ate his wings just watching me kill my already dead cow.

"Is everything OK?" She asked I looked up at her and swallowed.

"Can I have my cookie now?" She looked at my plate that only had once piece of broccoli on it. I say I did pretty damn well .

"Sure I'll have them make it. It'll only be a few minutes." I groaned I don't ask for much I just want the cookie. Ever since I moved into Ryan's It's been healthy food almost all the time.

Not that it's good. It's just I want junk food once in a while you know?

She took my plate away I tapped my foot on the ground waiting impatiently.

"So did you have any siblings?" He asked trying to start a conversation. I shook my head.

"No I'm a single child. But my parents were going to have another one if it came out a boy they were going to name it Jason, and if a girl it was going to be Jessie." He looked bewildered.

"Isn't Jessie a boys name?" I shook my head.

"If it's spelled J-e-s-s-e then yeah but if it's spelled J-e-s-s-i-e it's a girl." He did a ah thing . I swear he's an idiot.

My foot tapping became faster as I waited for the cookie sundae. I then smelt it turning my head she was by the bar sprinkling the oreo's on . I smiled. Ryan looked where I was staring and shook his head.

"Your a junk food guy at heart." She came I smiled widely as it was put in front of me.

"Enjoy." I nodded widely like a kid who has just been given candy all day

"Thank you!" Having the spoon on the plate I shoved it in the rather hard cookie. I grabbed my knife and hacked at it some more. It was just some tough cookie.

"Need help with eating that?" He muttered one cheek full of chicken.

"No it's my cookie." Grumbled out now prying the chocolate cookie the whipped cream coated the tip of my fingers it almost made me lose grip.

"He he he I got you."

"You know you look really insane right?" Looking at him for a moment.

"How so?"

"Well for one your eating a cookie with a knife hacking at it. And two your smile is wider the Niagara Falls. And your eyes are smaller then a ant."

I titled my head staring at him with the insane smile of mine.

"Can I eat you to?" His mouth dropped open then closed.

"Hn ." He smiled I must of looked nut's. God damn cookie let me eat you!! My fingers slipped the spoon slammed into my fork it was now a projectile weapon.

"OW!" People now looking at us I looked up slowly seeing the fork in the middle of Ryan's forehead.

"Oh does it hurt?" He looked at me and did a hysteric laugh.

"There is a fucking fork stuck in the middle of my forehead! " I reached over.

"Let me help, sorry." Pulling it out and winced.

"Eww your spewing lets put it back in." I shoved the fork back in he grunted in pain wincing.

"Ouch dammit that hurts. " He yanked it out spewing some more I looked down and doom slid over me.

"Your bleeding on my cookie." He looked down making more blood spew on my cookie . He grabbed a napkin and wiped his forehead.

"Sorry , sorry."

"You spewed on my cookie. I just wanted the damn cookie. You couldn't let me enjoy the hard as hell cookie?! Dammit Ryan!"

"Hey this wouldn't of happened if you weren't going insane over it."

"Don't blame me it's your damn blood. Y-You spewed on my cookie!! " Whimpered tears formed I felt the huge pout lip form.

"Sorry ,sorry! Wait aren't you the one who's suppose to be saying sorry?! You sent a projectile fork into my forehead! " I cried sobbing with my head cupping in my arms.

Looking up he backed a bit to my face.

"M-My cookie!! You ruined my cookie!!" The waitress came and looked at Ryan.

"My god are you OK?"

"Yeah can you get him another cookie??" I choked on some saliva .

"My cookie it's ruined !" He stood up and threw the money on the table.

"Uh well I think we'll just leave thank you for the food." He picked me up dragging me outside .

"Well today was fun . "

Next day

"Hey man . Whoa what happened to your forehead??" Jase asked my brow twitched.

"Oh Aaron was trying to eat a charcoal cookie and his and slipped on whipping cream and hit a fork and well it went into my forehead. EH?! Sorry , I said I was sorry." I fell to the ground on all fours.

"I just wanted the cookie."

"What's up with him?" Lisa asked now coming I looked up at her teary eyed she blinked.

"Your so cute when your pouting!" I saw what's in her hand she glanced at it . It was a white chocolate chip cookie.

"Give him the cookie." Ryan said she had a hand rest on her hip.

"I don't think so I paid a dollar for a damn cookie and I'm going to eat it." I fully collapsed to the floor.

"I just wanted the cookie. "

"Give him the cookie." Ryan and Jase said she pouted giving it to me I smiled

I win.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha ha strange where idea's come up. This actually happened with me and my dad today. Well not the whole projectile fork thing. But I did send a spoon flying across the restaurant ha ha . That damn cookie was hard and I was bound determined to eat it. Ha ha my dad said I looked insane so xD hehe.