‹ Prequel: Be my Toy
Sequel: Be my Love
Status: Complete

Contumacious

Disturbers of Peace.

Aaron's P.O.V.

"Whoa hold it what?!" Ryan yelled at me totally confused and about to fry his brain. Apparently a 11Th grader doesn't know division. Man he cheats way to much.

"What?" Asked confused on which part I lost him at now . We've been home for like thirty minutes the ominous feeling has left for now. But that pit was still in my stomach but making it's presence hidden.

"Where the hell did you pull that number out of?! " I groaned it was mixed with a growl I smacked the back of his head.

"Idiot! Don't you even know your times tables? Maybe subtraction? Because if you cant do either then there's no way in hell you can do division." He growled at me pulling me in a head lock.

"I know subtraction and multiplication I just don't get fucking division! "

"Let go of me bastard!" I shot my elbow in his ribs he cringed letting go . I stood up huffing out a agitated breath.

"Stupid idiot." Growled walking to the front door.

"Where the hell are you going?!"

"For a breath of fresh a-UGH!" Tackled to the ground he pulled my arms back having his knee in the middle of my back.

"The hell you are your going to stay here till I get this stupid crap!"

"Why do you care all the sudden it's not like your going to do anything with it!" Whimpered in pain and pleasure as I felt the muscle on my neck being bitten into.

"Jase is transferring to the advanced class. So I need to learn it." He said like he was proud of it. This guy. Is so annoying.

"Ugh learn it on your own!" Hit my head back hitting his nose . He groaned letting me go . I stood up without looking back I went out the door. Dependent bastard. Sighing heavily kicking a stone that laid peacefully on the side walk. Now disturbed making a scraping sound against the concrete as it rolled against it.

The wind is warm and comforting. Sliding against my skin offering only peace. Nature is really quite peaceful isn't it? I never really thought about it. Never had time before.

Doing a soft chuckle that was carried away by the wind . I didn't notice I had stopped walking. My eye lids slid shut. The rustles of leaves ,the birds singing,people walking on by.

Peace.

Even if I did die these sounds will go undisturbed. I'm like a ant , people are like ants. You step on many of them yet the world keeps going round. Were just apart of nature.

Oh shit I'm starting to sound really crazy I need to get moving.
I opened my eyes and blinked to the face in front of me.

Ominous feeling shot through me once more.

"Malin." He smiled waving slightly.

"I thought you fell asleep standing up ha ha." Fake laugh. I shoved my hands in my pockets trying not to fidget.

"No I was just relaxing. What are you doing here? " Strange to run into a stranger twice in one day . Reminds me of the show Bewitched where two kept bumping into each other.

"I was looking at homes ; my wife and I are planning to move in some where around here. It looks like a nice neighborhood. Really strange running into you again." I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah."

"Something wrong?" His eyes glittered in the sun light. There's something not right about this guy. The wind now felt cold, the birds had seemed to disappeared . The leaves on the tree's seemed to be pulling themselves from the branches.

Two leaves floated in front of us. This guy disturbs the peace. Or maybe it's just me thinking to much again.

"No." His gray blue eyes fell slightly serious he really reminded me of fucking Ryan. I mean seriously. Those eyes, his attitude. I would say he was Ryan's father but hey his father is in prison. And this guy looked way to young.

"I thought I said earlier I like those who speak their mind." I smiled slightly leaning back only a tad. My smile may look insane but hey I came to like how I looked insane.

My eyes narrowed at him. I could swear I saw his smile widen slightly.

"Yeah if I wasn't mistaken I'd say your my friends father but you cant be because he's in jail.And you look way to young. That's what I was thinking." He leaned further in.

"I'll take that as a compliment on the young part, I'm really 41."

Oh shit he looks like he's 20 . Fucking-A he age's well.

I didn't notice till after my thought that I said that out loud. He laughed his arm slung around my shoulder as he let out that creepy chuckle.

"Now that's what I'm talking about. But you know I may be Ryan's father." I paused glancing up at the beady blue gray eye. His smile was abnormally wide . It went to his ears or seemed like it.

"How- No his father is in jail. His mother to." A womanly laugh came from behind me.

"You two wouldn't be talking about me would you?" A woman passed my other side that was free. Noticing that Malin's grip has tightened on my shoulder keeping me from escaping the grasp.

My eyes widened to the woman. Her eyes the same as Malin's, just the gray swirled in with the blue. Her hair brown and to her waist. Nicely combed and pushed behind her ears.

She was tall. Really tall for a woman ; just as tall as Malin. 6'0. Her skin lightly tanned.

Resemblance to Ryan. 90% . Ryan has a manly body and face. Glancing back at Malin. The 10% left was right there.

"Hi I'm Sourire Sway, my husband failed to mention our last name. He likes playing."

Her voice rang in my head echoing.

Sway...

"Say night night kid." I felt a hard pressure on the back of my neck after his words . The world fell into darkness.

Ryan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok just as a joke Malin means EVIL and Sourire means SMILE

So Evil Smile. ha ha I got a kick out of it . Anyway sorry it took a while to get out. I was just torturing a friend. =) You know who you are :P

Anyway thank you for the comments they are my motivators. =)

Thank you for the comments.

northernxdownpour Ominous is a bad word huh XD
hatsu-kouen2143 Ha ha ha I wonder if a girl would do that. But yeah Malin is creepy.

XstarnightX Ha ha Yes stalker!!
Tigerlily51210
miss monti your welcome and thank you for reading it =)
iamFINE Are you still curious about Malin? XD
Bodacious Betty Why don't you like him? He's just like Ryan ! Except a bit more coocoo.