No, You May Not Bite the Horse

Horses

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. Then it got dark? Huh? Oh, Charlie got in front of the light.

"I got you another horsie and a pony!" He said excited.

"Really?"

"Yup,"

"How?"

"They are wild, I found them."

I stood up and hugged Charlie so hard. "Thank you," I said running outside. The new horse was a boy, and pure white, he was beautiful. The pony was...uh rainbow. I will name her Rainbow and the other, uh Serenity.

"Can you teach me to ride them?" Charlie asked walking out of the house. I looked at my wrist for the time.

"No, I have to get ready for school." he frowned. "Maybe after school."

What am I going to do with him while I'm at school?

"What about Justin`s place?"

I blushed, "How do you know him?"

"You talk about him when your sleeping and I saw him when I was hunting."

"He has school also."

"He's skipping,"

"Well then I will call and ask,"

I walked into the living room and called Justin, I told him I was watching a family friend, lie. I told him I needed someone to watch him, truth. He said he would.

"He's going to watch you," I told Charlie walking outside.

Now, how are we going to get there.

"I will carry you there,"

"Carry me?"

"Yes I am strong and fast, remember?"

Oh, right.

He picked me up and put me on his back. Woah, he was strong, I was afraid he was going to break me. He started running. He was fast, it was fun. It reminded me of riding a horse, so fast, the wind against my face, moving my hair. I was upset when the ride was over and he set me down.

We walked to the door and I knocked to it.

Justin knocked back then answered it, laughing. I blushed, I loved his laugh, and him.

"Can I drive your car to school?"

"Yeah sure," He said throwing me the car keys, and off I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe plz
sorry its short