Break the Ice

One boy.

One girl.

They're world seemed worlds apart.

Only they were just a small step away from each other.

That's what I always thought.

At least until I met him, the one that took my breath away. Made my heart skip a bit just with one smile.

But just like any other story, he was seeing someone at the time.

Fate had other plans for me, Melinda Adalia Weston. Ever since I was born it did. My mother was best friends with Evan Lysacek's only I was too young to ever remember her being there.

So when she found out she was pregnant with me, she debated forever if she should have an abortion or not. Evan's mom talked her into keeping me which my mom did but she ended up leaving me to Evan's family. I was a year older than him though, still but we're like best friends.

We did have our differences though. Evan was the ice skater, he wanted to be a hockey player but then switched to ice skating. Me, on the other hand, I was the dancer. The one who Evan's mom said I started dancing before I could even walk. I soon fell into the world of choregraphing by becoming friends with Wade Robson, best friends to be exact, we were inseperatable. He introuced me to his closest family friends in which I got my first huge tour, touring with Janet Jackson.

I became best friends with Britney Spears as well, despite what went on with her and Wade and the media. But Evan, he was still the first person I went to if I needed something like a shoulder to cry on. My heart belonged to him, even if he didn't know it.

Now it was Olympic time, Evan was fast into his training but on the upside, he was taking me with him.