Break the Ice

Crazy

Evan sat up as he took his shirt off then came back to me as he started kissing my collarbone. My fingers ran along his back muscles as I felt him tense at my touch as he started to bite slowly along my collarbone. I found the button and zipper to Evan's jeans as I started working on them when a moan escaped my lips once he found a soft spot on my neck.

Just as I started to slid his jeans down, there was a knock at his door as he stopped then went back to working on his handy work on my neck.

"Evan!" I heard his mom call out, "Evan it's your mother and sister, are you there?"

"Damn," Evan mumbled as his hot breath ran along my neck.

"Can't we just ignore them?"

"No," Evan mumbled into my neck as I sighed.

"Evan?"

"Just a second mom," Evan called back as he sat up to button his jeans then zip them back up, me noticing that they were a little tight in a certain region on him.

I watched as he pulled his shirt back on as he handed me mine which I slid over my head than fixed my hair.

"Can you answer the door for me?" Evan asked as I smirked.

"Aww, you mean Evan Jr. doesn't want to say hi too?"

"Mel, please?" Evan pleaded as I nodded at him.

"I've got it," I smiled as I went to the door to open it to see his mom and sister standing there with smiles yet a confused look on their faces.

"Hey Melinda," His mom, Tanya hugged me as his sister Laura walked in, "What are you doing here?"

"Rooming with Evan," I nodded at her, "It's a long story."

"It's ok sweetheart," She smiled at me as she looked around.

"So where are Don and Christina?"

"Oh, they're finding somewhere to eat for lunch," Tanya smiled, "Where's Evan?"

"Bathroom," I shrugged, "He was heading that way when you knocked."

"Oh," She nodded as they went to sit on the couch which I had to look away from just because they didn't know what we had been up to.

"So, Mel," She looked at me with a smile, "I heard you're dating Apolo Ohno now?"

"Yeah," I smiled lightly as Evan walked back into the room, "We're just dating though. I want to keep my options open."

"Oh, there's someone else?"

"Yes," I looked at Evan out the corner of my eye, "But anyways, how was your flight?"

"It was great, sweetheart," She smiled as Evan went to hug his mom and sister, "I'm glad you two are such great friends."

"Why's that mom?" Evan asked as he looked at her.

"Because you two fit each other," She smiled as she looked at her phone, "Oh, we should be meeting your father."

I gave Evan a look as I followed his mom and sister out the door to head to lunch with the two of them. We were sitting in the car, just talking about random things, mainly the Olympics and me going on tour with Enrique for a while as I couldn't help but to me lost in my own thoughts.

I couldn't help it but I kept thinking of what me and Evan were doing before we were interupted. I just wanted to finish what we started but it was kinda hard to make any sort of move with no one knowing what was going on. Then my thoughts went back to Apolo. I mean I did like him a lot but with Evan, I felt safe for the first time in my life.

There was more talk but I wasn't listening as Evan's hand reached across the seat to touch mine slightly.

"Oh, Melinda," Tanya started again, "Toby called before we left to ask about you."

"He does have my cell phone, why didn't he call?" I questioned as she shrugged.

"I think he was in Chicago and wanted to hang out with you but I told him you were in Vancouver."

"He knows I've moved to LA with Evan."

"He does but he thought you might be visiting or something."
"I'll have to call him back later," I shrugged as Evan gave me a faint smile.

Once we got out at the resturant, Evan helped me out of the car as I jumped on his back which he didn't object to giving me a piggy back ride. Christina walked next to us as I smiled at her.

"You and my brother are so cute," She smiled at me as I chukled.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because you two act like a couple but you're not."

"Thanks," I smiled at her as I rested my head on Evan's back, "He's so comfortable."

"And almost a foot taller than you," She pointed out as I rolled my eyes.

"Christina," Evan mentioned as she looked clueless.

"What? I didn't do anything."

"Except call Mel short."

"It's fine," I giggled, "I'm just Britney Spears sized."

"Wait, she's only your height?" Christina asked as I nodded.

"I know she looks so much taller on TV but we're the same height."

"Wow."

"Your sister's shocked," I laughed into Evan's ear as he smiled as she was a bit ahead of us now.

"But you're still fun sized."

"Dude," I blushed as he kissed my cheek before setting me down on the ground to enter the resturant.

We were too busy goofing off by bumping into each other which was annoying his parents to notice that some people were watching us. As we were laughing, I heard that voice that I swear is a moment killer.

"Nastia," I looked at her as she smiled, "What are you doing here?"

"Tanya invited me," She smiled, "I hope you don't mind."

"Why would I mind?" I rolled my eyes as she took Evan's arm.

"We should do something tonight," She smiled at me as I realized as I had been glaring then shook my head.

"Um, I would but I'm going to watch Apolo tonight. I think we have a date too."

"You think?" She raised an eyebrow as I shrugged.

"If he's not too tired. It does take a lot out of you, speed skating you know."

"Oh," She nodded, "Well maybe sometime before I go home?"

"Yeah of course," I smiled at her as she was a nice girl but it bugged me how she clung to Evan.

As we were eating and talking, I felt my phone buzz since I turned it to vibrate as to not disturb dinner.

Forget about plans with Apolo tonight

I looked towards Evan who raised his eyebrows while taking a sip off his drink at me which I don't think anyone noticed.

Only if you can get rid of Nastia

I smirked as I put my phone back down to see him take out his phone and text under the table.

Don't you worry. I've got a plan

I smirked as I looked at the text then decided to let my witty side get back to him.

Don't forget to use protection

I smirked as he let out a chuckle once he read the text then responed to me. I was half expecting it be an "ok" or something like "shut up" but his response was something that caught me totally off guard.

I went to look at the text just as I was about to take a sip of Diet Coke.

No need. I want you to feel all of me inside of you

I choked on my sip of Coke as my eyes popped out of my head and a heat came to my cheeks as I tried to steady my breathing. I notice Evan smile as his mom looked at me.

"Mel, are you ok?"

"Fine," I coughed as I glared at Evan, "I just got an interesting text."

"What about?" She asked as I blushed again.

"Oh, um," I stumbled on my words, "Britney was just being hyper."

"Ok," She nodded as Evan had been across from me as I kicked him in the shin as he flinched a bit as I quickly flipped him off as he just shook his head at me.