Break the Ice

Gold Medal

The rest of the Olympics was spent hanging out with Evan, watching most of Apolo's races, then hanging out with snowboarders when I got the time. Evan and I still kept our relationship secret from everyone. It's not that we didn't want to tell anyone, it's just we didn't want to hear a thousand questions from people everywhere.

But tonight, tonight was the last day of men's skating, mainly men's short skate in which whoever won gold would be decided tonight. Apolo had a huge race day in a couple days which I was going to go watch him at too. We also made plans to go out after to a late dinner with a few other of his friends. Apolo and Evan even became friends despite the fact that when I first met Apolo, Evan felt different about him.

Right now, I was in the room with Evan as he was getting ready to head to the arena tonight for his last skate at the Olympics as I sat on his bed to bite my bottom lip.

"What's wrong?" Evan asked while looking at me as he found his outfit for tonight.

"It's just," I shrugged, "It's almost over. The Olympics, us being together."

"You know that's not true," He smiled as he folded some clothes.

"I don't mean our relationship. I mean, you'll be so busy with who knows what and then I'll be in Europe for a few months. We won't be able to see each other for a while."

"Is that what's been bugging you?" He questioned as I nodded on the verge of tears.

"I just don't want to leave you and not see you for a while."

"We'll be fine," Evan walked over to me to place an arm on both sides of me, "Promise."

"Pinky swear?" I questioned as he nodded.

"Pinky swear."

I felt Evan's lips met mine as I kissed him back for a bit before he broke away with a smile.

"I gotta go," He smiled at me while I stood up to walk him to the door.

"Good luck. I'll be the entire time."

"Thank you," He kissed me one last time, "Find me afterwards."

"I will."

I watched Evan walk out the door, feeling the butterflies in my stomach that he gave me then the ones that were nervous for him about tonight.

That night, I was in the stands with Evan's family except for his mom since she never was in the arena when he competed. My hands were shaking as I watched each skater go. Each one proving that he was better than the other. Especially his closest competition with Evengi Plushenko. One could even feel the tension between the two of them. I swear, as they both skated last, I didn't breath the entire time. That is until Evan finished his skate when I took a deep breath to hold it in, then had to wait for the results.

I knew he knew he skated his best skate but this competition could go either way. Some judge could find a flaw in something he did that Evengi didn't do. My mind was going over every aspect when they finally posted the scores. I crossed my fingers, holding in that breath when the final score came up for Evan.

I didn't want to look but I heard the crowd roar and knew it had to be good. I opened my eyes to see that Evan had claimed the gold medal spot, just barely by beating out Plushenko. We started celebrating in the seats, as Evan did on ice. My heart felt like it was going to leap out of my chest. I was so proud of Evan. My entire life that I knew him, he trained for this moment one day and it finally happened.

After waiting a while for Evan to do interviews and everything, we all finally headed down towards the floor where Evan was backstage. His family went up to him first to hug him and everything as I hung back for a second. Evan was in a group of people as he seen me then started to walk towards me.

I stood in my spot as I waited for Evan to approach me. He stopped in front of me, reaching his hand out to touch my hand.

"Congrats," I smiled at him when his lips crashed into mine.

Soon forgetting about any camera or anyone that might've been watching us, I kissed him back, getting that feeling that we were alone in the crowded room.

"Evan!" Someone called for him as he kissed me one last time.

"I'll meet you back at the room."

I nodded then headed back to the room a while. It wasn't long before Evan came to the room as well to open the door quickly then shut it behind him. He quickly walked up to me as I wrapped my arms around his waist as our kiss that we were now sharing, quickly intensified.

Evan carried me to the bedroom in which he sat me down then started to shed his clothes before he came back to me. I watched as his well toned abs walked over to me, while I pulled my shirt over my head to toss it to the floor. Evan slid his body over mine just as his kisses started to attack my neck in my weak spot again. I felt one of his hands slowly run up and down my thigh, causing that heat to start to build between us.

Mine found their way down to his belt line as I started working on his pants to pull them off. I could see the bulge start to rise through his boxers as his fingers found their way down the front of my jeans. I let out a groan as I wanted the rest of our clothes to be gone and this was taking too long. Evan got up to take his jeans and boxers off as he came back to help me slid out of mine. Evan moved his body inbetween my thighs as I found myself wrap my legs around his waist just as he pushed himself into me.

I let out moan as his thrust started to come quicker and faster. I couldn't stop the moans as everything felt so good right now with him.

"Harder, Evan," I hissed as I felt him nail me harder into the bed as I couldn't help but to let out the high pitched scream.

I felt him start to slow his movements down as I kept him close to me, feeling myself start to come to my edge.

"Faster, Evan," I ran my nails down his back as he let out a hiss but moved a little faster.

"Melinda," Evan moaned which I met his thrusts, still letting screams escape my lips.

I felt him release into me as he helped me reach my point before staring down in my eyes. His soft lips met mine as I played with his hair. He leant down to kiss me again as it was now nothing but sweet and innocent despite the position we were in. There was a knock at the door which was frantic as we could hear the sounds of his coach and whoever else was looking for their gold medal champion.

"I don't want to go out there," He whined as I smiled up at him.

"Go. You just won the gold medal," I smoothed hair of out his face, "People want to talk to you."

"Will you come with me?"

"Of course. Just let me fix my make up and everything."

"I'll see you out there," He kissed me one last time before pulling out of me then finding his clothes.

"Oh and Evan?"

"Yeah?" He looked back at me.

"Congrats again. I'm proud of you."

"Thanks," He smiled as I heard his zipper zip back up.

"You're not showering?"

"No time," He smiled at me while I sat up in bed.

"You're going to smell like sex."

"So?" He shrugged as he threw on his jacket.

"You're crazy."

"Have to be to be with you," He laughed as I flipped him off to hear the knocking still.

"Go before they have a heart attack or something."