Break the Ice

Dancing on the Danger Zone

The video for Orianthi had to be put on hold for a while because she didn't have any time to do it and not to mention I was now in Europe with Enrique. I barely seen Evan lately which sucked. I think our last night together for a while was right before I had to get on the airplane in a few hours. It was an intense hot night of sex but still, he wanted me to remember him for a while since he was busy.

To make matters worse was Evan was starting the Dancing with the Stars show thing and news outlets were reporting that there was off the danceroom floor chemistry between him and his partner/instructor. Something that pissed me off and was one of the main reasons I tried to avoid any celebrity talk from anywhere. If he was cheating on me, I'd so kick his ass nine ways to Sunday.

Right now, I sat on the bus with Enrique and a few other dancers since we weren't doing anything but sit around anyway. Not to mention it was now almost the end of February and it was too cold to go outside and do anything.

Then tonight, Enrique was taking me out to a club since he said I was too depressed about everything in the news being said that I needed something to escape to. Which I guess he was right but still, I'd check my phone to see if Evan was calling me or not.

"Hello?" I questioned into my phone, resting my head on Enrique's stomach.

"Melinda?" I heard the voice of the one person I hadn't talked to in what seemed like forever.

"Apolo?"

"Hey, sorry it's been a while," I could tell he was smiling just by the tone of his voice.

"No, it's cool, what's up?"

"What are you doing?"

"Traveling Europe with Enrique Iglesias," I smiled looking up at Enrique, "What about you?"

"I was just calling to see if you wanted to hang out but since you're not even in the country-"

"Yeah kinda hard to," I laughed a bit, "I get back like the 5th of April if you want to do something then. Then I leave for tour again in May."

"That sounds good," He smiled into the phone, "Hey, I might be going to Europe for a while. Maybe we could meet up there?"

"Sure, just depends where you are," I smiled.

"Oh and good luck with Evan," Apolo smiled into the phone again, "I know media can be a btich."

"Thanks," I smiled hanging up the phone to look back up at Enrique.

"So, sounds like you like him too," Enrique smirked down at me.

"I dated him for a bit," I shrugged, "Some things happened and then I fell for Evan."

"But do you still like him?"

"Apolo?" I shrugged with a shake of my head, "As a friend, nothing more really."

"How come Evan hasn't called you lately?"

"Ego," I rolled my eyes, "He's letting his gold medal go to his head a bit. Now he's probably going to think he's a dancer with this show and stuff."

"I could talk to Nicole," Enrique smirked at me, "I mean I have recorded with her and she could knock some sense into her."

"Dude, I've done choreo with her too," I yawned a bit, "I could tell her just to smack him and to call his girlfriend."

"That could work."

"For now," I stood up, "I'm changing into something hot so I can go to the club with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The club.

It was packed. There were people dancing, drinking, everything. I'm pretty sure there were some "bad" things going down with couples in corners but Enrique was my own personal body guard watcher thing. He lead me up to a VIP section of the club which wasn't as bad as the main part of the floor but still, you could feel the crowd energy.

Evan still hadn't called me and the night was just starting. I knew there was a time difference and everything but my mind was just having a hard time keeping track of it while on the road. A text would've been nice but I hadn't even gotten one of those. So it was no surprise when I felt my phone on the bus to be away from any calls or anything.

Enrique took my coat, then lead me to the dancefloor, taking my hand with his. The music pulsed through the speakers of the club, taking over my senses in which I forgot about everythign else. I found myself moving my hips with Enrique's grinding on him, while he didn't seem to stop me. It made me feel good, just I didn't know that at that exact same time, my phone was buzzing and ringing with calls and texts from Evan.

It didn't matter right now though since I was feeling the beats of the music and Enrique's hands on my hips which felt good. We were super close, like so close that it was hard to tell if we had breathing room. It was also in that instant, we both forgot about paparazzi which in the morning we were going to feel the burn for. Especially when his lips connected to mine while we were dancing and my arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him into me.

"Wanna get out of here?" He whispered as I nodded and headed out of the club with him.

Meanwhile in LA, Evan tossed his phone against the couch after trying to still get ahold of me.

"She's not answering," Evan ran a hand through his hair looking at his sister Christina in a chair.

"Well I don't blame her," She flipped a page in her magazine, "You haven't called or talked to her in a while and she is your girlfriend."

"Shut up," Evan glared then crashed on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've got a plan :D Don't worry, it's about to get interesrting in the morning.