Status: Comments would encourage me to continue xD(:

Western Academy for Boys!? But I'm a Girl...Oh Well

Image

Mr. Christopher P. Fontaine. February 12, 2010

Mr. Christopher Fontaine P.
Los Angeles, California

Dear,

You have been selected for admission and are authorized to report to Western Academy for Boys, Los Angeles, California on 1 March 2010, before 10:00 A.M. You will find helpful information in the enclosed instructions about transportation, baggage funds and other matters pertaining to admission.

Wishing you a full measure of success and satisfaction as a member of our academy.

Sincerely yours,

J.P McCartney
Principal


They fell for it. HAH! William Beckett here I come

So about the boys at Western Academy

Christofer Drew - The hippie that always runs around barefoot. He gets in trouble for picking flowers and smoking on school grounds.

Jeffree Star - The flamer. He gets every guy, even if they are straight. Aka Ms. Cunt.

Alex Gaskarth & Jack Barakat - Except for them. They're super funny and they sneak out of the school to hang with the girls at Eastern Academy for girls. The place where I'm supposed to be. Ugh.

Travis McCoy - He's fresh when it comes to carrying his tooth brush everywhere. Aka Chocolate God.

Travis Clark - Has a problem with Aaron Gillespie since they both kinda look the same. They both have fights on whose hair looks better looking.

William Becket<3 - My boyfriend.

Pete Wentz & Patrick Stump - Best friends. You'd most likely see them camping out in the woods, singing about how a deer boy thinks he can't win the heart of a small town girl. Quite a good song actually.

Gerard & Mikey Way - They're really artistic and they like to question death in the songs they write.

Frank Iero - Runs around naked sometimes with Jeph Howard.

Jeph Howard - Runs around naked with Frank, but with a pineapple covering his doodle.

Oli Sykes - A very stuck up British person. He's always getting away from trouble with his pout.

Bert McCracken - Total druggie and his hair is always greasy. He's the connection to everyone at the academy. No one knows he can sing, but me.

Brian Haner & Mathew Sanders - Holy matrimony these guys are hot! They're really into God and Brian can shred at guitar.

Jimmy "Urine" & Steve "Righ?" - The weirdest guys you will ever meet. Rumor has it Jimmy drank his own pee once and Steve hurled a chair at Jimmy for a science experiment on gravity.

Brendon Urie & Spencer Smith - Theater arts freaks. You'd see them with puppet face paint during a talent show singing about how Brendon writes sins not tragedies.

Se7en - The wanna be gangster that has game. If you think he's ugly. He'll kill you.

Gabe Saporta - Jeffree always tries to get with this Latin King. He makes them good girls go bad.

Adam Young - Adam is always in his room, creating new songs such as "Fireflies" and "Hello Seattle". No one really knows he's there except me.

Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope - These South West slithering snakes of darkness from Detroit like to create chaos in their clown masks with cards full of tricks, trunk full of Faygo and car full of fat chicks.

Josh Farro - Love sick puppy. Always missing his girlfriend Hayley.

Aaron Gillespie - New kid from Georgia with orange hair and a thick southern accent. He can sing like a God.

Trace Cyrus & Mason Musso - The Hannah Montana brothers. They're probably the hottest siblings of really annoying actors.

Tom & Bill Kaulitz - The twins from Germany. One looks like a chick. I swear.

Ronnie Radke - He was sent to jail for "murder", but now he's back.

Copyright © 2010, Bert McCracken

Well those are them hah, let me know if I forgot anyone(:

Disclaimer; I own my ex-girlfriend, Christina P. Fontaine but I do not own the photo. Nor do I own any of these other hotties(:
  1. Un / One
    ***. My. Life. My boyfriend, William, was being moved to a new school for boys half way across the state for being stupid! On top of that, I had my period, so I was a mess.
  2. Deux / Two
    A month after I applied for the academy, I got the golden ticket.
  3. Trois / Three
    I flew out of San Francisco and into sunny Los Angeles.
  4. Quatre / Four
    The academy was huge. The woods was the school's back yard. If you go a bit farther, then you'd see the beach.
  5. Cinq / Five
    I was in Mr. McCartney's office as he was getting my schedule ready. I hated when old people licked the paper before handing it to you.
  6. Six / Six
    William pushed me against the lockers and gave me a big, fat kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at him. A few guys watched us as they were passing by.
  7. Sept / Seven
    I laughed hysterically at absolutely nothing. I got the craving for so many different things. Bert passed me the blunt again, I shook my head and giggled.
  8. Huit / Eight
    I didn't know what to say. How did Bert find out? It's only been my first day here and someone already knows my secret.
  9. Neuf / Nine
    My first class was theater arts with Mr. Burton. I'm not even that good at acting, but if it gives me credits then I guess it's fine with me. The boys that I had my eye on was this kid with nice full lips and glasses. He was talking to this rather sk
  10. Dix / Ten
    I came into class dodging a stool. I frowned. Science class was the most chaotic class of all [well so far].
  11. Onze / Eleven
    He looked at me funny. I think he noticed my shocked expression. "You know I was joking right?" He was all serious now "I'm not gay."
  12. Douze / Twelve
    Gabe jumped in the water and gestured a hand from me to come in.
  13. Treize / Thirteen
  14. Quatorze / Fourteen
    "What!? But you can't go home now it's only been three days!" Jenna said to me over the phone. I heard her munching on chips. I thought she was trying to loose weight.
  15. Quinze / Fifteen
    I wriggled out of the stranger's arms. I spun around to see Bert.
  16. Seize / Sixteen
    It was nice to see someone familiar, but even Gerard gave me a funny look.
  17. Dix-Sept / Seventeen
    Bert scrambled to his feet and shut the lights off. Gerard hid in the closet. Jeph, Mikey and Frank were in the bathroom. They stood in the bathtub as I heard the curtains close to a screech.
  18. Dix-Huit / Eighteen
    The telephone dangled inches away from the ground.
  19. Dix-Neuf / Nineteen
    God forbid a maniac comes into the school and commits a homicide bombing. Security was NOT what I expected.
  20. Vingt / Twenty
    We were a few miles away from the academy. Damn. I thought the buildings would be more close together since they're both private schools. I guess the board of education was really strict about boy, girl segregation.
  21. Vingt-et-un / Twenty-One
    I froze. She touched my cheek and took a step closer. Was she drunk? I cocked my head back, moving away from the kiss. She looked at me with those black eyes. What's her deal?
  22. Vingt-deux / Twenty-Two
    We all [Travis, Mikey, Jeph, Bert and Gerard and I] booked it outside before the girls noticed.
  23. Vingt-trois / Twenty-Three
    I got into the building successfully. The best part was, no one was in here except for me. However, I tried not to ruffle my bag so much or take heavy steps. Also, I went up on the third floor 'cause I saw the security guards hanging around in the lo
  24. Vingt-quatre / Twenty-Four
    I ran the opposite direction. I didn't want to look back. I didn't want to see the cops chasing me or capturing my friends.
  25. Vingt-Cinq / Twenty-Five
    I ran after Gabe and his gang. They leaped over mud puddles and dodged trees while I stumbled and got whacked by hanging branches.
  26. Vingt-Six / Twenty-Six
    I threw myself against the metal bars.
  27. Vingt-Sept / Twenty-Seven
    He can't. He couldn't. He has a kid and a wife and.. I looked at his hand on my waist. There wasn't a ring on any of his fingers.
  28. Vingt-Huit / Twenty-Eight
    "Alright, alright!" I heard the security guard exclaim.
  29. Vingt-Neuf / Twenty-Nine
    William was road raging the whole time. He took his anger out on the cars, like beeping at them because they're "dragging their asses" When he's the one who's gonna get us a ticket.
  30. Trente / Thirty
    I took a good look at Christina's hair clip. It was blue and black and when you pressed down on the bump, it popped open. It looked like one of my wife's clips.
  31. Trente-et-un / Thirty-One
    Everyone was walking around naked. I didn't mind it though. I was a guy too, so they couldn't be disgusted. And believe me, there was some major meat around here, if you get what I'm saying.