Status: Comments would encourage me to continue xD(:

Western Academy for Boys!? But I'm a Girl...Oh Well

Dix / Ten

Image

I came into class dodging a stool. I frowned. Science class was the most chaotic class of all [well so far]. There were two boys, Jimmy and Steve. There names sounded normal but they weren't. Especially when they called themselves Jimmy "Urine" and Steve "Righ?". They had no sense of respect for the people around them. Steve burped in someones face and Jimmy clipped clothes pins on his lips and eyebrows.

The teacher was so soft on them too. The two were hurdling chairs at each other for a "gravity project" and I think when we were handling chemicals Jimmy pissed in his own test tube. I believe Steve dared him to drink it too.

As soon as I got out of class, I decided to leave a text to Jenna, I missed her so much. I told her how many hot guys there were and how my room mate knew I was a gi-

I bumped into someone. His books dropped to the floor. I felt horrible.

"I guess this is what I get for texting and walking," I laughed. He was an odd looking kid. He had greasy black hair, small lips and a heart shaped face with large hands.

He licked his lips and said "Sorry."

"No no, it's alright," I said with a smile. How cute, he moved his mouth to the side as he spoke.

I picked his books up and handed it to him one by one. He touched my hand when I gave him the second book. They were cold but soft.

One notebook was open to a page of sketches.

Did he draw that?

It was a bunch of masked people in caps with cursive writing around each one. For a guy he had neat hand writing. I picked it up and read 'Umbrella Academy' on top of the page.

He snatched it away from me and held it close to his chest. Damn, I think I was invading his privacy.

"I'm Christopher," I said holding out a hand. He looked at his shoes and walked away from me. My eyebrows furrowed. Aw, he seemed nice too.

"Don't worry about him," A guy said behind me. I spun around. My heart raced. He was HOT.

"I haven't seen you around here before," he said.

The hallways were empty. Shit, I think I was gonna be late for Math.

"Yeah, I'm new from San Francisco," I said rubbing the back of my neck. How could someone so hot notice me?

He took my hand from my neck and kissed the back of it. My face got warm. Wait.. Why would he kiss my hand if he knew I was guy. Oh God. I hope he didn't think different.

"I'm Gabriel, but call me Gabe," he winked at me.

Gabriel.