Status: Comments would encourage me to continue xD(:

Western Academy for Boys!? But I'm a Girl...Oh Well

Onze / Eleven

Image

He looked at me funny. I think he noticed my shocked expression. "You know I was joking right?" He was all serious now "I'm not gay."

"Oh.. Yeah of course," I said with a smile.

The bell rang.

Shit I'm late.

"Well I have to go, so.." I really wanted to stay, but I had a boyfriend. Plus, I couldn't handle detention for being late the first day.

He wrapped his arm around my neck and lead me outside. Where was he taking me? He better get off me. If William sees this he's gonna have a fit even if I am posing as a boy. I couldn't say I'm taken by William. He'd probably think I'm low and he'll stop talking to me. I definitely don't have a girlfriend. Ugh!

I have to relax.

I followed him as he lead me through the woods down the pathway.

"So do you know Gerard?" Gabe asked me.

"No, I've heard of him from Brendon though," I said.

"Brendon Urie? The theater arts geek?"

"I suppose."

"Well Gerard is this weird loner kid. He draws weird satanic shit during classes and he barely pays attention. He wears black all the time even on the hottest of days and he wears sunglasses outside. Basically, I think he's a vampire."

Ouch. Satanic drawings? That's pretty harsh. I'd be his friend. I wonder what Gerard would say about this. I can picture him going on a rampage, killing everyone but me I hope. Besides, if he was a vampire I'd let him bite me any day.

"And Brendon?" I asked.

"Show off," he shrugged.

"Have you ever talked to Gerard?"

"No, not his brother either."

I shoved my hands in my pocket. "Then how would you know if-"

"Cause they're not cool? Look at me," he said with a smirk. "There's a complete difference. I wouldn't be caught dead with a weirdo like him."

Wow. What an conceited asshole

"But you're cool though. I think you're a hot mess. You should sit with me at lunch."

I blushed. Damn, I was being a hypocrite.

We were on sand now. It took us five minutes to get here. The beach looked so nice. The water was clear and blue. This was so much better than smoggy San Francisco.

He ran toward the ocean and took off his shirt and pants. An alarm went off in my head.

What if Gabe wants me to do the same!?