Status: Comments would encourage me to continue xD(:

Western Academy for Boys!? But I'm a Girl...Oh Well

Treize / Thirteen

Image

I sat at lunch with my boyfriend. I hated how everyone sat in cliques, groups, gangs ect.

• People that don't speak English

• Drama students and choir

• Gangster homies

• Geeks, band geeks and book worms

• Rebellious punks

• Football muscle heads

• GSA [Gay Straight Alliance] friendly's

I had nachos and a bottle of water while William wanted to be a fat ass and order a burrito, two cookies, a pretzel and a Monster energy drink. It's a wonder how he stays so thin. That would go straight to my thighs.

"Babe.." I said, staring at all the food on his tray.

He took a bite out of his beef and cheese burrito. The cheese melted out of the pocket and onto the plate. "Yeah?"

I shook my head. "Nothing."

He shrugged and ate a chip with jalapenos on it. I dabbed around his mouth with a napkin.

"Thanks mom," William said.

I smiled.

"Yo, pretty boy!" I heard Gabe say from behind me. He slapped my shoulder. William looked at me. I twitched in pain.

"Hey Gabe," I said softly.

William cleared his throat. Gabe looked at him.

Uh-oh

"Hey dude," Gabe said with a smile, holding his hand out to give William daps. William didn't do anything but eat. "Anyway," he slicked his hair back. "Who's this?"

"This is his boyfriend," William said.

Shit shit. Why the fuck did he have to say that!?

"Oh," Gabe said and let go of my shoulder. "Sorry man, I wasn't-"

"Who are you?" William asked.

"We met at second block. We went to the-"

"Where do your friends sit?" William asked. I looked at Gabe. I'm so glad William interrupted him.

"Over there," Gabe pointed behind him with his thumb. "By the-"

"Maybe you should go keep them company."

"William," I said, holding his arm. "He's just a friend."

"So you going?" William said to Gabe.

Gabe rubbed the back of his head and walked away.

I pushed William. "Why do you have to be such a dick?"

"Listen!" William exclaimed. Some of the boys looked at us. I hated when he got like this. He whispered "Just because you're pretending to be a boy doesn't give you the right to whore around." He got up and walked out of the lunch room. I put my head on the table. Ugh! I hated this side of him.

I peeked at Gabe. He was staring at me. He was talking about me to his friends. I bet I'm gonna be known as the fag now. Part of his hate list like Gerard. I looked down again. I just want someone to reveal my true identity. I wanted to get out of here.

Tears welled up in my eyes. I'm gonna call Jenna. I'm coming home.