Status: Comments would encourage me to continue xD(:

Western Academy for Boys!? But I'm a Girl...Oh Well

Quinze / Fifteen

Image

I wriggled out of the stranger's arms. I spun around to see Bert.

I punched his arm as he was laughing hysterically. I was surprised he wasn't high on anything. My face went red. It wasn't even that funny.

"What the fuck is your problem!? You-"

"Your face was priceless! Who did you think I was? A kidnapper?" He wiped a tear from his eye. I scoffed and walked away. I wasn't in the mood for his games. Didn't he see I was on the phone with someone!?

"Hey, hey," he touched my shoulder. I turned to face him. "What's the matter? It was just a joke, ya' know. I'm sorry."

I sighed. I think I was over reacting and I bet I hurt him. After all I punched him with the ring William gave me.. William.

I buried my face in Bert's chest. He held me and stroked my hair.

"Don't cry, sweetie," Bert said. He gave me butterflies, but not the lovey ones, the comforting ones. I think it'd be weird since he's a father.. and yet almost the same age as me.

Wait, what was he doing at study hall? Doesn't he have night school?

I let go of him and had him explain. He said he was looking for the beer stash down in the basement. He was having a tiny get-together in our dorm.

See, with Bert tiny meant big and get-together meant party. Basically, I didn't trust this. How could Bert leave them alone!? I had all my sports bras in there, so they could catch me!

I booked it to our dorm, I could hear the music already and I'm a floor below!

[url=http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/480/480419f38gzdedqd.gif[/url]

I was around the corner now. The music was getting louder. Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!

"Christopher!" Bert exclaimed as I pushed the door open. He was getting good at this name thing.

My stomach dropped.

It wasn't a party, it was actually a get-together like he said. There were at least four people sitting around in a circle with guitars in their hands except for Ge-.. Gerard!