Status: Comments would encourage me to continue xD(:

Western Academy for Boys!? But I'm a Girl...Oh Well

Seize / Sixteen

ImageImage

It was nice to see someone familiar, but even Gerard gave me a funny look.

"Uhm.. Nice entrance," The guy with snake bites said.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"This is Christopher, you guys. He's new," Bert patted my shoulder. Ugh, I hated attention.

They all waved, but Snake bites.

"That's Jepha," Bert pointed to Snake bites. He was more interested in the guitar. "Frank," Frank waved at me. He seemed like the nice version of Jeph. He was lying on the floor with his hands behind his head. He was wicked short. "Mikey," Mikey was strumming on his bass. He looked like he played a lot of video games. "Ger-"

"Yeah we've met,"Gerard said. That was the first time I've heard him speak. He looked at me and smiled softly.

Bert cocked his head back. "Really?" I nodded. "Huh," he sat down with the rest of them.

"So are we gonna do this?" Jepha interrupted. I winced. What an asshole. "We need to practice for the talent show."

Bert shook his head.

"Remember?" Frank said to Jeph.

"Remember what?" I said and sat next to Bert.

"Oh, you're gonna love this," Frank said to me with a smirk. I blushed. Sexy beast, much?

Jepha laughed. Everyone looked at him. "We're gonna bring him along? I don't think so."

What? Why not me? Do I ruin the fun?

"Why not?" Gerard said. Even Gee wanted me to come along.

Jeph looked up from his guitar. "How long have you actually known him? What if he's a snitch?"

"I doubt it," Bert said and winked at me. I do too. If I ever ratted out on them, Bert could do the same to me, even though I have no idea where we're going.

"Look, stop bitching. I'll handle it if he does snitch on us," Bert said.

Mikey probably knows what they're talking about.

"I rather not take that chance."

I inched over to Mikey.

"He's not gonna do it!"

I inched a little more.

"I'm not gonna be expelled if some new guy decides it'd be the right thing to tell."

Mikey looked at me.

"He's not the kind of guy that would do it! I just know it! If you don't believe me, you can kill me after."

"You sure about that?" Jeph cracked his knuckles.

"Hey! Hey!" If he does tells.. Which he won't!"

"Where exactly are we going?" I whispered to Mikey. Mikey looked at Gerard then back at me.

"Pantie raiding at Easter Academy," Mikey said.

WHAT!?

"Hey where's Frank?" Gerard said. I looked around.

"Yeah, where did he go?" Bert said.

Frank came out of the bathroom with a duffel bag.

"Let's get us some chicks underwear!" Frank exclaimed.

Everyone tackled him and covered his mouth.

"Shut up!" They all said.

"Don't you know McCartney is on patrol-"

There was a knock at the door.

It suddenly got dead silent.