Status: Comments would encourage me to continue xD(:

Western Academy for Boys!? But I'm a Girl...Oh Well

Dix-Sept / Seventeen

Image

Bert scrambled to his feet and shut the lights off. Gerard hid in the closet. Jeph, Mikey and Frank were in the bathroom. They stood in the bathtub as I heard the curtains close to a screech.

Oh no. If Mr. McCartney found out we had visitors after six, we'd get in big trouble. Throwing a get-together was instant suspension, but this school seems too prestigious, being expelled was a possibility.

"N-no need for checks, sir. We're-"

Knock knock knock

Bert hesitantly reached out to turn the door knob. He opened it just a crack and peeped his head out. He paused for a moment, then laughed. My heart raced.

William?

I went to the door.

No. Not William.

"Is this some kind of surprise party? It's not my birthday," the boy in front of us said. Bert flicked the lights on.

Woah.

This guy was tall dark and handsome. He had brown curly hair and even darker brown eyes. I wanted his pink-rimmed glasses.

"Dude, I thought you were Macca," Bert punched his shoulder playfully.

Macca? Maybe short for McCartney.

He cocked his head back "Macca?" He stood up straight, his nose in the air and positioned his hand as if he were holding a tea cup. Pinky up. "I say, the last time I checked, I don't play croquet while wearing white," he said with an English accent and pronounced white like 'hwite'.

"Hey, croquet is an awesome sport," Gerard said as he came out of the closet.

Bert and I started to giggle [closet fag].

"Well this makes sense," he still kept that accent. "I'm not okay! You wear me out!!" He sang while playing air guitar, Gerard groaned as Pink Glasses wrapped an arm around his neck. "Trust me," he moaned, then licked Gerard's cheek. I couldn't stop laughing.

"Gross!" Gerard wiped his face with his sleeve. "I'm not like that!"

Bert clapped. "Perfect impersonation, Travis."

"Travis?" I said between coughs. I was getting light-headed from all the giggling. What a normal name for such an artsy guy.

"Or Travi," Bert pelvic thrusted the air.

"Aye, only the ladies can call me that," Travis said, letting go of Gerard. He looked at me with a smirk. "Hey, I'm Travis. And you?"

"I'm Christi-" I cleared my throat. "Christopher." Damn, I gotta get used to that. I heard Bert sigh. Even he could remember my alternative name.

Travis leaned in and whispered. "Are you going to Eastern Academy too?" He smelled like Axe and his breath was all minty. I nodded with a smile. He smirked and we gave each other knuckle poundage. Ow, his hands were so hard.

"Hey, where's the rest of the guys?"

"Arghh!" The bathroom door swing open. My hears perked up. We all looked at Jeph and Mikey, all soaked.

"What happened?" Bert asked.

"Frank decided to have a tickle fight with Mikey and his fat ass bumped into the shower faucet!" Jeph roared.

Frank came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him "Sorry," he squeaked.

"Hi Travis," Mikey said. He wasn't nearly as angry as Jeph was.

"Hey Mikes!" Travis went over to Mikey to give him a noogie.

"Well, now that everyone is all cleaned up. Let's get going," Bert said. "Travis, who else is coming?"

More people?

"Everyone. Well mostly everyone. The girls are planning a party down in the basement," Travis said.

"So wait, we're gonna party it up, then steal some chicks' underwear?" Mikey asked.

"Pretty much, yeah," Travis said.

What a bunch of assholes. I'm surprised at Mikey, Gerard too. Well at least it's not my underwear.

"Yeah, let's go, grab a towel," Bert said and took his keys. "We gotta be quiet though. If staff finds out, we're dead."

Jeph and Mikey walked out of the room with a towel. Frank followed Gerard. Bert closed the door behind us, then he tip-toed down the hall.

I wonder if William will be there.

Bert placed a hand on my shoulder and said in my ear, "Don't be nervous," I think he saw me chew on my nails. "I'll protect you the whole way."

I smiled. He winked at me then he caught up with the rest of the guys.

You know what? Fuck Will. If he thinks he can take me for granted and call me a whore, then I guess we just weren't meant to be.