Status: Comments would encourage me to continue xD(:

Western Academy for Boys!? But I'm a Girl...Oh Well

Vingt / Twenty

ImageImage

We were a few miles away from the academy. Damn. I thought the buildings would be more close together since they're both private schools. I guess the board of education was really strict about boy, girl segregation.

The place was vacant for a reason so Jeph parked in the back [woods]. There were so many cars back there. I even saw Jack and Alex's town car. I bet they were so used to this by now. I scoffed. They WOULD go to a pantie raid/party.

We got out of the car and hurried through the backdoor [where the basement lead]. The bass pounded against my chest as the music grew louder and louder. It's a wonder how the teachers didn't hear.

Bert touched my shoulder and whispered in my ear "Have fun, and DON'T give yourself away." I laughed and kissed him on the cheek like he's done to me. He smiled. What a cutie.

Now if she touches like this, will you touch her right back?
Now if she moves like this, will you move her like that?
Come on, shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it


He left me alone. Wonderful. There were so many girls. Most of them were gorgeous too.

"Yo! Megan, baby!" Travis hollered. I watched as a really pretty girl ran into his arms. He spun her around in a hug. Oh jeez. Her skirt was so high I could see her thong.

Not only beautiful, but slutt. I turned around to pour myself a drink. I don't care if William and I aren't dating anymore. If I catch him even whistling at a girl I'm punching him in the face.

I sighed. Just relax like Bert said. Hm. Speaking of Bert, I hope he's not partying too hard. He has a kid after all.

Maybe if I just walk around and supposedly see Will. He can't blame me for stalking him. After all the guys invited me. How was I suppose to know there was gonna be a huge pussy party at some other academy?

Actually. I need to go to the bathroom.

If I can find it..

I tried not to bump into too many people. I got a few looks from girls. I don't know if they were seductive or what. I had to remember I'm a boy. I smiled at some of them, but it didn't bring me to the bathroom any quicker. This one girl asked me what's my sign and in exchange, her name and number. I think her name was Vanessa. As if I'd ever call her. I heard about her. There's a rumor that she took nude photos for her boyfriend.

Another girl I ran into, or girls, just made out in front of me. They had Russian accents. Ugh, do guys really like this?

The girl with red hair accidentally spilled her beer on me as they got more intense with it.

"Christopher be gettin' him some!!" Frank hollered. I went beat red. I just need to pee!

When I finally made it to the bathroom it wasn't the beer bath that got me upset, it was the fact I didn't see William.

Ah well.

The bathroom was built so the sinks were across from each other but facing away.

I went into one the stalls and dropped my pants.

"Hello?"

What the fuck? I thought I was alone

"Yeah," I sighed. She sounded like a little girl

"Do you have a tampon.. Please?"

She thinks I'm a girl.

"Uh.. I'm a dude?"

"Oh.."

Ugh. Now I feel horrible. The thing is I had a pad. I just think it'd be weird giving it to her.

Hm.. Or I could tell her I found it somewhere.

I handed her the pad under the stall wall dividing us. "I dunno if this is what you're looking for. I found it on the-"

"Thank you," she quickly said and snatched it.

I suddenly felt good. I helped a person. She took a minute before stepping out of the stall. I did as well.

We faced each other. Wow she was short.

"Thanks for that," she blushed and looked down at her shoes. And cute too. "I'm Shannyn,"

I smiled. "It's no problem, I'm Chris-"

She kissed me.