Status: Comments would encourage me to continue xD(:

Western Academy for Boys!? But I'm a Girl...Oh Well

Vingt-et-un / Twenty-One

Image

I froze. She touched my cheek and took a step closer. Was she drunk? I cocked my head back, moving away from the kiss. She looked at me with those black eyes. What's her deal?

I backed away against the sink, covering my mouth. I just kissed a girl.

Wait. Why am I freaking out? She kissed me. It's not like I enjoyed it. I mean, she had soft lips and all, but.. Ugh just shut up Christina you're making it worse for yourself. I know I'm not some Katy Perry. The real question is, why would she do that?

"I'm sorry, did I startle you?" She squeaked and rubbed my chest. Shit. What if she felt my bandages.

I pushed her hand away from my breasts.

She took a step back and sighed. I didn't say anything, I just stared at her.

"You know how it is. A school with nothing, but girls. No guys to keep me company."

Stop beating around the bush! What are you trying to say?

I guess what I'm trying to say is.. I'm lonely," She leaned forward to kiss my neck.

So awkward.

I touched her shoulder and pushed her away gently. It's not that I have a problem with girls trying to kiss me. It's the fact I love someone else too much to be carried away with a girl I met at a party. Besides, she can easily reveal my identity.

She looked a bit frustrated "Aren't you lonely?"

"No, I have everything I need at the academy."

She thought for a second, then pushed me. "Wait so you're gay!?" She exclaimed.

"No no no! It's not that it's just-"

"So then what's the problem?" She grabbed my collar. "You're practically in heaven right now. Why not enjoy yourself while you can?"

Shannyn bit her lip and put my hand on her breast.

My heart raced.

"Just relax. Let me do all the work," she twirled a lock of hair around her finger, then placed my free hand on her waist as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Shannyn. I'm-.. Ah"

She left a wet hickey on my neck.

I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'm a boy.

I got all tingly as she breathed on it.

I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'm a boy.

"You're what? Hard? I know," she giggled.

My eyes widened.

She raised my shirt just above my belly button and rubbed my stomach. I shut my eyes as she got on her knees to kiss my navel.

I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'm a boy.

She unzipped my pants and pulled my boxers down. Shit!.

I'm a girl! I'm a girl! I'm a girl!

I pulled my pants back up and bolted out of the bathroom. Good thing she didn't see the whole thing.

Everyone was doing this certain dance on the dance floor. Like the cha-cha slide or the cotton-eyed Joe, but more.. Pop.

Dance, Dance
We're falling apart to half time
Dance, Dance
And these are the lives you'd love to lead
Dance, this is the way they'd love
If they knew how misery loved me


I ran into Gerard as I was trying to fix my zipper. It was stuck.

"Uhm.." He gave me a funny look.

"Don't ask," I sighed.

"Okay."

Someone whistled at us.

It was Frank.

He was pointing to the exit of the basement as Jepha and Mikey went outside.

A smirk spread across Gerard's face.

He placed his hand on my shoulder and lead me toward the exit. His hands are so big.

"Ever been panty raiding?" Gee asked. He should really talk more like this. His voice is so nice.

"No, but I've been panty raided," I said with a smile.

He laughed and we went outside.