Status: Comments would encourage me to continue xD(:

Western Academy for Boys!? But I'm a Girl...Oh Well

Vingt-trois / Twenty-Three

Image

I got into the building successfully. The best part was, no one was in here except for me. However, I tried not to ruffle my bag so much or take heavy steps. Also, I went up on the third floor 'cause I saw the security guards hanging around in the lobby.

I don't wanna be a creeper or anything, but I wonder what type of underwear these girls wear. Since they don't have thongs to show off [for obvious reasons]. I bet they have those granny panties. hahahah ew.

I sneaked into room 139. The room was all white and the only colour was the Van Gogh painting on top of the window across the room. How institutional of the faculty. No one was in bed and the light from the bathroom was off. Bert was right, this is easier than I thought.

I opened my bag up and slid the girl's drawer open. Eh, they were okay looking. Pink undies with a daisy in front of it, I know the boys would give me a silver medal for this.

I grabbed all the cute ones and counted them all up.

10 in all. Perfect.

Now all I have to do is-

Creeeek.

I froze. Please tell me that was just the wind.

I slowly turned around to see a girl in a long white gown with wavy brunette hair. She came right out of the bathroom too. She just stood there facing the way she came out. This is some horror flick shit. I came here to rob some panties not die tonight!

I stayed completely still as she did too.

".. Who's there?" She finally spoke. Her voice was very tiny, very scared. "Come out now! I can hear you ruffling your bag."

My eyes widened.

She was blind.

She took little baby steps and put her arms out in front of her.

I took a few steps back. She stopped and started to breathe heavily.

"If you don't tell me who you are, I'm going to scream."

I looked at the window. I couldn't jump out if I were on the third floor. That's suicide. I couldn't run past her then she'd definitely holler. Shit shit, what do I do!?

"That's it," she said and took a deep breath.

"No no no no!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

I pushed her out of the way and bolted out of the room, then down the stairs like a mad man. I could hear her upstairs pleading and crying for someone to help her.

I looked over my shoulder to see if anyone was following me and I accidentally ran into the security guard. She was big and very mean looking.

"Why you little son of a..!" She tried to catch me, but I swiftly ran past her and out the door. "Come back here!" She screamed.

This is the last time I play along with those idiots!

I heard sirens go off as the police were getting nearer and nearer. They were headed toward the dorms too!

"Chris!!" I heard Bert call out from far away. I turned around to see Bert running after me in full speed. Gerard and Jeph followed behind.

"Bert!" I called out and ran toward them as well, but the cop car stopped in front of me and cut me off.

"RUN!" Gerard screamed.