Status: Comments would encourage me to continue xD(:

Western Academy for Boys!? But I'm a Girl...Oh Well

Vingt-Neuf / Twenty-Nine

William was road raging the whole time. He took his anger out on the cars, like beeping at them because they're "dragging their asses" When he's the one who's gonna get us a ticket. He's probably gonna blame that on me too. The worst part was when he'd yell at the pedestrians. It got to the point where I had to sink into my seat and pretend I didn't know him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?.. Hey!"

I snapped my head at him "Me?"

"Yeah, you!"

"Well my apologeze, you've been yelling at everyone today. It's hard to tell who you're talking to," I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Don't act smart with you, Christina! Do you have any idea how worried I was!?"

I looked out the window and saw the prison I was in surrounded by ocean. There was no way out except for that mile long bridge coming out from the entrance to the highway.

I wonder what Bert was gonna do with that hair clip.

"Do you!?"

I looked at William. If he yelled at me one more time I'd have to smack him. I looked down at his hands on the stirring wheel. The whites of his knuckles were showing.

I was really sick of this dickwad treating me like his daughter. I wanted to take the wheel and pull over, putting the car in park and yanking out the keys from the ignition.

I would yell at him about the time he called me a whore for having guy friends when ALL of the kids at the academy were boys!

But I didn't, and besides I didn't know how to work the stick shift. So I just said "Pull over."

"And do you know how much that bail wa-.. What?"

"I said pull over."

"No! You're gonna listen to me and-!"

I took off my seat belt and opened the door while the car was still moving.

"Christina!!" William exclaimed and swerved the car so I landed on top of him. The door swung shut.

I heard a few cars beeping at us and yelling insults that I shouldn't mention in this chapter..

Oh, the karma.

He pulled over to the side and said "get out."

Tears welled up in my eyes.

The truth was, no matter how many times he would take me for granted, no matter how many times he would ignore me for doing something wrong when it was his fault. I couldn't get him out of my head. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. I bet you've heard me call all these guys at the academy 'cute' or 'hot' or even 'sexy'. But really, William would be the same way. I don't think I'd ever doll him up and bring him to an all girls school.

He was no ass or chest. People would get suspicious in a heart beat.

I just want him to realize how much I love him.

"Fine," I mumbled and opened the car door once more.

"Wait, wait," he covered his face with his hands and ran his fingers through his hair. He took the keys out of the ignition and reached over to close my door. "Just.." he sighed. "Stay for a minute. We need to talk."

If I have to hear him bitch one more time!

"It's about Bert," he said.

.. Bert?

"I don't want you to see him anymore."

My world crashed.