Status: Comments would encourage me to continue xD(:

Western Academy for Boys!? But I'm a Girl...Oh Well

Trois / Three

Image

I flew out of San Francisco and into sunny Los Angeles. It was 8 in the morning when I boarded off the plane. I texted Jenna, telling her I was here. I told her all about the glances I got on the way.

I waited outside of the airport with a sign that hung on my neck that said "Western Academy". These clothes really helped me out. I looked like a Hollister boy. I didn't have much luggage since I had to leave my make-up, perfumes, jewelry, purses.. Yeah I am such a girl.

But for now I have Axe cologne, combs, boxers, clothes, pads and shoes. I don't exactly know how long I'll be at the academy, but I bet they don't keep you captive, so I'll just get some clothes at Walmart.. Abecrombie..

A town car drove up to me. He rolled down the windows and said "Western Academy?"

I almost dropped my sidekick. He was beautiful!

Christina says: Gotta go, talk later

I shut my phone and nodded. I couldn't say anything. I was afraid he'd find me out.

"I'm Alex and I'll be your driver for the evening," he winked at me. I tried so hard not to blush. I opened the door and saw some guy scream at me. I covered my mouth from screaming. The people at the airport were getting annoyed.

Alex laughed and high-fived him. "I'm Jack. We're not really your drivers, but we're not gonna leave you here either."

I laughed. These guys were cool. I picked up my bags and brought them in the car with me. Jack stared at me.

"Noob," Jack said. I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't mind him," Alex said and looked at me in the rearview mirror.

"There aren't any chicks at the academy. You're just gonna have to suffer like the rest of us," Jack said with a smile.

Thank God.

Image

We were on the highway now. The beaches stretched a few miles down. So beautiful.

"So where you from?" Jack asked.

"San Francisco," I said with a smile. They didn't seem to find my voice different so I was confident.

"IF YOU'RE GOING TO SAN FRANSISCO!!" Alex sang. My ears perked up.

"BE SURE TO WEAR SOME FLOWERS IN YOUR HAIR!!" Jack sang along. I laughed. These guys were adorable.

"C'mon sing with us.. Uhh.. What's your name again?" Alex asked.

"Christi-.." Shit. "Christopher."

"Well now Christopher, sing the next verse!" Jack said.

"Well I-" I was kind of shy, but with these guys. I don't think they've ever heard of the word weird. "If you're going to San Fransisco!"

"You're gonna meet! Some gentle people Theeerre!!" We all sang. The window was open. I think everyone heard us, but I didn't care. I was so happy Jenna came up with this idea.