Status: Comments would encourage me to continue xD(:

Western Academy for Boys!? But I'm a Girl...Oh Well

Trente / Thirty

Bert's P.O.V

I took a good look at Christina's hair clip. It was blue and black and when you pressed down on the bump, it popped open. It looked like one of my wife's clips.

There were two strands of hair that I examined. They were black and the roots were red. I can just imagine her with strawberry curls. Her hair would fall around my face as she kissed me, her body straddled on mine.

I closed my eyes and smelled the clip. Coconuts and vanilla. I smirked.

Over the panties. Under the shirt. No bra.

I bit my lip.

Under the panties..

No. I opened my eyes, what am I thinking? I can't picture her naked, she's like a little sister to me. How is she suppose to trust me if I'd be willing to do stuff with her?

I have to be a better brother figure.

There was a loud long beep. I snapped out of it.

"It's chow time, girls!" I heard a woman's voice.

The jail bars slid open and the boys from the academy stepped out of their cells. There were at least three security guards at each end of the hall.

"Then a shower and maybe even a hair cut! Ya' perverts!" I saw the woman who was speaking. She was fat with her hair tied back in a little bun.

Travis Clark fainted. I can't picture him bald.

No one is going to cut my hair. I looked to my right. I saw Gerard, Jeph and Frank.

"Yo!" I said as I walked toward them. They turned around and smiled. "Where's Mikey."

"I don't know," Gerard said.

"He dropped the soap," someone said from behind me. I turned around to see Travis McCoy. My best fuckin' friend.

I laughed and we gave each other daps.

"Glad to see you."

"Yeah, got a plan?" Travis asked.

"You know me oh too well," I said with a smirk and patted his shoulder.

Frank gasped. "Jail break-!?"

Travis, Gee, Jeph and I covered his mouth. "Shut the fuck up!" I said. "Do you want to stay in jail!?"

Frank shook his head. We let go.

"We'll discuss this at lunch."

We went our separate ways so the guards wouldn't be suspicious.

As I was about to follow the crowd to the cafeteria, one of the guards yanked my chain off.

I turned around and snarled. It was Dick.

"You're not gonna need this for your new outfit, McCracken," he cackled.

"Eat my ass," I said under my breath and continued on to the caf.

Image

Jail was exactly like school, but with new students. I knew we weren't all criminals, however there was a new clique. Not new to me, but to the boys.

• Juvenile delinquents

They were the reasons why I had to follow the golden rule of prison.

DON'T DROP THE SOAP

"So.. we're gonna go IN in the toilet?" Frank said.

"No!" I exclaimed "Ugh, over, Frank. Not in. There is a vent in the ceiling and if you take the right turns then you'll end up in the garbage dump.

"Where does the clip come in?" Gerard said.

"The vent has a key like lock. If you slide the clip through the crease, the vent will pop open."

"Why does it have a lock?" Travis asked.

".. It's an air vent and things get stuck for faculty to remove, but sometimes it's not moved until it started to get really hot and you can smell it from cells away. Also, they don't want prisoners breaking out, like that one attempt with Ronnie."

"Someone got caught!? Then why are we doing this?" Frank asked.

"Just because one person didn't make it. Doesn't mean it's impossible for us," Gerard said.

"Exactly," I said. "Besides, the only reason why he got caught was because he started telling everyone. And I know ALL of the security guards have like eyes and ears at the back of their head."

"Yeah," we said.

"Isn't tomorrow gonna be 90 degrees?" Jeph said.

"We're gonna go today, right? While it's still breezy?" Gerard said.

"We can't. The garbage comes tomorrow."

"But then when it smells, wouldn't faculty clean it?" Travis said.

"Yeah, at night after we suffer."

"Wait, wait.. What things?" Frank said.

"What?" I said and looked at Frank. "What are you talkin' about?"

"You said things get in the air vent."

"We are in the middle of the ocean, so yeah things as in-"

"Living things!?"

"Dead things, actually. The vent shoots out really cold air from the basement, so they die from the freezing conditions. Whatever is stuck in there stays and when it gets hot it'll reek really bad."

"So dead birds and insects and spiders!?"

"Of course," Travis said.

"I love spiders," Gee said.

"I hate spiders.." Frank said. "Isn't there another way out?"

"Yeah, I don't feel like getting trashed," Jeph said.

"Too bad!" I said.

I know I was being a bit harsh, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Besides, a little big juice never hurt anyone.

They sighed.

"So are we doin' this?"

Travis, Gerard and Jeph nodded. I looked at Frank. He was a little down. ".. Frank?"

He smiled a little.

Oh jeez.

"How about this," I wrapped my arm around him. "You close your eyes while you follow Gee and I. Travis and Jeph will be behind you, yeah?"

He looked a little better. I ruffled his hair and smiled.

"Believe me. We'd never leave you behind."

We'll make it.

There was a loud long beep again. End of lunch already? It's only been like what? Five minutes?

We got up and followed the crowd. We had no trays to dump. No matter how hungry we were, I wouldn't eat egg plant sandwiches. The sauce and tomatoes looked like vomit. I know, because I saw Brian Haner open the sandwiche of death.

"Shower time, girls!"

"Why fuck do you call us girls!?" Josh Farro said.

"You're gonna steal panties and wear 'em! Then you're a girl in my opinion."

They couldn't really say anything. What's worse than wearing girls underwear? Smelling them and showing them to the whole boys academy. But of course we couldn't say that. We'd get double nights spent in jail.

The only thing I hated about shower time was that it was a locker room open and spacey with no dividers for showering. And never to forget the creepers and curiosity.

The golden rule was in action.